First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Abandoned Firehouse - Vizard's Base/Home
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

Helps me clear my head really. *I throw the steaks into the a liquid marinade with Wine, lemon juice, lime juice, and salt.


*arches a brow and watches him cook* Hm, it has different affects on different people. Such as aggravation for Shin. *chuckles*


Yeah. Shin is kind of, how do I put it... *I then rub then steaks in a dry mix with kosher salt, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and other ingredients. He quickly places 5 steaks on then grill top of the stove, he grins hearing the sizzling of the steaks.*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


Yeah. Shin is kind of, how do I put it... *I then rub then steaks in a dry mix with kosher salt, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and other ingredients. He quickly places 5 steaks on then grill top of the stove, he grins hearing the sizzling of the steaks.*


A freaking bomb of suppressed rage ready to go off. Who knows, maybe he'll turn into the hulk with that all of that anger inside him. *laughs a little*
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12 , edited 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


Yeah. Shin is kind of, how do I put it... *I then rub then steaks in a dry mix with kosher salt, ground black pepper, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, and other ingredients. He quickly places 5 steaks on then grill top of the stove, he grins hearing the sizzling of the steaks.*


A freaking bomb of suppressed rage ready to go off. Who knows, maybe he'll turn into the hulk with that all of that anger inside him. *laughs a little*


Yeah that might be the right wording... *He flipped the steaks, and looked inside the fridge,* What do you want to drink, with food? We got Sake, Lemonade, Water, Soda, and some Vodka I picked up yesterday... *Laur howls, as he goes and sits at the feet of Aki, wanting to be petted.*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12 , edited 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

Yeah that might be the right wording... *He flipped the steaks, and looked inside the fridge,* What do you want to drink, with food? We got Sake, Lemonade, Water, Soda, and some Vodka I picked up yesterday...


Just some lemonade. Not in the mood to drink today. *looks at the TV as someone made a home run* Hmm, humans and their sports. *pets Laur*
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

Yeah that might be the right wording... *He flipped the steaks, and looked inside the fridge,* What do you want to drink, with food? We got Sake, Lemonade, Water, Soda, and some Vodka I picked up yesterday...


Just some lemonade. Not in the mood to drink today. *looks at the TV as someone made a home run* Hmm, humans and their sports. *pets Laur*


Their sports, is like our sparring or our hunt of Hollows to see who can get the most... *He took out a pitcher of lemonade and Sake, and a couple bottles of Vodka. He took the steaks off the grill, and put the remaining five, and he sat down in a chair, just to the right of Aki...*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


Their sports, is like our sparring or our hunt of Hollows to see who can get the most... *He took out a pitcher of lemonade and Sake, and a couple bottles of Vodka. He took the steaks off the grill, and put the remaining five, and he sat down in a chair, just to the right of Aki...*


Thanks. *pours himself some lemonade and gets some steak* It smells pretty good. *begins to eat*
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12 , edited 6/20/12


Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


Their sports, is like our sparring or our hunt of Hollows to see who can get the most... *He took out a pitcher of lemonade and Sake, and a couple bottles of Vodka. He took the steaks off the grill, and put the remaining five, and he sat down in a chair, just to the right of Aki...*


Thanks. *pours himself some lemonade and gets some steak* It smells pretty good. *begins to eat*



*He sighed as he went over to flip the steaks, he flipped them, and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. He opened it and sipped from it, hoping someone else will come down... He looked to Laur,* Go see if anyone else is around... *The wolf, takes off, hoping to find someone.*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

*He sighed as he went over to flip the steaks, he flipped them, and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. He opened it and sipped from it, hoping someone else will come down... He looked to Laur,* Go see if anyone else is around... *The wolf, takes off, hoping to find someone.*


I think Shin is still here.
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

*He sighed as he went over to flip the steaks, he flipped them, and grabbed a bottle of Vodka. He opened it and sipped from it, hoping someone else will come down... He looked to Laur,* Go see if anyone else is around... *The wolf, takes off, hoping to find someone.*


I think Shin is still here.


I think so to, but who knows. *I go back the stove, and takes them off, and cuts myself a steak in half. I place it on a plate, as I sit back down. He savors the exciting flavors, as they work together.*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


I think so to, but who knows. *I go back the stove, and takes them off, and cuts myself a steak in half. I place it on a plate, as I sit back down. He savors the exciting flavors, as they work together.*


Yeah...He is probably off smashing stuff like the Hulk or something. *grins a little while he eats*
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


I think so to, but who knows. *I go back the stove, and takes them off, and cuts myself a steak in half. I place it on a plate, as I sit back down. He savors the exciting flavors, as they work together.*


Yeah...He is probably off smashing stuff like the Hulk or something. *grins a little while he eats*


*He chuckles,* Shin, Smash! *He takes a drink of vodka and continues to eat.*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:

*He chuckles,* Shin, Smash! *He takes a drink of vodka and continues to eat.*


*laughs a little* Ah man, I am so glad that he isn't here to hear us or he would have his foot up our asses.
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:

*He chuckles,* Shin, Smash! *He takes a drink of vodka and continues to eat.*


*laughs a little* Ah man, I am so glad that he isn't here to hear us or he would have his foot up our asses.


*Hi knock on the wooden frame of the chair.* We'd be screwed, if he were here.. *He looks into the hallway.* So far, no sign of anyone. *Laur comes back into the Living room, and curls into a ball, falling asleepi.*
148414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / In the magical la...
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

KoganeTenshi wrote:


*Hi knock on the wooden frame of the chair.* We'd be screwed, if he were here.. *He looks into the hallway.* So far, no sign of anyone. *Laur comes back into the Living room, and curls into a ball, falling asleepi.*


*sighs* I swear, this place is usually quiet. It kinda creeps me out.
16179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/20/12

Hatake_Kuro wrote:


KoganeTenshi wrote:


*Hi knock on the wooden frame of the chair.* We'd be screwed, if he were here.. *He looks into the hallway.* So far, no sign of anyone. *Laur comes back into the Living room, and curls into a ball, falling asleepi.*


*sighs* I swear, this place is usually quiet. It kinda creeps me out.


You're right,Why do you think I went to the Soul Society... Visited a bar, drank and laughed with the Squad 11 Captain. Good time, wasn't so quiet, either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.