First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Seireitei- 1st Division Office
Almighty Overlord
20600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
As I arrive I look around quickly, glancing to see were everything is, I then make a mental note of it in my mind. Once looking I spot 3 people talking, by the looks of it, it was the captain from before, I sighed slightly to myself I didn't really want to have to meet him again but I didn't have much choice if I wanted to speak with the Head Captain. I walked towards them, then seeing the Lieutenant of the 1st division, she seemed to be having fun, No time to get side tracked I thought.

I walked over nearing them I spoke. Just the person I needed to see good afternoon Head Captain. I gave a short bow then, nodding breifly towards Haruto and the Lieutenant.
Almighty Overlord
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
"This is the guy you picked to lead Squad 11? He looks like a pretty boy and a brittler..." His Lieutenant asked.

"Yea...He's the only guy qualified for the leadership. I think he'll do just fine." He said with a polite nod and a smile.

Just then, another Captain arrived at the scene and judging from her hair attachment she was a Kuchiki.


This must be the new Kuchiki Captain.

"Just the person I needed to see. Good afternoon, Head Captain." She gave a short bow then, nodding briefly towards Haruto and the Lieutenant.

Ryusei returned the bow.

"Always have time to spare for a Kuchiki! How may I help you, Captain?" He asked.

Shinigami
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA, North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/23/12


(ooc, that's ok shin, I understand)

Ahh shit. He thought, as he saw Captain Kuchiki approach as well. Just what I needed, when I pissed her off so badly last time. Haruto was having very mixed emotions about this entire situation. First this rather attractive young lutennent catches his eye, now Kuchiki comes in to ruin the mood.

Haruto hu....Oh Your the wolfie guy She says, just before flipping over Haruto to land behind him. Harutos back suddenly becomes very rigid as he gets tremendously nervous all of a sudden.

"Wolfie Guy? Well I guess I've been called worse." He grins, trying to regain his composure with her being so close to him when she leaned in closer and rubbed her chest against his, peering into his face as all the blood rushes in to give him a large blush.

She spins to face Ryusei. This is the guy you pick to lead Squad 11? He looks like a pretty boy and brittler He heard her say and snapped out of it slightly, wanting to suddenly impress the young lady. He wiped his face quickly and grinned as she poked him, she would feel his hard body (lol) trained to rock hard proportions through years of martial arts.

"I'm not just handsome you know, there is a reason I'm now the captain of the combat division." He puffed his chest out slightly, touching both of his wazikashis he had on his lower back. "I'm hell on wheels in battle, too."
Almighty Overlord
20600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
I look towards you and nod briefly, looking over for a moment before I return my gaze towards Ryusei. "I came to ask about the next Captain's meeting is there anything that I need to know of in advance?" I ask in my normal calmly tone, wondering and hoping to not be seen much by Haruto.

"I also came to ask the time and day if possible of the next meeting." I look at Ryusei calmly.
Almighty Overlord
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
The Captain- Commander paused.

"Hm. Well, since we have three Captains gathered in one place. Why not hold a mini meeting right now? Do you two have anything you wish to discuss?"

Secretly, Ryusei was just trying to find ways to lay off the mountain of paperwork he has waiting for him on his desk. However, he was also curious to see how these two Captains would adjust to their new lifestyle.

Shinigami
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA, North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

YuukiSuzuki wrote:

I look towards you and nod briefly, looking over for a moment before I return my gaze towards Ryusei. "I came to ask about the next Captain's meeting is there anything that I need to know of in advance?" I ask in my normal calmly tone, wondering and hoping to not be seen much by Haruto.

"I also came to ask the time and day if possible of the next meeting." I look at Ryusei calmly.





Rai-Kage wrote:

The Captain- Commander paused.

"Hm. Well, since we have three Captains gathered in one place. Why not hold a mini meeting right now? Do you two have anything you wish to discuss?"

Secretly, Ryusei was just trying to find ways to lay off the mountain of paperwork he has waiting for him on his desk. However, he was also curious to see how these two Captains would adjust to their new lifestyle.



Haruto glanced at captain Kuchiki, wanting just to get it over with. "Look, I'm sorry about the way I acted earlier, I don't normally drink so that was not the way I usually am. I did not mean to cause any disrespect Ms. Kuchiki." He bowed formally, with both hands at his side.

Almighty Overlord
20600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12


I glance towards you and nod briefly. It's alright, I acted the way I did, due to the situation at the time Captain so there is no harm done. I speak calmly but lightly then facing Ryusei.

