First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What means love to you?
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
not asking about a defination about love here.

hi it's Mirlas here, i'm just curious how people decribes Love in their mind, i'm not asking like Love is bla bla bla rather how you as person will describe it through your own words :)


my thought of love is:
a charm from Ahri (league of legends) you will do whatever it takes to get closer to this person because of this charm, regardless, his/her look, their status, (illness)

you're attached to them, in your life, both when you're happy or sad.

Posted 6/23/12
Love means pervert
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
i agree with you to a degree ^^
Rajyrr 
30016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Love is like serene golden sunlight caressing a troubled heart.

Something like that?
4059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
*Starts someone to troll*
What is love?
Baby don't hurt, don't hurt me.. no more...
Posted 6/23/12
^ gold.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Love is the sweetest poison.

Side Effects: weakness in body/mind/spirit, misguided euphoria, impaired judgement, masochism, and self-delusions.
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
that's some interesting thoughts out there
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / There.
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Weird feeling
42426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/23/12 , edited 6/23/12
You both have be mutually accepting of each other's faults, willing to be there for your other no matter what the circumstance unless they cheated on you. Forgiveness and commitment.

I don't think it's the sweetest poison, it's just what you feel is right guided by what you know is wrong.

Unfortunately 90% will not understand the above, what a sad reality we have come to as society today.
Posted 6/23/12

Winterfells wrote:

Love is the sweetest poison.

Side Effects: weakness in body/mind/spirit, misguided euphoria, impaired judgement, masochism, and self-delusions.


Lol thats exactly it. I agree with that
Posted 6/23/12
love isn't finding a person u want to live with it finding a person u can't live without
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

gamepro333 wrote:

love isn't finding a person u want to live with it finding a person u can't live without


hm....
that sound a bit too much :/ i mean the time the world don't really "stop" when you lose that person + didn't the time still contiune even though you were without that person?
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / norway
Offline
Posted 6/23/12

alicia-m wrote:

You both have be mutually accepting of each other's faults, willing to be there for your other no matter what the circumstance unless they cheated on you. Forgiveness and commitment.

I don't think it's the sweetest poison, it's just what you feel is right guided by what you know is wrong.

Unfortunately 90% will not understand the above, what a sad reality we have come to as society today.


agree with you none really "thinks" like that : (

society today have made people so selfish :/
10241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/23/12
Its the warm fuzzy feeling when u are with someone
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.