First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Its that lady again. So the dumb one developed a crush on her....
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


YuukiSuzuki wrote:

*I say nothing for a moment just look at you* ((question who is dumping paperwork on what squads?))


(( Squad 11 on everyone of course, that's classic! ))


*Looks back at her*


Ready?" I ask, then I sprint straight at you, throwing a straight right at your right shoulder.
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
((lol fair enough just wanted to check.))

*I look over at Arashi and speak calmly* I have a message from Captain Kuchiki, for you to stop sending extra paperwork from your squad to ours.
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:



(( Squad 11 on everyone of course, that's classic! ))


*Looks back at her*


Ready?" I ask, then I sprint straight at you, throwing a straight right at your right shoulder.


*Is hit and spins a bit, then stands up*

*Then, he feels his stomach rumbling*

Oh damn....what do they put in the sake??? *Starts running towards Squad 11*

Tetsuya, tag me!!!

(( Sorry guys, have to go for a couple of hours! ))
148408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


*Is hit and spins a bit, then stands up*

*Then, he feels his stomach rumbling*

Oh damn....what do they put in the sake??? *Starts running towards Squad 11*

Tetsuya, tag me!!!

(( Sorry guys, have to go for a couple of hours! ))


*nods* Okay then. *unsheathes my blade*
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
((How cool would this be, if we had virtual reality, and could play like that?))
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Go Houmari!
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


SengokuKaien wrote:


*Is hit and spins a bit, then stands up*

*Then, he feels his stomach rumbling*

Oh damn....what do they put in the sake??? *Starts running towards Squad 11*

Tetsuya, tag me!!!

(( Sorry guys, have to go for a couple of hours! ))


*nods* Okay then. *unsheathes my blade*


Blades already? Fine" I draw my sword, and charge straight at you, and swing it across, rushing past you.
148408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

Blades already? Fine" I draw my sword, and charge straight at you, and swing it across, rushing past you.


*I raised my blade up to block the attack and I push your sword away*
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:

Blades already? Fine" I draw my sword, and charge straight at you, and swing it across, rushing past you.


*I raised my blade up to block the attack and I push your sword away*


I spin around and draw my second blade and do an x-slash across your back.
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*I flash step back and observe the fight carefully*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
BRB
148408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


I spin around and draw my second blade and do an x-slash across your back.


*I use my blade to block both of your slashes and I get pushed back a little* Damn
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:


I spin around and draw my second blade and do an x-slash across your back.


*I use my blade to block both of your slashes and I get pushed back a little* Damn


I come back at you spinning around slash again, and again, one after the other.
148408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I come back at you spinning around slash again, and again, one after the other.


*I keep blocking with each slash, but one of them cuts my shoulder* Grrrr. I don't want to do this, but...*i jump back* melt, Hagana Taiga, *I drop the blade and it turns into a silver liquid*
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.