First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Which Pirate Crew Would u Prefer to Join In the anime "One Piece"?
Posted 1/26/08

demonfoxx wrote:

one piece is a terrible anime way to long! become the dam king alredy geez


Then GTFO of this thread. We don't need some Naruto lover's opinion in this thread.

--

But I think everybody's answer should be all the same. The StrawHats. Who wouldn't wanna be next to Luffy? Every single moment of your life is going to be extremely fun.
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


demonfoxx wrote:

one piece is a terrible anime way to long! become the dam king alredy geez


and i see u like naruto! no wonder, u are a narutard. naruto is getting there anyways, geez be da damn hokage already! narutos stroy line is just dog shit compared to one piece. gay ass naruto lovers kissing sasuke. ewwwwwww


Lol!! but yeah naruto and one piece got same plot >.> so yeah dunno how u can say one is good while other is bad


ur just dumb. a noob. no need to explain myself, dnt even compare one piece to naruto. same plot? ur dumb.


dont u think ur the idiot if u cant realize it? luffy wants to become pirate king and goes through adventures getting there, naruto wants to be hokage and goes on adventures to get there? isnt the basically the same? and cmon man dont u think u needa quit acting "cool" online and try to bully people? just because ur bullied every day in ur life dun mean u should pretend to be one of em online its just lame man


naruto dont go on adventures. tsk tsk. another noob. ill end it here. noobface.


lol attt "noob" do u know any other words? because to relate it to this case is rlly pathetic bcuzz noob relates to a game when somone is a beginner so im a beginner at watching anime? dude u RLLY needa get a life (other than ur fantasy life in naruto or one piece)


what an idiot, noob dont only relate to a game. and i have life, no need to emphasize on that one coz this is just an online thing, why talk about life when u yourself is posting here? what a moronic idiot

1405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Jupiter :D
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
STRAW HATS ! FOR SURE !
4194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I don't care as long if it has Robin, Chopper, Sanji, and Franky.
7801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Pinsnotch2
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
whitebeards crew!
692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / http://evilgamerz...
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


demonfoxx wrote:

one piece is a terrible anime way to long! become the dam king alredy geez


and i see u like naruto! no wonder, u are a narutard. naruto is getting there anyways, geez be da damn hokage already! narutos stroy line is just dog shit compared to one piece. gay ass naruto lovers kissing sasuke. ewwwwwww


Lol!! but yeah naruto and one piece got same plot >.> so yeah dunno how u can say one is good while other is bad


ur just dumb. a noob. no need to explain myself, dnt even compare one piece to naruto. same plot? ur dumb.


dont u think ur the idiot if u cant realize it? luffy wants to become pirate king and goes through adventures getting there, naruto wants to be hokage and goes on adventures to get there? isnt the basically the same? and cmon man dont u think u needa quit acting "cool" online and try to bully people? just because ur bullied every day in ur life dun mean u should pretend to be one of em online its just lame man


naruto dont go on adventures. tsk tsk. another noob. ill end it here. noobface.


lol attt "noob" do u know any other words? because to relate it to this case is rlly pathetic bcuzz noob relates to a game when somone is a beginner so im a beginner at watching anime? dude u RLLY needa get a life (other than ur fantasy life in naruto or one piece)


what an idiot, noob dont only relate to a game. and i have life, no need to emphasize on that one coz this is just an online thing, why talk about life when u yourself is posting here? what a moronic idiot



zzz ur so boring and yes u have no life ur the one that insulted me first i mearly stated whut i thought n u sead it was rong... and its not rong theres so many simliarities between naruto n one piece that they basically got the same plot jeez idunno how u can NOT see that? mayb u look to much into them
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


LoverXFighter wrote:


jermaine09 wrote:


demonfoxx wrote:

one piece is a terrible anime way to long! become the dam king alredy geez


and i see u like naruto! no wonder, u are a narutard. naruto is getting there anyways, geez be da damn hokage already! narutos stroy line is just dog shit compared to one piece. gay ass naruto lovers kissing sasuke. ewwwwwww


Lol!! but yeah naruto and one piece got same plot >.> so yeah dunno how u can say one is good while other is bad


ur just dumb. a noob. no need to explain myself, dnt even compare one piece to naruto. same plot? ur dumb.


