First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Your Current Laptop?
Homb 
48127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/15/12 , edited 6/15/12
I use my laptop for manga/anime it's macbook air 11 inch with 120 gb ssd.I thought this laptop would be mediacore but it's realy good.Can watch 1080p videos with no lag and make videos at the same time.
28012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / 3D world
Online
Posted 6/15/12
I got a Toshiba satelite C655. i wish i bought one with a better processor, it cant run 1080 very well
15006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
laptop no thx they crap compared to my computer. bloody laptops break down in 1-3 years. my computer 7 years old no problem.
while my dad laptop battery died twice his charge cable broke 3 times. and hes had 3 laptops in 2 years.
Homb 
48127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 6/15/12 , edited 6/15/12

joshrl wrote:

laptop no thx they crap compared to my computer. bloody laptops break down in 1-3 years. my computer 7 years old no problem.
while my dad laptop battery died twice his charge cable broke 3 times. and hes had 3 laptops in 2 years.


All depends on how you take care of it :v
Posted 6/15/12
Samsung Series 9 15 Notebook.
68544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/15/12

Homb wrote:


joshrl wrote:

laptop no thx they crap compared to my computer. bloody laptops break down in 1-3 years. my computer 7 years old no problem.
while my dad laptop battery died twice his charge cable broke 3 times. and hes had 3 laptops in 2 years.


All depends on how you take care of it :v


agreed! my old laptop lasted me 3 years and it still works fine. My mom is using it now because her work laptop has so many restrictions on it.
42298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / no
Offline
Posted 6/15/12 , edited 6/15/12
g74sx bbk7. Less vram than the normal g74sx's, but 2gb gddr5 is good enough.
Specs:
CPU: i7-2630QM 2.0ghz. 2.9ghz turbo. 4 cores and 8 way hyperthreading
GPU: GTX560M 2GB GDDR5 VRAM (3GB is the norm for this chip)
Res: 1600x900 The only model that isn't 1920x1080
17.1"
2 cooling fans
Heavy and rather large, but it's a desktop replacement. What do you expect?
Got it discounted at $949.99.
and 2 500GB HDD's @7200rpm
8GB DDR3 1333mhz expandable to 16GB
Power brick keeps my feetz warm during the winter.
Lap friendly. Won't burn your leg or crotch.
I didn't even mean to type all that.
It will last another year as a gaming laptop and probably 10+ for normal use.
27059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Salt Lake City
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
This is my pc laptop specifications
Sony Vaio F Series
Intel core i7
8GB Ram
720 Hard Drive
Nvidia Geforce with cuda 2GB
1GB Vram
Full 1080p
Blu-ray reader.

2063 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Cali
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
Alienware Area51.
I hardly use it, as i'm on the desktop more often.
5052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
I'm using an Alienware m17x from 2010. It has 2 dedicated graphics cards for gaming and such. Big and red like a ferrari. It's one sexy beast.
5052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/12

Homb wrote:

I use my laptop for manga/anime it's macbook air 11 inch with 120 gb ssd.I thought this laptop would be mediacore but it's realy good.Can watch 1080p videos with no lag and make videos at the same time.


Keep in mind that your internet service provider also determines the speed of video streaming, otherwise your mac is sexy.
5052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/15/12

DarkyonDUchiha wrote:

This is my pc laptop specifications
Sony Vaio F Series
Intel core i7
8GB Ram
720 Hard Drive
Nvidia Geforce with cuda 2GB
1GB Vram
Full 1080p
Blu-ray reader.



Those are some sexy specs if I do say so myself.
71559 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
The 1st laptop I ever owned was one I got while college, lenveno thinkpad don't remember the specs. It died my last semester of college (2006). So it only lasted my fours of college. I was new to laptops didn't really know to take care of them. Since then I have gotten a little better. My second laptop I bought in 2007 was a durabook by twinhead 80 GB hd 1 GB memory upgradeable to 2. I was using it up until march of this year. It was close to death door, but not there yet, gave it to my brother and I bought my third laptop which is an Acer Aspire 5349-2592 250 GB HDD 2 GB DD3R3 Memory (upgradeable to 8). Love this laptop. Was not able to watch 1080p crunchyroll anime shows on old laptop but on this I can. The only time I have problems is everybody tries to be on the internet at the same time, but that has more to with my internet connections then my laptop. And oh by the way the 1st laptop cost me 2,000 dollars it was through my college laptop program, my second laptop was another 2,000 dollars and my third only cost 303 dollars.
6075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fountain Hills Az.
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
This...
22658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
I use a HP G62 which I've had for 2 years now, should last, me another year or two.
I used to use a Vostro 1510 at work a few years ago and probably spent as much time trying to fix it than doing actual work.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.