First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Why are real life girls reluctant to show or admit that they have any "ecchi" side
41394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bridgeport, CT
Online
Posted 6/18/12
Its well known that guys like sexiness and "ecchi". But girls act like we're the only ones who think about "sex" "freakiness" and things of that sort. I know this because my girlfriend is a real - in the words of the awesome Nozomi Kujo from Bleach- "sukebe"...lol...meaning she can be a little perv some times but I would have never guessed it when I first met her... lol. Although I love it

Thats said, I'm just wondering why is it that girls keep that side of them hidden as if it doesn't exist. like is there a fear to show that side or is it for some bigger reason. if you're a female and you dont mind giving us some insight. You're more then welcome to
17486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
(´◔౪◔)✂❤
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
Because girls are called sluts for admitting it
3173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Toronto... But I...
Offline
Posted 6/18/12
Most of the times, guys can't accept the fact that girls can have a dirty mind, and as FlyinDumpling said, they think we're sluts if we show the slightest amount of interest or knowledge in it. It can lead to serious ostracizing, so girls choose to be safer than sorry.
41394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bridgeport, CT
Online
Posted 6/19/12

FlyinDumpling wrote:

Because girls are called sluts for admitting it





ZanyaZalkran wrote:

Most of the times, guys can't accept the fact that girls can have a dirty mind, and as FlyinDumpling said, they think we're sluts if we show the slightest amount of interest or knowledge in it. It can lead to serious ostracizing, so girls choose to be safer than sorry.




very true. nonetheless, that sucks becuase rather then think a girl is a "slut" or anything of the sort i think its quite cute to hear a girl express her feelings on the subject. its even funny to me since its so taboo in a way.

Like when female friends of mine talk about a subject pertaining to sex, its interesting. But I guess there are some females that aren't "femal-ish" about how they speak on sex and being sexy and i guess that's when guys or girls think they're you know... "sluts, hoes, or whatever.

I guess its for the best that girls keep it more to themselves if anything though. because, for example I've had friends who are girls who talk on the matter at a party or something and we laugh and so on..but some guys think its an invitation just because theysays they like sex... some ppl just dont understand, just because another person says they like sex doesnt mean they want it with you...LOL
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
In the past, for a lot of different societies, women were seen as sexually innocent, pure, and naive. Some scholars even fronted the idea that only men enjoyed sex whereas women only participated in it to become pregnant and bear her husband children.

Looking at it from a modern moral viewpoint of course it seems absurd to us today, but back then that's what a lot of people believed.

To this day though some of these beliefs remain vestigial. Men who have a lot of sex and talk about it are smooth operators, players, pimps, ladies men. On the other hand women who have a lot of sex are whores, skanks, and sluts. Women who talk or think about sex a lot are uncouth, nymphomaniacs, temptresses, you name it.

I think to this day, girls growing up realizes this disparity in treatment between men and women in regards to sex, so they learn to hide it, keep it to themselves, and stay reserved for fear of any sort of discrimination or judgement.

If someone caught me saying something sexually inappropriate they're likely to dismiss it as "he's just being a guy." If a woman said something sexually risque, people might say "she's so dirty, such a classless woman!"
Crunchyroll Community Manager
37331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
I'm ecchi as hell.
8782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/19/12

SailorBee wrote:

I'm ecchi as hell.


41394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bridgeport, CT
Online
Posted 6/19/12

SailorBee wrote:

I'm ecchi as hell.




uh oooh... miss naughty too hotty...lol...jk
thats good. its cool to have girls who can talk about it and be proud of it. just suck
that closed minded people refer to girls who like it as skanks, whore, hoes, etc.
dont get me wrong. i dont like those words, but unfortunately, in todays society we do have females
who give people a reason to even justify thos words above. But as long as you're a good girl and you know it (to all girls reading)
dont let anyone cramp your style. That's between you and God
no judgement here
26016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
Just as everyone here said yes we can't as woman be so sexual with out some punishment. It is sad in a way that people talk so much that man can do this and woman can't and yet it still happens .It hard to know there are somethings we should not do since others may take it the wrong way and bad stuff may happen ,like men thinking it there personal invite to get some .I hat it when i cant wear something the slightest reveling with out getting nasty remarks or call outs it a bit ridicules to me .I swear if more people would stop looking at what everyone else is doing and just live there own life they would be much happier . T.T
41394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bridgeport, CT
Online
Posted 6/19/12

Winterfells wrote:

In the past, for a lot of different societies, women were seen as sexually innocent, pure, and naive. Some scholars even fronted the idea that only men enjoyed sex whereas women only participated in it to become pregnant and bear her husband children.

Looking at it from a modern moral viewpoint of course it seems absurd to us today, but back then that's what a lot of people believed.

