First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[RP] Magma Cavern
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/25/12


she was still unconsiounce as she laid on the card as the cold air was now only a foot in length around her as it continued to drop half an inch...
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



she was still unconsiounce as she laid on the card as the cold air was now only a foot in length around her as it continued to drop half an inch...


Cole sighed. He slammed his cane on the ground and time stopped for a few seconds.
He teleported onto the card and carried Arci on his back, he hopped off the card and landed on a few others that appeared wherever he stepped on.
He eventually got back on solid ground.
He sighed as he placed Arci in a corner.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/26/12


She then wakes up and looks around and says, "huh? wait i remember walking and then i passed out.... how'd i get here?" she looks up and see's Cole as her eyes then widens a bit as she then asked, "did you save me?"
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/26/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



She then wakes up and looks around and says, "huh? wait i remember walking and then i passed out.... how'd i get here?" she looks up and see's Cole as her eyes then widens a bit as she then asked, "did you save me?"


"Understand this, I'm didn't 'save' you. I'm doing so, so that the clock inside you doesn't melt in lava." Cole said.
"It's a pain making new ones when their destroyed."
He then brought time backt o how it was.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/26/12


She looked at him a little bit confused as she said, "Clocks?" she didn't know what he ment by a clock inside of her....
Queen/King
14505 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/1/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:



She looked at him a little bit confused as she said, "Clocks?" she didn't know what he ment by a clock inside of her....


Cole looked around and spotted a card (rank).
"Perfect timing." He mumbled as he teleported behind it ripping the Clock out of it's body.
The body dropped dead as Cole took out a hanker chef to clean the blood from his hand.
"Yes, clocks." He said.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/1/12


her eyes widened as she saw a clock was ripped out of the cards body as she then held her chest and said, "and so i have a clock inside me as well? but why do i have a clock inside me?"
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.