First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Yu-Chan's GFX Request
Posted 6/19/12
Pic:
Text:
Text Color:
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ):

Posted 6/19/12 , edited 6/19/12
Avii Example:
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 6/20/12 , edited 6/20/12
Pic:

Text: Auba9, Nyaa :D

Text Color: Blue
Text Style: Cute

Moderator
205 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
Finished! Hope you like it :3

90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
Pic:
http://cc6.upanh.com/24.33.31130895.5qe0/219808.jpg
Text: 2magicgirl , shana , the psycho living doll
Text Color: red
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Scary
Posted 6/20/12

2magicgirl wrote:

Pic:
http://cc6.upanh.com/24.33.31130895.5qe0/219808.jpg
Text: 2magicgirl , shana , the psycho living doll
Text Color: red
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Scary


Hope you like it:
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
I luv it thanks!!!
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 6/21/12
Pic:

Text: Naruka-chan
Text Color: Red
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Elegant
90274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/21/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Pic:
http://cc6.upanh.com/24.33.31130895.5qe0/219808.jpg
Text: 2magicgirl , shana , the psycho living doll
Text Color: red
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Scary


Hope you like it:


Love it , thank you
Posted 6/21/12 , edited 6/21/12

2magicgirl wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


2magicgirl wrote:

Pic:
http://cc6.upanh.com/24.33.31130895.5qe0/219808.jpg
Text: 2magicgirl , shana , the psycho living doll
Text Color: red
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Scary


Hope you like it:


Love it , thank you


I am glad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Request again soon!
Posted 6/21/12

Auba9 wrote:

I luv it thanks!!!


Request again soon!
Posted 6/21/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:

Pic:

Text: Naruka-chan
Text Color: Red
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Elegant


I hope you like it:
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 6/21/12


Thank you so much! I love it!
Posted 6/21/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:



Thank you so much! I love it!


I am glad! Request again soon!
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Pic:
Text: Naruka Shiraiwa
Text Color: Yellow
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Whatever you think would go good with it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.