dont u think ur the idiot if u cant realize it? luffy wants to become pirate king and goes through adventures getting there, naruto wants to be hokage and goes on adventures to get there? isnt the basically the same? and cmon man dont u think u needa quit acting "cool" online and try to bully people? just because ur bullied every day in ur life dun mean u should pretend to be one of em online its just lame man


naruto dont go on adventures. tsk tsk. another noob. ill end it here. noobface.


lol attt "noob" do u know any other words? because to relate it to this case is rlly pathetic bcuzz noob relates to a game when somone is a beginner so im a beginner at watching anime? dude u RLLY needa get a life (other than ur fantasy life in naruto or one piece)


what an idiot, noob dont only relate to a game. and i have life, no need to emphasize on that one coz this is just an online thing, why talk about life when u yourself is posting here? what a moronic idiot



zzz ur so boring and yes u have no life ur the one that insulted me first i mearly stated whut i thought n u sead it was rong... and its not rong theres so many simliarities between naruto n one piece that they basically got the same plot jeez idunno how u can NOT see that? mayb u look to much into them



takes one to know one

Posted 1/26/08

LoverXFighter wrote:

zzz ur so boring and yes u have no life ur the one that insulted me first i mearly stated whut i thought n u sead it was rong... and its not rong theres so many simliarities between naruto n one piece that they basically got the same plot jeez idunno how u can NOT see that? mayb u look to much into them


Naruto and One Piece both have similar plot. The protagonist of both Anime each have a dream to accomplish, to become stronger. But although they have similar storyline, it's how they elaborate the plot that makes the Anime better.

There are many Shounen Animes out there, and all of them have similar plot, but that doesn't mean they're the same right? I can name a few I have in mind.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
Law of Ueki
Tokyo Underground
Tenjou Tenge
Prince of Tennis
Air Gear
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / brighton ,ma
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
straw hat team
2860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / california
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
of course the pirates of caribbean crew.........whahah
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / brighton ,ma
Offline
Posted 1/26/08


eudd wrote:
Naruto and One Piece both have similar plot. The protagonist of both Anime each have a dream to accomplish, to become stronger. But although they have similar storyline, it's how they elaborate the plot that makes the Anime better.

There are many Shounen Animes out there, and all of them have similar plot, but that doesn't mean they're the same right? I can name a few I have in mind.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
Law of Ueki
Tokyo Underground
Tenjou Tenge
Prince of Tennis
Air Gear



i disagree there all not that same
luffy just want to be pirate king and naruto on the other hand just wants to be acknowledged by ppl
be hokoga means nothing to him now
626 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
I would join the Straw Hats if i couldn't join it i would join the Shanks crew or Whitebeard.
BTW you have Ace pic in the first reply...That way it seems that ace has a crew
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Behind The Corner
Offline
Posted 1/26/08
Strawhat's.
because all other crews have to many unim portanat members.
the strawhat's are few, but "all" very strong and they are binded by true friendship
so Strawhat's all the way
Posted 1/26/08

liren617 wrote:



eudd wrote:
Naruto and One Piece both have similar plot. The protagonist of both Anime each have a dream to accomplish, to become stronger. But although they have similar storyline, it's how they elaborate the plot that makes the Anime better.

There are many Shounen Animes out there, and all of them have similar plot, but that doesn't mean they're the same right? I can name a few I have in mind.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
Law of Ueki
Tokyo Underground
Tenjou Tenge
Prince of Tennis
Air Gear
i disagree there all not that same
luffy just want to be pirate king and naruto on the other hand just wants to be acknowledged by ppl
be hokoga means nothing to him now



You mean you agree with me? Because I stated that they're not all the same >_>

190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / brighton ,ma
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Eudd wrote:


liren617 wrote:



eudd wrote:
Naruto and One Piece both have similar plot. The protagonist of both Anime each have a dream to accomplish, to become stronger. But although they have similar storyline, it's how they elaborate the plot that makes the Anime better.

There are many Shounen Animes out there, and all of them have similar plot, but that doesn't mean they're the same right? I can name a few I have in mind.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
Law of Ueki
Tokyo Underground
Tenjou Tenge
Prince of Tennis
Air Gear



i disagree there all not that same
luffy just want to be pirate king and naruto on the other hand just wants to be acknowledged by ppl
be hokoga means nothing to him now


You mean you agree with me? Because I stated that they're not all the same >_>




more or less yeah but i still don't
think there similar at all
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.