First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Masen: I'm fine. *I say without looking at you*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
(I then go on squad 4 roof top for some reason and begin reading.)
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:

I will ask my captain about it later, or maybe my lieutenant. (Gotta go to work be back in 2-2.25 hours.)


Okay, well I'll see you later. *I begin to walk back to the bar*
Member
16081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Yuuki: Fine. If you say so. *He jumps down and heads back into the bar, seeing one of the Shinigami who was sparring. * How was that spar?
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Rubs his cheek that still felt sore from all the smacking and takes a sip of sake.'boy those girls don't know how to have fun...but at least I have you sake. You'll never hurt me like those mean girls.'Laughs taking a sip wondering if he should play a prank on them sometime.
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

Yuuki: Fine. If you say so. *He jumps down and heads back into the bar, seeing one of the Shinigami who was sparring. * How was that spar?


Hm? Oh, it was pretty fun, but I want to fight someone who has more control of their abilities.
Member
16081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

Yuuki: Fine. If you say so. *He jumps down and heads back into the bar, seeing one of the Shinigami who was sparring. * How was that spar?


Hm? Oh, it was pretty fun, but I want to fight someone who has more control of their abilities.


So someone like me?
Member
16127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*Two thugs corner a woman in an alley grins on their faces as they back the woman into a wall*
Thug: Hey what ya so scared about? All we want is whatever cash you got on ya....an maybe a bit more...*they both laugh as the close in on the woman cowering*
What a shame....certainly the the miss isn't so fearsome that it takes two of you to bring her down....*Ren shows up at the entrance of the alley in a cloak with a collar that covers his face*
Thug: What the...who the hells the kid?*One of the thugs walks away approaching Ren slowly while the other keeps the woman backed as he watches*
So you're the braver of the two of you huh? Fine, then why take a go at me...I'm sure a kid such as I is less than enough for you to handle.
Thug: Damn right kid...*He pulls out a knife and rushes at Ren full steam*
*Ren smirks behind the collar as he kicks up an iron bar from the ground of the alley catching it he sidesteps tripping the thug and as he falls moves the bar around his waste stopping it with force positioned behind his back as it smashes into the thugs stomach*
Thug: a-a...*The thug slumps on the ground passed out as the other looks in unbelief*How the hell...ugh...*He turns around to see the woman being hauled up with a rope by Haru*Why you little-
Excuse me, but where are you looking?
Thug: *He turns just in time to see the bar racing at his face*
Too slow...*Ren slams the thug with the end of the pipe knocking him out in an instant*Hmph. Nothing but fodder...
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Masen: *I jump down from the roof and land in the training grounds looking over to see the spar had ended, I then walk over towards the two of you*
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

So someone like me?


*shrugs* Probably. *sips some sake and looks over at some giggling girls and I a tiny grin spreads across my face* Okay anyway, who're you?
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
(I then finish one of the books.) Hmmm.....(I then begin reading another book.)
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

YuukiSuzuki wrote:

Masen: *I jump down from the roof and land in the training grounds looking over to see the spar had ended, I then walk over towards the two of you*


*looks over* Ah hello there...Yuuki was it?
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Tetsuya: *I nod* Yes.
Member
84287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

DarkHasayo wrote:

*Two thugs corner a woman in an alley grins on their faces as they back the woman into a wall*
Thug: Hey what ya so scared about? All we want is whatever cash you got on ya....an maybe a bit more...*they both laugh as the close in on the woman cowering*
What a shame....certainly the the miss isn't so fearsome that it takes two of you to bring her down....*Ren shows up at the entrance of the alley in a cloak with a collar that covers his face*
Thug: What the...who the hells the kid?*One of the thugs walks away approaching Ren slowly while the other keeps the woman backed as he watches*
So you're the braver of the two of you huh? Fine, then why take a go at me...I'm sure a kid such as I is less than enough for you to handle.
Thug: Damn right kid...*He pulls out a knife and rushes at Ren full steam*
*Ren smirks behind the collar as he kicks up an iron bar from the ground of the alley catching it he sidesteps tripping the thug and as he falls moves the bar around his waste stopping it with force positioned behind his back as it smashes into the thugs stomach*
Thug: a-a...*The thug slumps on the ground passed out as the other looks in unbelief*How the hell...ugh...*He turns around to see the woman being hauled up with a rope by Haru*Why you little-
Excuse me, but where are you looking?
Thug: *He turns just in time to see the bar racing at his face*
Too slow...*Ren slams the thug with the end of the pipe knocking him out in an instant*Hmph. Nothing but fodder...


Sittng atop the roof nearby watching all this unfold while drinking sake.'wow not bad there...nice teamwork.'He grinned and dropped the bottle on a thug who had gotten up and was about to attack ren from behind knocking him out with a smashing of glass.'well that's good and done.'Shunpo's away before Ren or the other guy could spot him and taking out another bottle of sake continues walking from roof to roof drinking with his face a bit flushed now.

Member
16081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Hatake: ((Sorry I can't remember your new name..)) Masen Kayne, at your service. 3rd seat of Squad 3. And you would be?

Yuuki: *He sees her out of the corner of his eyes, and grins as she comes closer.*
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.