I stop and think for a moment before speaking towards him. Well at at moment no I do not Head Captain, personal matters aside of course. That being that I'm still looking for a Lieutenant but that again is another matter, so no I don't have anything that is needed to be discussed. I speak gently but calmly showing that I'm not messing around here.

I think again for a moment before speaking. If possible I would like to arrange a small visit to the world of the living for training for a few certain members that are within my squad. Captain Miginora you will know of these men that came into that place before, no? I nod towards Ryusei and look over at Haruto.

Almighty Overlord
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12

"I see. That's fine. Just make sure those members are prepared for whatever they may encounter down there...Their lives depend on you, Captain."

He then looked to his Lieutenant.

"Looks like you got nothing to do for now so why don't you go down there and help Captains Kuchiki and Miginora with their training since they do not have a Lieutenant. If that's fine with the both of you?"
Almighty Overlord
20600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
I look towards Ryusei and nod sharply. I fully understand that Head captain but thank you for your approval. I bow slight then listening.

Hearing this I nod quickly. That is fine with me, as long as it's done away from any barracks, I don't want to end up destroying something.
Shinigami
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA, North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

Rai-Kage wrote:


"I see. That's fine. Just make sure those members are prepared for whatever they may encounter down there...Their lives depend on you, Captain."

He then looked to his Lieutenant.

"Looks like you got nothing to do for now so why don't you go down there and help Captains Kuchiki and Miginora with their training since they do not have a Lieutenant. If that's fine with the both of you?"





YuukiSuzuki wrote:

I look towards Ryusei and nod sharply. I fully understand that Head captain but thank you for your approval. I bow slight then listening.

Hearing this I nod quickly. That is fine with me, as long as it's done away from any barracks, I don't want to end up destroying something.


"Yes sir. I shall bring a few members of my own squad as well, they could use some discipline." He nods his head and grins at Captain Kuchiki and Lientenant Maxine. "This should be fun."
Almighty Overlord
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
(OOC: Since Shin is not online at the moment. I will be temporarily assuming control of his character "Max" to move the plot forward.)

Lieutenant Max Zaraki grinned.

"Yes indeed it shall be fun..." She giggled, as she continued leaning against Haruto.

"The Material World....sigh...I love going there. The people down there are so stylish and full of life! Can't wait! When we goin'?" She asked, looking from Captain Kuchiki to Captain Haruto.
Almighty Overlord
20600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
I look over at Haruto breifly wondering if he was actually serious or just messing around. "I assume this means your coming along as well?"

I glance at Maxie and listen to her speaking, sighing ever so slightly once she finishes then speaking. "Your not going anywhere Lieutenant, your Captain needs you here, you can help with training yes, but your more needed here at the moment." I speak sternly towards the Lieutenant knowing that she is very much needed here right now. I glance at Ryusei hoping he would agree to this, knowing it would take longer with his Lieutenant around.
Shinigami
3267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / USA, North Carolina
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

"Of course I'm coming!" He continued to grin. "I wouldn't turn down a chance to go to the human world. And I really do need to teach some of my squad some discipline." He glanced down at the lieutenant still leaning against his chest. "Awe I'm sure Maxine wants to come too, what harm could it do to let her tag along?"
Almighty Overlord
20600 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/23/12


myteogre wrote:
"Of course I'm coming!" He continued to grin. "I wouldn't turn down a chance to go to the human world. And I really do need to teach some of my squad some discipline." He glanced down at the lieutenant still leaning against his chest. "Awe I'm sure Maxine wants to come too, what harm could it do to let her tag along?"


I sigh slightly and nod breifly towards you. "That is is fair enough I suppose. Well when do you wish to leave?" I ask still slightly anoyed by all of this, I planned to go alone but it seems that wasn't going to happen.

I look at you then at the lieutenant, sighing before speaking. "I'm sure she does, but she has more important things to do, one of which includes helping the Head Captain. There will be other times, but I suggest just not now." I answer in a calm but stern tone knowing she would slow this down if she "tagged along".


Almighty Overlord
15011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
"As I said, she has nothing better to do around here...and seeing that the two of you are short of a Lieutenant. I thought I'd help out by lending my Lieutenant to you for this mission. No?"

He said, crossing his arms behind his back. He then looked to his Lieutenant as if scolding a child

"Don't be a burden on them..."

She grinned sheeply at this.

"I promise I won't!" She then quickly turned her attention back to the other two Captains.

"So?! When we heading out?"

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.