First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Which Pirate Crew Would u Prefer to Join In the anime "One Piece"?
Posted 1/26/08

liren617 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


liren617 wrote:



eudd wrote:
Naruto and One Piece both have similar plot. The protagonist of both Anime each have a dream to accomplish, to become stronger. But although they have similar storyline, it's how they elaborate the plot that makes the Anime better.

There are many Shounen Animes out there, and all of them have similar plot, but that doesn't mean they're the same right? I can name a few I have in mind.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
Law of Ueki
Tokyo Underground
Tenjou Tenge
Prince of Tennis
Air Gear



i disagree there all not that same
luffy just want to be pirate king and naruto on the other hand just wants to be acknowledged by ppl
be hokoga means nothing to him now


You mean you agree with me? Because I stated that they're not all the same >_>




more or less yeah but i still don't
think there similar at all


I was refering to the post I replied back then on how OP and Naruto has a similar plot, but it's how you elaborate it.
Kenichi wants to become stronger, he goes to the dojo to train.
Ueki wants to become stronger, he trains with the the Heavenly Beast.
That boy from Tokyo Underground also wanted to become stronger, but they didn't elaborate why he did, which is why it's a dumb Anime.
Tenjou Tenge too, and the rest of them.
Posted 1/26/08

iday005 wrote:

straw hat luffy!


whichever one i choose not def luffy his eccentrics is too much for me to handle
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / brighton ,ma
Offline
Posted 1/26/08

Eudd wrote:


liren617 wrote:


Eudd wrote:


liren617 wrote:



eudd wrote:
Naruto and One Piece both have similar plot. The protagonist of both Anime each have a dream to accomplish, to become stronger. But although they have similar storyline, it's how they elaborate the plot that makes the Anime better.

There are many Shounen Animes out there, and all of them have similar plot, but that doesn't mean they're the same right? I can name a few I have in mind.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Fate/Stay Night
Hunter x Hunter
Law of Ueki
Tokyo Underground
Tenjou Tenge
Prince of Tennis
Air Gear



i disagree there all not that same
luffy just want to be pirate king and naruto on the other hand just wants to be acknowledged by ppl
be hokoga means nothing to him now


You mean you agree with me? Because I stated that they're not all the same >_>




more or less yeah but i still don't
think there similar at all


I was refering to the post I replied back then on how OP and Naruto has a similar plot, but it's how you elaborate it.
Kenichi wants to become stronger, he goes to the dojo to train.
Ueki wants to become stronger, he trains with the the Heavenly Beast.
That boy from Tokyo Underground also wanted to become stronger, but they didn't elaborate why he did, which is why it's a dumb Anime.
Tenjou Tenge too, and the rest of them.


but luffy is already strong enough he just has his moves that he doesn't want to use
unless the show showed him trained in some way
thats all i mean
((plz i don't want a stranger hating me because of this))
<(>-<)>
Posted 1/26/08

liren617 wrote:

but luffy is already strong enough he just has his moves that he doesn't want to use
unless the show showed him trained in some way
thats all i mean
((plz i don't want a stranger hating me because of this))
<(>-<)>


Where are you getting with this comment? O_o.

190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / brighton ,ma
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Eudd wrote:


liren617 wrote:

but luffy is already strong enough he just has his moves that he doesn't want to use
unless the show showed him trained in some way
thats all i mean
((plz i don't want a stranger hating me because of this))
<(>-<)>


Where are you getting with this comment? O_o.



nvm ok
Banned
18448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / toronto
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Nami for sure oxoxoxo
2592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / My house........
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
The Straw Hat Pirates!!!!
20 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
Of course everyone wants to be in the strawhat crew but to be different and even though I like croc, I would probably join whitebeards crew
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ontario, Canada
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
Straw Hat's crew
I want to have CP9's techniques as well
727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/30/08
straw hat luffy's crew of course
261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
lol gold rodger's crew cuz i already seen one piece ahahahahahah.... tho not sure if he had a crew
285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
I'd make my own pirate crew and run off to a different anime with it...>>
1518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / manila,philippines
Offline
Posted 1/31/08

demonfoxx wrote:

one piece is a terrible anime way to long! become the dam king alredy geez


what!!?well if thats in your mind i have nothing to do with it!!but im sure your a naruto fanatic!!its so obvious!!!i cant agree with you cuz i both like naruto and one piece!!
18740 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Cursed Place..~♫
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Straw hat PiraTe~ They Have Each Personalities and each specialty's...~
1123 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 1/31/08
Red Haired Shanks FTW!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.