First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply *unlocked* may post your most stalked *not votes*
Member
1647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Ji Young's bed. X...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
i'm stalking only one person...

*drumroll*

that is YamaPi!!! XD

why?? because i like everything about him and for what he is...


Creator
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NC,US*soul in jap...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08

princess_rei09 wrote:



joe and lee jun ki >_< poor them, but of course u still love them rite. ^_^
i know what u mean tho=/ johnny discovery really can take over your life xD
i somewhat hate johnny-san for that, buuuuttt...at the same time THANK GOD FOR HIM b/c then we wudn't have so many hotties xD keep voting ppl!! =)))


LOL yes I still love them! Joe is my first object of fangirl-ism so I can never let go of him! I still visit his forum to read about the latest news although not as stalk-ish as I used to be where I'd comb the internet for any info, photo, rating, etc or chat with fellow Joe-fans. As for Lee jun ki, hmm I guess my stalking for him really died... but of course whenever I come across any information about him, I still read it!

Yeah getting johnny-addicted is the pits! I can't stop! I wanna know more and more and more........ They're just SO hot!



LOL well i guess ur not alone, ne! :D
okayz!! so voting will end on FEB. 8!!
i dont know y i picked that date buuuuut i guess it works haha
we'll tally em up and i will make and post a BIG wonderful collection/collage of pics of
our "MOST STALKED" person/group

AAAANNND it's free for any member to take and save on their computer to
squeel over when they have nothing better to do

so continue voting!! thank you~~!!

P.s. sorry i couldn't think of sumthin better >_< haha
Member
1264 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Area 11-Brittania...
Offline
Posted 1/23/08
I'm stalking a couple. xD

Oguri Shun (with the Rui hair only...o-O)
Akanishi Jin (he's so feminine. ^^)
Takki. (where do I start?)
Kimura Takuya. (He's about 20 years older than me, but good looking anyways)
YAMAPI. (ZOMG. I've been stalking him since I watched Ppoi, which was a few years ago.)

Lemme think. Yeah, that's about it.
Posted 1/24/08

malfoy4 wrote:

i'm stalking only one person...

*drumroll*

that is YamaPi!!! XD

why?? because i like everything about him and for what he is...




Yessiree. Pi must be so proud right now
Member
6570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 1/25/08
MINE ARE *drumroll*
1) FAHRENHEIT


2) SUPER JUNIOR

3) BIG BANG

4) DANSON
(just luved tthis so had to show it
5) JOE CHENG
- luved the drama!!


SO HARD TO CHOOSE!!! I CHOSE WAT I THINK IS THE BEST MV THEY HAD. Not for Danson n Joe because i kinda said it already lol! I LUV THEM BECAUSE THEY R SO TOTALI AWESOME!!!
Member
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / !$#!%@
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
MAINLY I STALK TEGOSHI !! tesshi~~ because of him i became a GIRLIEMEN STALKER
CAUSE he is too cute to RESIST !! plus i love his character!! "innocently"- self-centred!!
KYA~~~~~ { fangirling over here }

OTHER than being a GIRLIEMEN STALKER , im a PEDO STALKER!~ NAKAJIMA YUTO!!!. .
yes.im still depressed im older by a year!!!! i wonder if yuto is also considered a girlie men?? HAHA
yuto is absolutely adorable!! but i still love tesshi MORE!!


besides that i dun stalk much~?
but at times i stalk koyama or yamapi {NEWS MEMBERS}
or i stalk YABU {HEY! SAY! JUMP}
Member
1181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 1/27/08
well mine would be......
ranked:
5. Koike Teppei
4. Arashi
3. Ikuta Toma
2.NewS (ryo, massu, yuya and pi)
1. KAT-TUN!!!!! (jin, kame and junno!)
why them? well... i just love them they are soooo hot, handsome and cool!!!!
Creator
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NC,US*soul in jap...
Offline
Posted 1/27/08

joyful_peachie wrote:

MAINLY I STALK TEGOSHI !! tesshi~~ because of him i became a GIRLIEMEN STALKER
CAUSE he is too cute to RESIST !! plus i love his character!! "innocently"- self-centred!!
KYA~~~~~ { fangirling over here }

OTHER than being a GIRLIEMEN STALKER , im a PEDO STALKER!~ NAKAJIMA YUTO!!!. .
yes.im still depressed im older by a year!!!! i wonder if yuto is also considered a girlie men?? HAHA
yuto is absolutely adorable!! but i still love tesshi MORE!!


besides that i dun stalk much~?
but at times i stalk koyama or yamapi {NEWS MEMBERS}
or i stalk YABU {HEY! SAY! JUMP}


^_^ tesshi is very hard to resist "innocently" self centered cuteness
lol yuto wud be counted as both
okay so as in votes i will count your's as (not ranked)
1.tesshi
2.yuto
3.NEWS
4.HSJ

that good?? =)
Member
901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / !$#!%@
Offline
Posted 1/28/08
ok =)
Member
35469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DA RAINBOW CITY
Offline
Posted 1/28/08

indigokara wrote:


malfoy4 wrote:

i'm stalking only one person...

*drumroll*

that is YamaPi!!! XD

why?? because i like everything about him and for what he is...




Yessiree. Pi must be so proud right now


ur so loyal xD
i wish i had said the same.. but 2 many hot guys 2 pick

Posted 1/30/08
seung ri& gdragon [from big bang]

whyyy? BECAUSE; its all about g-ri looove! hehe! they have soo much cute moments and stuff; plus they are awesome singers and dancers! pluuuus BIG BANG!

yamapi&ryo

heeeellooo?? its news! hehe! i love their relation in and out of news pluuuus they are boooth seeexyyyyyy ;p hehe!
Creator
6612 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / NC,US*soul in jap...
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

lovemixin wrote:

seung ri& gdragon [from big bang]

whyyy? BECAUSE; its all about g-ri looove! hehe! they have soo much cute moments and stuff; plus they are awesome singers and dancers! pluuuus BIG BANG!

yamapi&ryo

heeeellooo?? its news! hehe! i love their relation in and out of news pluuuus they are boooth seeexyyyyyy ;p hehe!


KYA! cant agree more! g-ri and ryopi is like sum of the best pairings of earth! xD
so ill count urs as
1.g-ri(ah! there's technically 6 so sorry ill have to condense them xD)
2.BIG BANG
3.ryo
4.Pi
5.NewS

=)))))
Posted 2/1/08
hehee! THEY ARE TOTALLY THE CUTEST PAIRINGS!!! xD hehe! im the "boys love" type of stalker -___- i cant help it! they are juuust waaay too adorable!
Member
560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 2/2/08
(believe it or not) I stalk so many ppl that I can't even list every single one of them! But the one and only 24/7 guy I stalk (whether it's in my dreams or on the internet) is definitely YaMaPi

Why? Well, I have my reasons...

1. He's totally my type :lol:
2. HOT-NESS!!!
3. I feel all DoKi-DoKi after looking at his face (not the real one, unfortunately)
Posted 2/2/08

CaFei wrote:

(believe it or not) I stalk so many ppl that I can't even list every single one of them! But the one and only 24/7 guy I stalk (whether it's in my dreams or on the internet) is definitely YaMaPi

Why? Well, I have my reasons...

1. He's totally my type :lol:
2. HOT-NESS!!!
3. I feel all DoKi-DoKi after looking at his face (not the real one, unfortunately)


SO THIS IS WHY WE ARE CR FRIENDS

lol

I can totaly relate with number 3 ... 2... and 1 hahaha
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.