First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I come back at you spinning around slash again, and again, one after the other.


*I keep blocking with each slash, but one of them cuts my shoulder* Grrrr. I don't want to do this, but...*i jump back* melt, Hagana Taiga, *I drop the blade and it turns into a silver liquid*


I stand back, and begin to incant my shikai, "Decide his fate, seal his destiny, Change their Fate, Save their Destiny, Matsuro-Tenbun" (The swords become a black and gold gauntlet, and a White and silver gauntlet, a Gold belt, and the swords become a gold one with a black hilt, and a silver with a white hilt.) Come on, lets see what you've got.
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12 , edited 6/14/12
*I raise an eyebrow to both shikai's taking mental notes on them.*
Member
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*Masen quietly watches the spar from the shadows.*
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


I stand back, and begin to incant my shikai, "Decide his fate, seal his destiny, Change their Fate, Save their Destiny, Matsuro-Tenbun" (The swords become a black and gold gauntlet, and a White and silver gauntlet, a Gold belt, and the swords become a gold one with a black hilt, and a silver with a white hilt.) Come on, lets see what you've got.


Ryuuchou Kujo. *the liquid forms into a whip like flail. Part of it turns into a solid steel handle, as the middle is still liquid, and the flail weapon part is a solid spike fall of steel* Come at me then.
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:


I stand back, and begin to incant my shikai, "Decide his fate, seal his destiny, Change their Fate, Save their Destiny, Matsuro-Tenbun" (The swords become a black and gold gauntlet, and a White and silver gauntlet, a Gold belt, and the swords become a gold one with a black hilt, and a silver with a white hilt.) Come on, lets see what you've got.


Ryuuchou Kujo. *the liquid forms into a whip like flail. Part of it turns into a solid steel handle, as the middle is still liquid, and the flail weapon part is a solid spike fall of steel* Come at me then.


I rush at you and start swinging my blades, faster and faster, trying to land good hits on you.
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I rush at you and start swinging my blades, faster and faster, trying to land good hits on you.


*I swing my weapon at your blades, matching the slashes and I jump back and I swing my weapon at you, the weapon extends as it swings at you, creating momentum to add more power to the swing*
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I rush at you and start swinging my blades, faster and faster, trying to land good hits on you.


*I swing my weapon at your blades, matching the slashes and I jump back and I swing my weapon at you, the weapon extends as it swings at you, creating momentum to add more power to the swing*


I duck and role out of the way, and shunpo behind you while swinging my swords faster and faster.
Member
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*Masen continues to watch, seeing several Shinigami coming to watch.*
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I duck and role out of the way, and shunpo behind you while swinging my swords faster and faster.


*blocks most of the attack, but two slashes hit me and I swing my whip flail at you, It curves behind you and it suddenly flies at your back*
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*I see more shinigami coming to watch, I flash step onto one of the roofs to get a better view*
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I duck and role out of the way, and shunpo behind you while swinging my swords faster and faster.


*blocks most of the attack, but two slashes hit me and I swing my whip flail at you, It curves behind you and it suddenly flies at your back*


I duck and spin out of the way, and attempt to slash the flail into your face, and I continue to spin and slash with my swords, kind of like I wasn't able to stop.
Member
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Mind if I join in your spar?))
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


I duck and spin out of the way, and attempt to slash the flail into your face, and I continue to spin and slash with my swords, kind of like I wasn't able to stop.


*the flail turns back into liquid* Mu Busou Toku. *the liquid turns into a shield with six arms and I use it to block your slashes*
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

Mind if I join in your spar?))


Sort of))
Member
16093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

Mind if I join in your spar?))


Sort of))


Okay, I'll watch...))
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.