First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply The 4 Royal Households-Bount Mansions
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
She bowed shortly after the door was opened to her. Upon standing up straight, she walked in and glanced over hallway.
Cynica: Thank you for having me over. I've wanted to see the mansion for so long. And it looks absolutely beautiful.
About to return to gazing, she paused and held her hand out to him. With the intention of shaking hands.
Cynica: I'm Cynica, Cynica Rothschild. Hiroshi has talked about you.
Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

She bowed shortly after the door was opened to her. Upon standing up straight, she walked in and glanced over hallway.
Cynica: Thank you for having me over. I've wanted to see the mansion for so long. And it looks absolutely beautiful.
About to return to gazing, she paused and held her hand out to him. With the intention of shaking hands.
Cynica: I'm Cynica, Cynica Rothschild. Hiroshi has talked about you.


"As he hast spoken of thou," I take your hand in my fingers, bow and daintily kiss your palm, "Would thoust care for a tour of this, mine humble abode?
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Cynica smiled and nodded.
Cynica: Thank you and yes, I would really like to see the whole mansion.
Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
"Very well, if you would follow me," As I lead you down the hall, we pass several rooms, and I point them out as we pass,

"This is the kitchen, where all meals are prepared."

"This is the main medical facility, the best modern science and ancient medicine have to offer, combined in one room."

"This is one of the main training facilities for physical exercise, and sparring, though with most of the staff and normal members on vacation, and out on missions, it is hardly ever used, nowadays."

This is the main dining area, where the staff, guests, and members of the house eat, however, if you wish, you may take your meals with me, in my private dining chambers, while you stay."


"And here is one of the meditation rooms, very good for clearing a crowded mind, and I spend much time in here."

"And this, this is where you will be staying for whenever you wish to visit, it shall be preserved just as you leave it. If there is anything else, you can either call, and I will arrive, or, more preferably you can find me in my study, just down the hall."
and I point to a dark door, near the end of the hall.
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
After traveling with him throughout the household, she stopped and crossed her arms. It had truly been a sight to see.
Cynica: I was told that each of the mansions had a uniquness of their own. When Hiroshi said it, I didn't think it was true. But...
She nodded shortly to show that she'd been impressed.
Cynica: Your mansion is very beautiful and well equipped. Thanks again for letting me come and see your mansion.
She took a breath, walking to the wall to admire the design and work put into it..
Cynica: But I don't think I want to leave just yet. Maybe there's something we could do.

Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

After traveling with him throughout the household, she stopped and crossed her arms. It had truly been a sight to see.
Cynica: I was told that each of the mansions had a uniquness of their own. When Hiroshi said it, I didn't think it was true. But...
She nodded shortly to show that she'd been impressed.
Cynica: Your mansion is very beautiful and well equipped. Thanks again for letting me come and see your mansion.
She took a breath, walking to the wall to admire the design and work put into it..
Cynica: But I don't think I want to leave just yet. Maybe there's something we could do.



"What would you suggest, we have many different sports fields on the grounds as well, we have libraries for study, we have activity rooms for games of chance and games like billiards, we also have rooms with many different board games both old and new, what would you like to do?" I look to you, waiting for an answer.
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Cynica placed her hand on her chin, beginning to think of something to play. When able, she looked up at him and smiled.
Cynica: How about Koi Koi? Do you have Hanafuda Cards, Jacob-sama?
Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Cynica placed her hand on her chin, beginning to think of something to play. When able, she looked up at him and smiled.
Cynica: How about Koi Koi? Do you have Hanafuda Cards, Jacob-sama?


"Yes, we have those in the game room, Though I must admit to being a little unfamiliar with the actual game and thier purpose, you see I was brought up in the company of British, German, and American people, and in fact most of Europe, and I speak many of their languages fluently, but I spent little time in Japan." I say, slightly blushing at my lack of knowledge in the subject.
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
She smiled and shook her head.
Cynica: Don't worry Jacob-sama, I'll be sure to show you how the game works. Then, when you're good enough at it, I'll be able to beat you at it. After all, thats what games are for, right?
Cynica stepped forward and grabbed his hand, walking back towards the game room.
Cynica: Where are the cards?
Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

She smiled and shook her head.
Cynica: Don't worry Jacob-sama, I'll be sure to show you how the game works. Then, when you're good enough at it, I'll be able to beat you at it. After all, thats what games are for, right?
Cynica stepped forward and grabbed his hand, walking back towards the game room.
Cynica: Where are the cards?


"Please, don't call me sama, Jacob is fine," I say, blushing even more at the honorific, "The cards are right here." I say, as I unlock an ornate cabinet, with an intricate key. "I keep priceless originals, hand-made games, and important games in this cabinet, and I rarely use them, but today seems as good of a day, as any." I say to you and hand you the deck of cards, and quickly close the cabinet before you can see inside it, and re-lock it and take the key and slip it into my sleeve.
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Letting go of his hand, she turned around to watch him. And noticed the blush on his face. She smiled and leaned to the side.
Cynica: Jacob-sama... I, I mean Jacob, are you blushing?
Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Letting go of his hand, she turned around to watch him. And noticed the blush on his face. She smiled and leaned to the side.
Cynica: Jacob-sama... I, I mean Jacob, are you blushing?


"Wh-what, no, of course not. now, h-how do you play this game?" I say, as I quickly walk over to a table and sit down, changing the subject.
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Cynica watched him walk off before smiling and walking to the table as well. She took a seat at the table and looked up at him.
Its nothing to be ashamed of. Here, let me deal the cards.
Arrancar
5823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Somewhere Far, So...
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

LamiaZlogonje wrote:

Cynica watched him walk off before smiling and walking to the table as well. She took a seat at the table and looked up at him.
Its nothing to be ashamed of. Here, let me deal the cards.


I hand you the cards, "So, how do you play this game," I sak, trying to keep the subject off the earlier mis-hap. But you can still see a slight pink tinge at the edge of my cheeks.
Almighty Overlord
99577 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Charlotte
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Cynica took hold of the cards and began sorting them. She looked up at him and shook her head.
Cynica: Jacob, you know, you don't have to hide so many things. After all, if you can't trust another Bount, who will you trust?
When she was done sorting the cards, she began to put deal them. Cynica gave him eight cards face down and placed eight in front of her, face down. Placing the deck between them, she pulled eight cards off the top and put them out between them. Each of the center eight cards were face up.
Cynica: Okay, this is how you play. There are twelve types based off of the common nature in Japan. The goal of the game is to use the cards in your deck to capture cards at the center. And in the end form a suit that will allow you to win points. If you want to keep winning points, you say koi koi. The game will continue and if I get a suit, then I can end the game and win the round. Or I can say koi koi and the game continues on. So for example, if I had a bird card in my hand and there was one in the center. I would use the bird card in my hand and capture the bird bard in the center. But I can only take one bird card if there are two in the middle. So, I pick one of the bird card's I want. And I take my bird card and the one I captured, to my space. I will keep capturing cards until I have a suit. If I have a card that doesn't match anything in the center, then I still have to place something down. This just means I don't capture anything.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.