First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [Request] Yu-Chan's GFX Request
Posted 6/28/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:



Ooh I like that one. Thanks! Um I have another one right off the bat, I hope you don't mind...


Of course I don't mind!
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Of course I don't mind! :)


Alright then. Here it is :

Pic:
Text: Lacey Marie Knox
Text Color: Red, Yellow, Purple
Text Style: Cursive
Posted 6/28/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Of course I don't mind! :)


Alright then. Here it is :

Pic:
Text: Lacey Marie Knox
Text Color: Red, Yellow, Purple
Text Style: Cursive


I am sorry, but the pic is too small. I suggest Zerochan.net to get pics from! They are bigger and easier to edit. So sorry.
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 6/29/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Of course I don't mind! :)


Alright then. Here it is :

Pic:
Text: Lacey Marie Knox
Text Color: Red, Yellow, Purple
Text Style: Cursive


I am sorry, but the pic is too small. I suggest Zerochan.net to get pics from! They are bigger and easier to edit. So sorry.


Alrighty then. Sorry about that... I'll get a bigger one right away. .
Posted 6/29/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:


narutosasukegal44 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Of course I don't mind! :)


Alright then. Here it is :

Pic:
Text: Lacey Marie Knox
Text Color: Red, Yellow, Purple
Text Style: Cursive


I am sorry, but the pic is too small. I suggest Zerochan.net to get pics from! They are bigger and easier to edit. So sorry.


Alrighty then. Sorry about that... I'll get a bigger one right away. . :)


I am the one that should be sorry, sorry. T_T
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/3/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

I am the one that should be sorry, sorry. T_T


I can't find a bigger one than that... should I use a different one?
Posted 7/3/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

I am the one that should be sorry, sorry. T_T


I can't find a bigger one than that... should I use a different one?


Yes please, I am sorry.
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/4/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Yes please, I am sorry. :(


Alrighty then. I'll see what I can find.
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/4/12

CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Yes please, I am sorry. :(


How about any of these?
Posted 7/5/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


CoolandSpicy123 wrote:

Yes please, I am sorry. :(


How about any of these?


Here it is:
38733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / With my babies......
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

Thanks!
Posted 7/6/12

narutosasukegal44 wrote:


Thanks! :)


You are welcome! Please request again soon!
24971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/13/12
Pic :
Text: Skyaver
Text Color: Purple ( can you make the size 200 x 600 please ? )
Text Style ( scary, cute, ect. ): Cute
24971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 7/13/12
and in case you can't see the pic , here's the website : http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kamichama+karin&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1T4LENN_enUS463US463&biw=1249&bih=565&tbm=isch&tbnid=rgBMt77FTpQT5M:&imgrefurl=http://wenni9d.blogspot.com/2011/01/animemanga-profile-kamichama-karin.html&docid=0A_monKaBddA4M&imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zmOLmcTEqU0/TRLnHJ-hVqI/AAAAAAAAAKU/I8mxE9R9sGk/s1600/52.jpg&w=623&h=1000&ei=rEIAULn9DsnY2QXB04yBBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=667&vpy=165&dur=61&hovh=285&hovw=177&tx=117&ty=182&sig=104283981276927084048&page=2&tbnh=176&tbnw=110&start=13&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:13,i:234
Posted 7/13/12

Skyaver wrote:

and in case you can't see the pic , here's the website : http://www.google.com/imgres?q=kamichama+karin&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&rlz=1T4LENN_enUS463US463&biw=1249&bih=565&tbm=isch&tbnid=rgBMt77FTpQT5M:&imgrefurl=http://wenni9d.blogspot.com/2011/01/animemanga-profile-kamichama-karin.html&docid=0A_monKaBddA4M&imgurl=http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zmOLmcTEqU0/TRLnHJ-hVqI/AAAAAAAAAKU/I8mxE9R9sGk/s1600/52.jpg&w=623&h=1000&ei=rEIAULn9DsnY2QXB04yBBA&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=667&vpy=165&dur=61&hovh=285&hovw=177&tx=117&ty=182&sig=104283981276927084048&page=2&tbnh=176&tbnw=110&start=13&ndsp=20&ved=1t:429,r:16,s:13,i:234


Sorry if it is too wide, I had to make the girl's face fit:
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.