First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Opinions on RP and the people who do it?
Posted 6/18/12

padricio wrote:

Can i ask for what purpose you want it?



I don't believe in purpose.
44529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My house, probabl...
Offline
Posted 6/18/12

underlock wrote:


padricio wrote:

Can i ask for what purpose you want it?



I don't believe in purpose.


Fair enough. Then let me ask it another way, why do you want to call me. Well i know i am awsome but still. why? if you want to tell me.
Posted 6/18/12

padricio wrote:

Fair enough. Then let me ask it another way, why do you want to call me. Well i know i am awsome but still. why? if you want to tell me.


I thought about the possibility of sticking a penis through the phone straight into your ear.
2397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In Rainbows
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
sᴇʀɪᴏᴜsʟʏ sᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ, ᴛʜᴇʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅɪᴇ...
44529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My house, probabl...
Offline
Posted 6/18/12

underlock wrote:


padricio wrote:

Fair enough. Then let me ask it another way, why do you want to call me. Well i know i am awsome but still. why? if you want to tell me.


I thought about the possibility of sticking a penis through the phone straight into your ear.


Interesting, then i say no. I won't give you my phone number, because i don't feel like getting a dick in my ear right now.
2000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / in mah room
Offline
Posted 6/18/12

padricio wrote:


underlock wrote:


padricio wrote:


Rajyrr wrote:

*Eating an apple while reading people discussing roleplaying.*

To each his own, I suppose.


Agree, if you like it then you like it and everyone that don't like it should shut up.


Agreed. Can I have your phone number?


Can i ask for what purpose you want it?



so that yyou can friend zone him i guess
4980 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ireland
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
My friend does it all the time. I don't get it.
15404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cananananada
Offline
Posted 6/18/12

padricio wrote:
Interesting, then i say no. I won't give you my phone number, because i don't feel like getting a dick in my ear right now.

So you;re saying you might be up for it later?

41494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
What kind of role play? You mean, like table-top RPGers or larpers? Furries? MMORPGers? Sexual roleplayers? You're not being specific enough. At first I didn't even know what you meant by "RP." For all I knew, you could have been saying you don't like the Queen's English: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Received_Pronunciation. Are you saying those folks across the pond make you want to hurl?
44529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / My house, probabl...
Offline
Posted 6/18/12

Xmas_Hat wrote:


padricio wrote:
Interesting, then i say no. I won't give you my phone number, because i don't feel like getting a dick in my ear right now.

So you;re saying you might be up for it later?



Who knows, maybe. Never know if you want to try something new

19188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
It's fucking stupid, that's what it is.
Posted 6/18/12
i think only kids do it, if you are 13 and older and RP there are some issues in your life
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
Role-playing during sex is hot.

"You're going to handcuff me to my own bed and strip search me for contraband lady officer??? Oh noes."
22829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
Roleplaying is fun hehe especially if you have an imagination
Posted 6/18/12
I don't RP or anything but I see nothing wrong with it. We all have things we like and dislike and no two people will ever agree on every single thing. I don't know why people feel the need to really bash it just because they aren't into it. It seems to be a popular thing to bash RPing even though most of those same people who bash it would be bothered if something they liked got bashed every day. I would really like to know why more people can't just say something like "it isn't for me" or "it's not my kind of thing" instead of always calling it "stupid" or "retarded".
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.