First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Game Thread
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Vale: ((Sorry don't know your new name.)) Kiba Inugami and I know.


*Sees everyone going after the girl*

Shame on you all...and you! *looks at the kid*

Why do you have to be such a ruin-it-all???
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12 , edited 6/14/12
Sengoku: What scared that all the girls will leave? Okay then. HELP A PERV IS HARRASING ME!!
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Sengoku: What scared that all the girls will leave? Okay then. HELP A PERV IS HARRASING ME!!


*Muffles his mouth with his hand*

SHHHHHHHHH!!! You blasted idiot of a child! Get out!!! *looks at the girls that were giving them curious looks*

Don't worry...he's my little cousin...more like a dog actually... hehe *waves at them*
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Teysuya: *I shake my head* No I'm fine, now if you mind? *I nod towards you flash stepping away*
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Sengoku: (I bite you hand hard.)
Member
21224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
((Kaien: now you going after Yuuki, oh please do this will be funnny))
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

YuukiSuzuki wrote:

Teysuya: *I shake my head* No I'm fine, now if you mind? *I nod towards you flash stepping away*


*shrugs* I guess things were getting to heated.
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


Kibarussell wrote:

Sengoku: What scared that all the girls will leave? Okay then. HELP A PERV IS HARRASING ME!!


*Muffles his mouth with his hand*

SHHHHHHHHH!!! You blasted idiot of a child! Get out!!! *looks at the girls that were giving them curious looks*

Don't worry...he's my little cousin...more like a dog actually... hehe *waves at them*


Hey, lay off the kid," I pull you off, and help the kid up. "Now get out of here Kiba, I'm sure you can find something else to do."
Member
11774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / On my House? XD
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
(( *burn his fake beard* Noo character...graaah -offline ))
68565 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
Vale: Wow you have sense.
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Vale_T_Tora wrote:


Hey, lay off the kid," I pull you off, and help the kid up. "Now get out of here Kiba, I'm sure you can find something else to do."


*Is pulled away, but sees his hand was bleeding*

Cursed brat...*He whispered and went outside, to at least follow that Shinigami girl*
Member
16081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*James raises his hand grabbing a keg of vodka and yells,* I need more!!!!
148412 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*walks back in and sees what is going on* Jeeze, a third seat of squad 11 can't handle a little kid?
'
Here to stay, bro
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/14/12

Kibarussell wrote:

Vale: Wow you have sense.


"Hi, my name is Houmari, squad 13, 4th seat, nice to meet you."
The Classy Avian
3912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/14/12
*Shoichi ducks his head as he walks in, so not to hit his head, and orders a bowl of ramen, humming quietly*

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.