Favorite Sports (any sport) Teams?
Posted 1/20/08 , edited 1/20/08
my bad. go to that link

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3358

~reported. now u mini mods better not attack me
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
5 bucks says this is a duplicate
What is Your Favorite Sports Team?
check that one out
19322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / YAY AREA!!!!!!!!
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
49ers, even tho they suck now. im still a fan at heart
Sacramento Kings. Golden state Warriors
474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / San Jose
Offline
Posted 1/20/08
I love the volleyball team of Russia.
Posted 1/20/08

welook wrote:

5 bucks says this is a duplicate
What is Your Favorite Sports Team?
check that one out


happy. i posted it in my first post
welook 
17499 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / havent u noticed...
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:


welook wrote:

5 bucks says this is a duplicate
What is Your Favorite Sports Team?
check that one out


happy. i posted it in my first post

sadly im not too happy lol but yes this will suffice

Posted 1/20/08
lol. fine how about i kill all those spammers who make pointless, duplicate threads
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

my bad. go to that link

http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=3358

~reported. now u mini mods better not attack me



gosh use the damn search
You must be logged in to post.