First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
why are people so mean???
Posted 10/10/12

Winterfells wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

^Yes, but there are times when people know they are not being nice. It's okay to be assertive but overdoing it just makes one wonder.

I think people have their reasons for being mean. That's not to say their logic is sound, but they won't be mean for no reason.



You partially disagreed with me, I'm so hurt. You meanie!


Your pain makes me sad
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

Your pain makes me sad


I feel so guilty when women have a frowny face around me. Gah!

Let me make it up to you.
Posted 10/10/12

Winterfells wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

Your pain makes me sad


I feel so guilty when women have a frowny face around me. Gah!

Let me make it up to you.


Nothing can make me feel better. It's all your fault.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:


Winterfells wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

Your pain makes me sad


I feel so guilty when women have a frowny face around me. Gah!

Let me make it up to you.


Nothing can make me feel better. It's all your fault.


Please, I'll do anything to make it up to you. I was the one in the wrong!



And that, class, is why women are smarter than men.

Posted 10/10/12
HAHAHA

Kidding, don't feel bad.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

HAHAHA

Kidding, don't feel bad.


I think our little discourse was a textbook example of how relationship dynamics might occur between a man and a woman. :)

*Guy makes joke
*Girl gets offended and feels sad :'(
*Guy feels awful and tries to make it up to her
*Girl ups the bids by implying nothing can make things better
*Guy gets on his hands and knees, totally at the whim of the girl
*Girl successfully manipulated the situation and takes advantage of the power position
*Guy happily obliges
*Girl >:3
13979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 20.0167° N, 155.6...
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
Because its a big task to be nice
eos 
28752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
Different reasons. Neglect,bad past,hated or bullied, un-trusting, bipolar, etc.
1130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / World Wide Web
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
Depends on what you consider mean, and whatever or not they realized you thought it was mean.
Posted 10/10/12

eos wrote:

Different reasons. Neglect,bad past,hated or bullied, un-trusting, bipolar, etc.


What the fuck do you mean bipolar?

Well, it's kinda understandable.
eos 
28752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

underlock wrote:


eos wrote:

Different reasons. Neglect,bad past,hated or bullied, un-trusting, bipolar, etc.


What the fuck do you mean bipolar?

Well, it's kinda understandable.


I simply mean they could just have a bad mood swing and it could get misunderstood. Sorry if it offended you.
Posted 10/10/12

Winterfells wrote:


Watermelonheaven wrote:

HAHAHA

Kidding, don't feel bad.


I think our little discourse was a textbook example of how relationship dynamics might occur between a man and a woman. :)

*Guy makes joke
*Girl gets offended and feels sad :'(
*Guy feels awful and tries to make it up to her
*Girl ups the bids by implying nothing can make things better
*Guy gets on his hands and knees, totally at the whim of the girl
*Girl successfully manipulated the situation and takes advantage of the power position
*Guy happily obliges
*Girl >:3


Should I be feeling bad because I do that a lot?
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 10/10/12
Because the tears that come from someone having their feelings hurt make an excellent lubricant...not that i'd know anything about that.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 10/10/12 , edited 10/10/12

Watermelonheaven wrote:

Should I be feeling bad because I do that a lot?


No. :)


Pomff wrote:

Because the tears that come from someone having their feelings hurt make an excellent lubricant...not that i'd know anything about that.


That's kinky stuff.
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 10/10/12

Winterfells wrote:

Pomff wrote:

Because the tears that come from someone having their feelings hurt make an excellent lubricant...not that i'd know anything about that.


That's kinky stuff. :o


Not really, that's pretty mild compared to some of the other things you can do with tears...not that i'd know anything about that either.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.