First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How Many Five Year Olds Could You Take In A Fight?
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Only We...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
You are in an enclosed small area.

No Foreign objects and weapons.

The children are merciless and has a high killing instinct and will show no fear.

If a child is knocked unconscious, he is "OUT" The same goes for you.
http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/fight5


Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
would you please stop posting troll threads.
3809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / потерян
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
I shall win.
toxxin 
43445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Nowhere in partic...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
I'm just picturing a neo vs mob of smiths from The Matrix scene going on.
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Only We...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12

Dark-Rumia wrote:

would you please stop posting troll threads.


would you please stop posting on this thread?
troll or not i don't care just stop acting like an immature pussy.
UNDERSTAND?
148329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Overlord's Castle
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
im not very strong.......1...maybe? Children scare me O_O
29054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
troll thread? this thread is gold

I'd say around about 4-5 all about highkicks to the head
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
i LOL'd pretty hard when i read the title and im gonna be bold and say at least twenty cause im pretty big and can inflict some heavy impact 1-hit TKO's XD
ItsMev 
32941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12

dyingsoon wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:

would you please stop posting troll threads.


would you please stop posting on this thread?
troll or not i don't care just stop acting like an immature pussy.
UNDERSTAND?


Please leave, your going to be more hated than Underlock bloody quickly if you don't stop.

Nobody is finding you amusing, your threads ARE FUCKING STUPID.

Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
My result :
You could take on 20 five year old kids in a fight.
27288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
it depends if they know what there doing >_>
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
bahahaha yo Craig *waves*

I am quite good at fighting with my 5y/o cousin && his friends so I guess I could take up more than 10 of 'em? xD
2450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere Only We...
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12

ItsMev wrote:


dyingsoon wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:

would you please stop posting troll threads.


would you please stop posting on this thread?
troll or not i don't care just stop acting like an immature pussy.
UNDERSTAND?


Please leave, your going to be more hated than Underlock bloody quickly if you don't stop.

Nobody is finding you amusing, your threads ARE FUCKING STUPID.



Please FUCK OFF and hang yourself. i really don't give a fuck about you. you keep stalking. are you fucking gay or what? JESUS, grow up!
c7a1 
68332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / BC, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12
says 24, 5 year olds. Awesome leik a bauss
ItsMev 
32941 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Melbourne, Australia
Offline
Posted 6/16/12 , edited 6/17/12

dyingsoon wrote:


ItsMev wrote:


dyingsoon wrote:


Dark-Rumia wrote:

would you please stop posting troll threads.


would you please stop posting on this thread?
troll or not i don't care just stop acting like an immature pussy.
UNDERSTAND?


Please leave, your going to be more hated than Underlock bloody quickly if you don't stop.

Nobody is finding you amusing, your threads ARE FUCKING STUPID.



Please FUCK OFF and hang yourself. i really don't give a fuck about you. you keep stalking. are you fucking gay or what? JESUS, grow up!


Jesus won't save you buddy, doesn't have a thing for flamers.

Stop posting stupid threads that aren't the slightest bit amusing unless you're a twelve year old who hasn't seen the light of day yet.

Love you.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.