First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[RP] Magma Cavern
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/22/12
Entrance to the Dark Volcano, careful not to burn yourself~
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Arci stops at the entrance of the Magma Cavern as she looks inside. she can see the heat waves coming out of the entrance as she looks around wondering if it be a good idea to go in, or if she should turn back and go another time...
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Arci stops at the entrance of the Magma Cavern as she looks inside. she can see the heat waves coming out of the entrance as she looks around wondering if it be a good idea to go in, or if she should turn back and go another time...


Cole was walking up a path of magma rocks, he was waving his cane back and forth.

(I usually don't set size and color of writing when RPing o.o..)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/23/12


(niether do i, i usually just keep the text the way it is when i type and put "quotations" around what the character says, or if she is thinking i'll say that she is thinking and put quotations around it or i'll put quotations and italic it)

She was about to turn around when she heard foot steps coming from behind her, as she ducked down into some bushes and waited to see who it was coming up the path, as she thought to herself, "i wonder if me doing this would make me seem suspicious?"
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/12


Cole continued on his path, he was well aware that Arci was hiding behind the bushes. He paid no attention to her.

(Yep... I'm just bored.)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/24/12


(don't worry your not alone i'm so bored out of my mind i didn't even know i had a mind, lol)

as she sat in the bushes and thought to her self she started to wonder, "maybe he already knows i'm in the bushes... why am i hiding in the bushes anyways? it's not like i rule under anyone, i work alone." she then gets up and walks out right in front of him without realizing that he was that close as she bumped into him on accident and fell down, "ouch!"
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



(don't worry your not alone i'm so bored out of my mind i didn't even know i had a mind, lol)

as she sat in the bushes and thought to her self she started to wonder, "maybe he already knows i'm in the bushes... why am i hiding in the bushes anyways? it's not like i rule under anyone, i work alone." she then gets up and walks out right in front of him without realizing that he was that close as she bumped into him on accident and fell down, "ouch!"


(lol)
Arci fell on his right side, so he didn't notice it much until he herd a thud sound.
"Eh.... Are you done laying down on my path?" Cole asked.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/24/12


"well that was rude, you knock a girl down and all you can say is 'are you done laying down on my path?' what kinda a person are you?!" she yelled as she got up on her own a little pissed as she looks at him then heads back to the entrance of the cave...
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



"well that was rude, you knock a girl down and all you can say is 'are you done laying down on my path?' what kinda a person are you?!" she yelled as she got up on her own a little pissed as she looks at him then heads back to the entrance of the cave...


"Rude? Aren't you the rude one? Bumping into someone, falling and blaming the person you bumped into and on top of that calling them rude." Cole said.
"Do you not know in what position you are in? You should be more aware of who your talking to."

(I'm sorry if I'm a lot more 'powerful' on Cole.. He's the Mad Hatter after all x.x.. 1 of the most important ranks and also one of the top 3 most powerful ones...)
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/24/12


(it's ok and i didnt know i was dealing with the mad hatter)

She turns to him and says, "well sorry! if i didn't know you were right there as i came out of the bushes. i thought you were still a little ways away! and why should i know who i'm talking to for all i know you could be some pervert trying to sound all big and bad, or some fake pretending to be the Mad Hatter." she then turned back around a little pissed not realizing he was the Mad Hatter as she continued back to the entrance as she stops at the entrance a little nervous about weather she should go in or not...
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



(it's ok and i didnt know i was dealing with the mad hatter)

She turns to him and says, "well sorry! if i didn't know you were right there as i came out of the bushes. i thought you were still a little ways away! and why should i know who i'm talking to for all i know you could be some pervert trying to sound all big and bad, or some fake pretending to be the Mad Hatter." she then turned back around a little pissed not realizing he was the Mad Hatter as she continued back to the entrance as she stops at the entrance a little nervous about weather she should go in or not...


"What ever.." Cole said and continued on her path.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/24/12


She then sits down at the entrance and thinks about it as she thinks she then gets up and walks in as she turns the temperature around cold as she walks through the heat the cold mixes with the heat as it starts to sparkle and small droplets of water starts to form around her as it appears to be raining in side her cold shield, when it got to cold she would turn the cold off so the heat would heat her up, and turn the cold on around her so she could stay cold, when needed...
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/24/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



She then sits down at the entrance and thinks about it as she thinks she then gets up and walks in as she turns the temperature around cold as she walks through the heat the cold mixes with the heat as it starts to sparkle and small droplets of water starts to form around her as it appears to be raining in side her cold shield, when it got to cold she would turn the cold off so the heat would heat her up, and turn the cold on around her so she could stay cold, when needed...


(my typing is crewed up today, HOW DID I TYPE HER AT THE LAST SENTENCE DDD;...)
Cole walked out of the cavern as he got bored.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/24/12


(idk thats why i sometime look over my writing so i know weather i made a mistake or not)

She then started to get way to hot and with out knowing it she pasted out in the middle of a platform surrounded by lava. As her defenses activated and made a cold shield around her as the heat was strong, but the shield was lasting for a good time, but was slowly fading every five minutes it would shrink by half an inch...
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/25/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



(idk thats why i sometime look over my writing so i know weather i made a mistake or not)

She then started to get way to hot and with out knowing it she pasted out in the middle of a platform surrounded by lava. As her defenses activated and made a cold shield around her as the heat was strong, but the shield was lasting for a good time, but was slowly fading every five minutes it would shrink by half an inch...


Cole noticed Arci on the block of ice.
He threw a red card on the lava, it grew under Arci's cold shield and floated, the lava wasn't affecting it at all.
"Your a pain." Cole let out.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.