To this day though some of these beliefs remain vestigial. Men who have a lot of sex and talk about it are smooth operators, players, pimps, ladies men. On the other hand women who have a lot of sex are whores, skanks, and sluts. Women who talk or think about sex a lot are uncouth, nymphomaniacs, temptresses, you name it.

I think to this day, girls growing up realizes this disparity in treatment between men and women in regards to sex, so they learn to hide it, keep it to themselves, and stay reserved for fear of any sort of discrimination or judgement.

If someone caught me saying something sexually inappropriate they're likely to dismiss it as "he's just being a guy." If a woman said something sexually risque, people might say "she's so dirty, such a classless woman!"[/quote


point taken my friend, and a very good one at that.
I just dislike thats how it is today. Because like i had said earlier, some of the best convos on the topic are produced when both sex's opinions are sides are heard.
It's a shame that most of the pretty sexy girls have to remain closet pervs jk jk


anyway, i definitely hear and can understand everyone's input on the matter
now see, and I dont blame girls for just keeping it to themselves until the right time and guy present themselves
41394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bridgeport, CT
Online
Posted 6/19/12

aires213 wrote:

Just as everyone here said yes we can't as woman be so sexual with out some punishment. It is sad in a way that people talk so much that man can do this and woman can't and yet it still happens .It hard to know there are somethings we should not do since others may take it the wrong way and bad stuff may happen ,like men thinking it there personal invite to get some .I hat it when i cant wear something the slightest reveling with out getting nasty remarks or call outs it a bit ridicules to me .I swear if more people would stop looking at what everyone else is doing and just live there own life they would be much happier . T.T




I'm sorry to hear that, and you're right...cause its definitely cute and nice to see a girl who can wear something a little revealing but still be classy. It's cause some girls are haters and some guys don't know how to just keep it in their pants. Now if a girls is wearing something totally in appropriate. Then shame on her because then she makes the rest of you good girls look bad. Simply because shes asking for the wrong kind of attention. But if I girl is wearing something a little revealing and sexy, she shouldn't have to worry about being scolded by other girls or obnoxiously hit on by guys; good looking or not.
society sucks some times and I'm sorry to the sexy, pretty, smart, fun, intelligent.-GOOD girls who happen to have a little freaky, ecchi, or whatever side but cant show it because of all of these... haters and seriously - not even cute or funny-over the top perverts; guys or girls, who ruin it for you's

But don't fret, cause it only leaves more to the imagination. Something that some of you wonderful girls are still good at
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nestled between e...
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
There is such a double standard on the matter, and mainly in the states and in European countries. Males in other countries who have little respect for women and see them as only sex objects for using and abusing are mostly disdained. Why such a disparity exists between nations in this matter is most odd.Fundamentally, I'd say that females, even humans in general are very sexual beings, and they/we are reluctant to express this because of a need to maintain their/our personal images, maintain a good public image, and most of all, not draw unwanted attention upon them/ourselves.

The reason I decided on those three as key criterion lies directly in the understanding that people are in some way very dependent on the opinions of others to direct their own subjective views. It is upon the thoughts of others that we see just how they see us, and we tailor things in our lives to either live up to the image, or change it. Sexual deviance, or the accusal of such is a thing from which most people, especially females, may never escape. It may lead to torment and harassment, all manner of awful things.

"Real" girls are really reluctant to show an "ecchi" side to most guys because they don't want them to get the wrong idea about them, even if they are sure that they like them and they might be willing to offer a bit of a suggestive nudge. It most certainly happens, but they retain that. It is through this withholding of a more erotic nature, that they can determine if a guy they like is really who they want to be like that with. Don't get me wrong though, lusting youths are very much on the rise.

The averages for first sexual intimacy are in lower demographics these days, and technologies such as smart phones and the internet certainly play a large roll in that. Sure, I read books about the human body and anatomy way before I really needed to when I was younger, but I never saw that like most do today. It was a far cry from the things that most younger people get up to nowadays. But your point was certainly made well above, if women had nothing to tantalize and tease men with, how could we go crazy chasing them?
26597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Nestled between e...
Offline
Posted 6/19/12
I only wished to offer my thoughts upon the topic at hand.

While it is expected that you or any other user should know this:

Kindly respect the opinions of others without needing to so-much-so rudely assert your own, or at least provide good enough reason to.

Anyone need not speak further of the matter.

41394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bridgeport, CT
Online
Posted 6/19/12

DeliriumOxide wrote:

I only wished to offer my thoughts upon the topic at hand.

While it is expected that you or any other user should know this:

Kindly respect the opinions of others without needing to so-much-so rudely assert your own, or at least provide good enough reason to.

Anyone need not speak further of the matter.





sorry for the rudeness of others.(I think "he" has dementia...LOL). In any case good points just like almost everyone else who commented.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.