First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Arena Thread
The Classy Avian
3912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


Hektorious wrote:



((why not?))



(( You said not to delete your char, so I didn't... ))


((sorry, that was a typo ........ DO delete him))
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

Hektorious wrote:



((sorry, that was a typo ........ DO delete him))


(( Oh, okay! ))
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12
*Lee stepped into the Tatami room, stretching*
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

RoC58 wrote:

*Lee stepped into the Tatami room, stretching*


*Ishin entered the room*

You seem like a worthy opponent....that's good...the power of the winner is shown by the value of the loser.
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:



*Ishin entered the room*

You seem like a worthy opponent....that's good...the power of the winner is shown by the value of the loser.


*He saw the talking armor*

......Uh......ok then.....weird things are happening...but oh well...

*He got in his stance*

((Can I use hakuda techs?))
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

RoC58 wrote:


*He saw the talking armor*

......Uh......ok then.....weird things are happening...but oh well...

*He got in his stance*

((Can I use hakuda techs?))


(( He's not yet in the armor... =_= That's Bankai. You can use Ikkotsu, Sokkotsu and Raioken but remember they are very taxing. Once per battle usage, each of them ))

*He unsheathed his very long sword, and held it with both hands*

(( So Two-handed takes effect ))

I hope you have settled everything there is to settle, before setting foot in the battlefield... *he got in a stance as well*
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


(( He's not yet in the armor... =_= That's Bankai. You can use Ikkotsu, Sokkotsu and Raioken but remember they are very taxing. Once per battle usage, each of them ))

*He unsheathed his very long sword, and held it with both hands*

(( So Two-handed takes effect ))

I hope you have settled everything there is to settle, before setting foot in the battlefield... *he got in a stance as well*


((Oh...I thought that was his general look.....*chuckles* and ok! But the rest, lesser techs are fair game right?))

*Sighs*

Not my style to attack first but....

*He kicked off the ground, and released his shikai, normal looking MMA gloves(black base color) with white mantras on them appeared on his hands*
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12 , edited 6/17/12

RoC58 wrote:


((Oh...I thought that was his general look.....*chuckles* and ok! But the rest, lesser techs are fair game right?))

*Sighs*

Not my style to attack first but....

*He kicked off the ground, and released his shikai, normal looking MMA gloves(black base color) with white mantras on them appeared on his hands*


(( Kubo Hakuda only though ))

If it's not your style....don't let yourself be lured into hostile territory! Fight at the landscape that benefits you more!! *he raised his now Shikai sword and lowered it powerfully at him when he came close enough*
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:



(( Kubo Hakuda only though ))

If it's not your style....don't let yourself be lured into hostile territory! Fight at the landscape that benefits you more!! *he raised his sword and lowered it powerfully at him when he came close enough*


((Yes of course..*Plans on using hit-step plus daikotsu* ))

Busho: Kai!

*He used his first skill to stop the incoming blade with his hand, being slightly outmatched in strength, it pushed him down a bit*

....

*Flames shot up at your face*

((Also, ignore any ice you see, it should be flames but the zanpakuto name was fists of the NORTH. and I thought fire and north....hmm...but decided on fire anyways.))
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

RoC58 wrote:

((Yes of course..*Plans on using hit-step plus daikotsu* ))

Busho: Kai!

*He used his first skill to stop the incoming blade with his hand, being slightly outmatched in strength, it pushed him down a bit*

....

*Flames shot up at your face*

((Also, ignore any ice you see, it should be flames but the zanpakuto name was fists of the NORTH. and I thought fire and north....hmm...but decided on fire anyways.))


*He leaned a bit and the flames hit his elbow that he used to guard himself, which burnt him a bit* ((His theme is being the best tank ever...even more than kenpachi *chuckles* ))

Each day spent in war costs...I'll finish this quickly!

*He raised his sword a bit, still keeping it close to his opponent, and it was enveloped in blue energy* ((Spirit Sword, Strength=Reiatsu=450 for 5 posts ))

*He lowered it powerfully down at his opponent again*
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


*He leaned a bit and the flames hit his elbow that he used to guard himself, which burnt him a bit* ((His theme is being the best tank ever...even more than kenpachi *chuckles* ))

Each day spent in war costs...I'll finish this quickly!

*He raised his sword a bit, still keeping it close to his opponent, and it was enveloped in blue energy* ((Spirit Sword, Strength=Reiatsu=450 for 5 posts ))

*He lowered it powerfully down at his opponent again*


((Damn...that big @ss sword make it hard for me to use Wing Chun at all...))

*Using his trained reflexes, he was able to get out of the reach of his sword barely, the reiatsu grazed him and left a cut on his shoulder however*

Busho hono danmaku!

*He fired multiple fireballs at you with punching motions*
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

RoC58 wrote:



((Damn...that big @ss sword make it hard for me to use Wing Chun at all...))

*Using his trained reflexes, he was able to get out of the reach of his sword barely, the reiatsu grazed him and left a cut on his shoulder however*

Busho hono danmaku!

*He fired multiple fireballs at you with punching motions*


*He started walking towards him, waiving his sword around and destroying 1-2 fireballs with each swing, very few hitting them*

...and through storms and hail and wind, a well trained army will still advance.... *he gritted his teeth and kept getting closer to his opponent, almost reaching him now*
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:


*He started walking towards him, waiving his sword around and destroying 1-2 fireballs with each swing, very few hitting them*

...and through storms and hail and wind, a well trained army will still advance.... *he gritted his teeth and kept getting closer to his opponent, almost reaching him now*


*Once he got close enough, he jumped up, sending a kick to the man's head with all his strength behind him so its not only strong, its fast*
Creator
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

RoC58 wrote:



*Once he got close enough, he jumped up, sending a kick to the man's head with all his strength behind him so its not only strong, its fast*


*He let go of the sword with one hand and received the kick, being sent to stumble back quite a few steps, but also grabbed the man's ankle and smashed him to the floor, then held his sword with both hands again, raising it above the man*

...show the flesh, to strike at the bones.... *he lowered the large sword again at the man, with the tremendous power of his Reiatsu once again*
Member
33969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Where you are not
Offline
Posted 6/17/12

SengokuKaien wrote:



*He let go of the sword with one hand and received the kick, being sent to stumble back quite a few steps, but also grabbed the man's ankle and smashed him to the floor, then held his sword with both hands again, raising it above the man*

...show the flesh, to strike at the bones.... *he lowered the large sword again at the man, with the tremendous power of his Reiatsu once again*


KAH!

*He coughed up blood from the force of the slam*

It seems.....

*While the sword was still in motion, he used Oni depokin at your face, hoping it would move you*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.