First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Sengoku: What was that?


*Rolls his eyes*

Stay or go....you'll be short either way....kid.... *already laughing inside*
148418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:

*Sighs*

I knew it! You are one of those greedy, lecherous, preying on ladies pretty boy!! *his tone accusing and he grins* Good! I'm like that too! And don't you dare deny it, I can see it in your eyes! *gives him a sly grin and a bottle of sake*


*laughs* I already figured it out before hand. *puts his hand out for a handshake* Tetsuya Tamaka, squad 11 4th seat.
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


Is that all you think of a young woman's feelings? then you might not deserve that seat," (Remember my guy has a strong sense of justice, and consideration of others.)


Houmari-san... a woman wants to feel loved, wanted and admired...and you should know, I'm taking utmost care of those feelings... *laighs and winks at the fellow ladies' man*
Member
16135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*Ren wandered around the manor with a sigh as the servants strayed from his path*This is no place for me....such a dull existence in this place...tch, I'm practically dying inside....*He stopped and leaned against a windowsill*
???:Does that mean you're ready to get to work today?*Window opened as young girl stood there with a smile*
Hmph, when am I not ready Haru? What an absurd question.*He smiled warmly made sure no one was in the hall before hopping out the window*
Haru: So, why were they avoiding you in there?*She looked at him curiously as they walked through a secret path in the gardens*
I don't see how it really matters. I've never fit in around here...besides they've been straying further each day. It helps with my getaways, nobody wanting to be near me.
Haru: That's not true.*She said kindly*
How so?
Haru: I want to be near you.
*Ren smiled slightly*Well I guess that counts for something.
Haru: Hey!*She said pouting*
*Ren chuckled as they continued outside the manor boundaries*
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


*laughs* I already figured it out before hand. *puts his hand out for a handshake* Tetsuya Tamaka, squad 11 4th seat.


*Grins and shakes his hand*

Well look at that! Guess who's your 3rd Seat! Were you on a mission or something all this time?

This will be interesting!
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Sengoku: I see....(I grab a chair and hit you with it hard.)
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


Vale_T_Tora wrote:


Is that all you think of a young woman's feelings? then you might not deserve that seat," (Remember my guy has a strong sense of justice, and consideration of others.)


Houmari-san... a woman wants to feel loved, wanted and admired...and you should know, I'm taking utmost care of those feelings... *laighs and winks at the fellow ladies' man*


maybe, but if you go from person to person, then you are not truly considering their feelings, and I would never let my sister near you."
148418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:

*Grins and shakes his hand*

Well look at that! Guess who's your 3rd Seat! Were you on a mission or something all this time?

This will be interesting!


heh, so you're my third seat? *sips sake* nah, just joined.
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*I sigh watching the men make fools of them selves as I think for a moment then get ready to leave and head back to the barracks*
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Sengoku: I see....(I grab a chair and hit you with it hard.)


*Grins at Houmari*

Sister?? I mean.. *coughs*..oh, a sister...how nice... *more grounded*

&Then sees the boy lifting a chair*

Hey bo-... *he stopped seeing what he was about to do and quickly jumped to the side to avoid it*

What the hell??? *looks to see if the ladies were distressed*

(( Make your stats before we spar ))
148418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:

*Grins at Houmari*

Sister?? I mean.. *coughs*..oh, a sister...how nice... *more grounded*

&Then sees the boy lifting a chair*

Hey bo-... *he stopped seeing what he was about to do and quickly jumped to the side to avoid it*

What the hell??? *looks to see if the ladies were distressed*

(( Make your stats before we spar ))


*laughs* Oh now this is going to be fun.
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Arashi: *I hear something and look to see what's going on and sigh* Damm men... *I mumble under my breath, then shout towards them* Hey! If your going to fight take it outside not in here. *I get up from my seat and walk over towards them*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Sengoku: ((On psp so I can't right now. You can do it for me if you want.)) Shut it perv!
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:

*Grins at Houmari*

Sister?? I mean.. *coughs*..oh, a sister...how nice... *more grounded*

&Then sees the boy lifting a chair*

Hey bo-... *he stopped seeing what he was about to do and quickly jumped to the side to avoid it*

What the hell??? *looks to see if the ladies were distressed*

(( Make your stats before we spar ))


Seriously, stay away from her, besides, she is in a coma right now, and hasn't woken up in years." I say to you.

"Ha, nice swing kid."
148418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12 , edited 6/14/12

YuukiSuzuki wrote:

Arashi: *I hear something and look to see what's going on and sigh* Damm men... *I mumble under my breath, then shout towards them* Hey! If your going to fight take it outside not in here. *I get up from my seat and walk over towards them*


Oh the old man here is so going to croak if he has one more fight in here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.