Post Reply Apply for mod
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 6/15/12


Name:
Age:
Gender:
Main Characters Species:
Graphic or General Mod:
If Graphic, a few of your edits:
If General, How active are you?:
Member
10771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / everywhere and no...
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

Kuromicat wrote:



Name:
Age:
Gender:
Main Characters Species:
Graphic or General Mod:
If Graphic, a few of your edits:
If General, How active are you?:


Name: Achlys // Kendall Grimm
Age: 16
Gender: female
Main Characters Species: cheshire
Graphic or General Mod: graphic
If Graphic, a few of your edits: this is my most recent stuff
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10990261&pg=2
Posted 6/18/12

Kuromicat wrote:



Name: Bliss
Age: 16
Gender: female
Main Characters Species: idk ._.
Graphic or General Mod: general .
If Graphic, a few of your edits: my edits got deleted.. so thats why I chose general ?
If General, How active are you?:im pretty active . I go on every day


21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/10/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



Name: Bliss
Age: 16
Gender: female
Main Characters Species: idk ._.
Graphic or General Mod: general .
If Graphic, a few of your edits: my edits got deleted.. so thats why I chose general ?
If General, How active are you?:im pretty active . I go on every day




approved
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/10/12

darkblackcat wrote:


Kuromicat wrote:



Name:
Age:
Gender:
Main Characters Species:
Graphic or General Mod:
If Graphic, a few of your edits:
If General, How active are you?:


Name: Achlys // Kendall Grimm
Age: 16
Gender: female
Main Characters Species: cheshire
Graphic or General Mod: graphic
If Graphic, a few of your edits: this is my most recent stuff
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showphotoalbum?id=10990261&pg=2


approved
You must be logged in to post.