First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Kiba: *I nod and head back to the barracks*
Member
16143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

*As I see it, I jump sideways dodging it. I grab the end,* Hadō # 11, Tsuzuri Raiden! *The electricity goes up your whip and soon reaches you.*


*I make the flail disperse and I make it surround you from your feet and it shoots solid steel spikes at you*


Dragon Scales, *Small scales cover my body and fade away. I then jump into the air, and throw my halberd into the higher into the air. * Dragon's Rain * Several spears of ice form, beside my halberd as they come down aiming at you*
148402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Online
Posted 6/14/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

Dragon Scales, *Small scales cover my body and fade away. I then jump into the air, and throw my halberd into the higher into the air. * Dragon's Rain * Several spears of ice form, beside my halberd as they come down aiming at you*


*I turn the spikes back into a whip flail and I spin it around extending it far smash the ice spears, but one did pass by and cut my leg*
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
ok back from making my profile that toke some time
Member
16143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

Dragon Scales, *Small scales cover my body and fade away. I then jump into the air, and throw my halberd into the higher into the air. * Dragon's Rain * Several spears of ice form, beside my halberd as they come down aiming at you*


*I turn the spikes back into a whip flail and I spin it around extending it far smash the ice spears, but one did pass by and cut my leg*


*He comes back down, and grabs his halberd...* I'm done. *The halberd changes back into his zanpakuto as he picks up, a barrel of vodka and starts to chug it.*
148402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Online
Posted 6/14/12

tributeking wrote:

ok back from making my profile that toke some time


((cool, you should start playing soon))
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*sits on the grass* so, (nyan) whats going on.
148402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Online
Posted 6/14/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


*He comes back down, and grabs his halberd...* I'm done. *The halberd changes back into his zanpakuto as he picks up, a barrel of vodka and starts to chug it.*


*the liquid goes back into its sealed state* Not bad. I hope I satisfied your boredom.
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
(i already am)
Member
16143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


*He comes back down, and grabs his halberd...* I'm done. *The halberd changes back into his zanpakuto as he picks up, a barrel of vodka and starts to chug it.*


*the liquid goes back into its sealed state* Not bad. I hope I satisfied your boredom.


You did. *offers a barrel to him* Want some?
148402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Online
Posted 6/14/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


You did. *offers a barrel to him* Want some?


*grins* Sure thanks. *takes the barrel* You were quite the opponent/
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
(( Well done people...I'm so happy about this friendly, troll free spar Though I haven't read all of it yet...but it seems like it went good! ))
148402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Online
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:

(( Well done people...I'm so happy about this friendly, troll free spar Though I haven't read all of it yet...but it seems like it went good! ))


((Yo Kaien and thanks!))
Member
524 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Everyone is drinking, great thats the begin of good friendships (Nyan)
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*He came out of Squad 11, holding his stomach*

Damn...just damn...that was a tough one.. *looks at both of them*

Tetsuya...did you transform your opponent?
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.