First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Make a character!
Posted 6/19/12
Name:
Age:
Crush (not required):
Picture:
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 6/20/12 , edited 6/20/12
Name: Aki Souen
Age:17
Crush (not required): Kyoya Ootori
Picture:
Member
1973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / tx
Offline
Posted 6/20/12
name: tj
age: 12
crush: none
pic: don't have one
Posted 6/20/12

Auba9 wrote:

Name: Aki Souen
Age:17
Crush (not required): Kyoya Ootori
Picture:


ACCEPTED
Posted 6/20/12

shotaboi125 wrote:

name: tj
age: 12
crush: none
pic: don't have one


ACCEPTED!
Member
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/12 , edited 6/21/12
Name: Samantha Sayomi
Age: 16
Crush: Hikaru Hitachin
Picture:
Posted 6/21/12

07-FallenAngels wrote:

Name: Samantha Sayomi
Age: 16
Crush: Hikaru Hitachin
Picture:


ACCEPTED!
Member
2469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/21/12
Great
Posted 6/25/12
Name: Koneko
Age: 15
Crush: Kaoru
Picture: My Avi.
Posted 6/25/12

BleachGirl678 wrote:

Name: Koneko
Age: 15
Crush: Kaoru
Picture: My Avi.


Accepted!
Member
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 7/1/12 , edited 7/1/12
Name: Jamie Robinson
Age: 16
Crush (not required): None
Picture:
105689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/3/12
Name: Rin (doesn't have last name because she didn't like any)
Age: 15 (acts really childish occasionally)
Crush (not required): All of the host club members (except for Haruhi, since I know she's a she..)
Picture:
Posted 7/15/12

xXNenekoXx wrote:

Name: Jamie Robinson
Age: 16
Crush (not required): None
Picture:


Posted 7/15/12

animegirl678 wrote:

Name: Rin (doesn't have last name because she didn't like any)
Age: 15 (acts really childish occasionally)
Crush (not required): All of the host club members (except for Haruhi, since I know she's a she..)
Picture:


Member
214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / eh?now that you m...
Offline
Posted 7/18/12
Name:Yukari
Age:17
Crush (not required):Mori (I really do like him)
Picture:
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.