First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Red Castle
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12


A dangerous and highly guarded castle.
Posted 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:



A dangerous and highly guarded castle.


Allison, locked in a tower dungeon, is sitting on the ground weaving a straw doll. She hears a footstep coming and dives onto the small bunk. She pulls the covers over her self and pretends to sleep.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12 , edited 6/15/12


A guard walked by, sighing and going down another corridor. He hung some keys by the door, not seeing anyone around. They were the keys to the window very near her. He didnt think much, since she was not seen and this was the third floor of the castle.
Posted 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:



A guard walked by, sighing and going down another corridor. He hung some keys by the door, not seeing anyone around. They were the keys to the window very near her. He didnt think much, since she was not seen and this was the third floor of the castle.


She peeked over the sheets, before getting out slowly. She walked to tthe door and looked both sides then noticed the key. She reached out and took it cautiously. Allison stuck it into the the lock on the window and it opened. It was just big enough for her to fit through. She climbed up and looked down. IT was 3 stories high and beneth lied her watery graves, huge waves of ocean water crashing on to the shore. SHe hesitated to jump.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12


There was yelling in another room, something about keys and her being in the room, followed by footsteps coming louder and louder in her direction.
Posted 6/15/12 , edited 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:



There was yelling in another room, something about keys and her being in the room, followed by footsteps coming louder and louder in her direction.


she heard people coming. "well here goes nothing.." she said and jumped out the window, plunging down the 3 flights and into the icy cold water .
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
The water pushed her down, under the water, and would push her around and around, but she was swept into a tiny drainage pipe, that was just her size so she could manage to slip through, with a little bit of scratches. Shouting was heard out the window, but she had been pushed out the moat, into a river.
Posted 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:

The water pushed her down, under the water, and would push her around and around, but she was swept into a tiny drainage pipe, that was just her size so she could manage to slip through, with a little bit of scratches. Shouting was heard out the window, but she had been pushed out the moat, into a river.


{ OH MY GAD . this is how it went in snow white and the huntsmen O: sorry for the spoiler . i feel abd now :c )
She gulped down lots of water, choking. The river become more shallow as she went by and she was washed up on a bank .
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
(Lol awesome!)
It was getting foggy and dark, she needed to find shelter. There was a light somewhere, barely visible.
Posted 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:

(Lol awesome!)
It was getting foggy and dark, she needed to find shelter. There was a light somewhere, barely visible.


She stumbled through the grass and saw the light.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
It seemed to call to her, but started to grow dimmer. The sky got darker as well.
Posted 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:

It seemed to call to her, but started to grow dimmer. The sky got darker as well.


She was starting to catch a cold, her dress was fully wet and so was her hair. She walked for a few more seconds before collaping in a bush.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
The fog got heavier, and then lighter as she was out, several gravestones beside her. She was at the outskirts of the graveyard, somehow slowly coming to the center, where most of the bloodshed was at. Something grabbed her, taking her into a hole in the ground.
Posted 6/15/12

Kuromicat wrote:

The fog got heavier, and then lighter as she was out, several gravestones beside her. She was at the outskirts of the graveyard, somehow slowly coming to the center, where most of the bloodshed was at. Something grabbed her, taking her into a hole in the ground.


She was still unconsious, only barely audible and noticeable of her surroundings.
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12
Someone looked over her, chuckling constantly. He had a spoon in his mouth, sinking his teeth into it. He smiles wider than he was before, running his tounge over his teeth.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.