First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
Post Reply Sword Art Online Discussions
Krakox 
61181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

manic221 wrote:


the_song_of_anime wrote:


manic221 wrote:

Their is 10 volumes though so lets say for sake of argument that they decide continue that trend theirs atleast 5 seasons of 24 episodes remaining don't you agree? So if they continue this trend their is more then a 100 episode anime here and that doesn't count any future volumes the author may or may not write? Am I right in those assumptions or is their something I'm completely missing here?

Hm, I thought this was only going to be 15 episodes of volume1+2. Not to mention that when they get into GGO there's a lot of writing that has to do wit positioning. So I'm guessing they'll be able to do that arc (which is volume 5+6) in 15 episodes also.

8, 9 and 10 are all very short compared to the SAO, ALO, and GGO arcs. So the most I see, at the pace their going, is 52 episodes, possibly 60 if there's 4 seasons of 15 episodes.



There is 24 episodes! so the seasons aren't gonna cut down on episode length the show got an extended run ages ago and will now last 24 episodes hence why i said 24 episodes.


well.. they are gonna start volume 3 and 4 in this season without a doubt... they are pretty much done with this story.. volume 1 aint gonna last 24 episodes for sure
20683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Kingdom.
Offline
Posted 9/18/12


So it's fair to say at this point that a second season is all but certain? I really would love too see this anime last a long time and i think it could, theirs more to the world of SAO that i would like too see and it's much better quality then Naruto so i'd be happy if this Anime was long lasting. Plus as we've said already the light novels are not over so their is a lot more still to do in fact i'm guessing they'll probably end up catching up too the light novels then either going on hiatus or simply doing fillers but obviously that's talking way too far in the future.

Krakox 
61181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

manic221 wrote:



So it's fair to say at this point that a second season is all but certain? I really would love too see this anime last a long time and i think it could, theirs more to the world of SAO that i would like too see and it's much better quality then Naruto so i'd be happy if this Anime was long lasting. Plus as we've said already the light novels are not over so their is a lot more still to do in fact i'm guessing they'll probably end up catching up too the light novels then either going on hiatus or simply doing fillers but obviously that's talking way too far in the future.



well im not sure if a second season is all but certain.. but as far as i can understand, they talked about completing volume 3+4 in this season aswell, within the 24 episodes, if that have been changes or not im not sure of.. but we will see, so far it seems like volume 1 is being stretched, soo its looking tougher and tougher to finish 3+4 in the remaining episodes
20683 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / United Kingdom.
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

Krakox wrote:


manic221 wrote:



So it's fair to say at this point that a second season is all but certain? I really would love too see this anime last a long time and i think it could, theirs more to the world of SAO that i would like too see and it's much better quality then Naruto so i'd be happy if this Anime was long lasting. Plus as we've said already the light novels are not over so their is a lot more still to do in fact i'm guessing they'll probably end up catching up too the light novels then either going on hiatus or simply doing fillers but obviously that's talking way too far in the future.



well im not sure if a second season is all but certain.. but as far as i can understand, they talked about completing volume 3+4 in this season aswell, within the 24 episodes, if that have been changes or not im not sure of.. but we will see, so far it seems like volume 1 is being stretched, soo its looking tougher and tougher to finish 3+4 in the remaining episodes


Hmmm well i guess we will see! either way i'm gonna keep enjoying SAO and loving every minute really glad i discovered it.
31720 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/18/12

manic221 wrote

I have no idea but another conversation i had that guy seemed to think that they would likely start on the next arc around the episode 17 mark or the next lot of episodes could just be filler which is entirely possibly if a second season has been green lit why not pad the story out with a little more filler? because from what i hear and i don't know much but i don't think the next arc could be wrapped up in 7 episodes so either they've been green lit for a second series and in that case episode 24 will likely have a killer cliff hanger or once this current arc is over it must be filler.


I don't know about that. ALO didn't seem like nearly as long as an arc as SAO did. This anime isn't one to milk-out the emotions either (which is refreshing!) so there's a lot they can leave out.

If each episode covers 2-3 chapters then they'll be done in 7 episodes. Keep in mind Volume 3 and 4 combined only have 13 chapters. Volume 1 has 25 chapters alone.
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/19/12

Shrapnel893 wrote:


Yakato wrote:

I didn't find Episode 11 particularly boring because of KiritoxAsuna moments, but it certainly didn't have the sparkle that the previous side stories had. The main story was excellent, some side stories were extremely well done but this one is more towards the non-top tier side stories. 7/10 for me,.


It didn't have that same sparkle the other side stories such as the Silica one had but I think the side story with Yui in Episode 11 becomes a main point later on, or at least a more significant one than the other side stories. Therefore, I think it was needed to flesh out the rest of the later story. That's just me though. Also did you make your own avii? It looks nice.



Nope, a really old friend from CR made it, but thanks anyway! :)

On topic: I agree with you that the Silica one wasn't really that great either, but yeah, hopefully we manage to get more out of this current side story since it stretches over more than an episode.
Krakox 
61181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Denmark
Offline
Posted 9/19/12

the_song_of_anime wrote:


manic221 wrote

I have no idea but another conversation i had that guy seemed to think that they would likely start on the next arc around the episode 17 mark or the next lot of episodes could just be filler which is entirely possibly if a second season has been green lit why not pad the story out with a little more filler? because from what i hear and i don't know much but i don't think the next arc could be wrapped up in 7 episodes so either they've been green lit for a second series and in that case episode 24 will likely have a killer cliff hanger or once this current arc is over it must be filler.


I don't know about that. ALO didn't seem like nearly as long as an arc as SAO did. This anime isn't one to milk-out the emotions either (which is refreshing!) so there's a lot they can leave out.

If each episode covers 2-3 chapters then they'll be done in 7 episodes. Keep in mind Volume 3 and 4 combined only have 13 chapters. Volume 1 has 25 chapters alone.


volume 3+4 have 9 chapters, but close enough
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/19/12 , edited 9/19/12
So far, its only offically 24-25 episode of SAO that ends in DEC I think. The season should cover all of ALO arc too which answers most of the questions involved in SAO. I wish they would do an episode of the fishing event too after Morning Dew Girl. I think the new OP that they claim as the second season OP starts on ep 13 or 14. Although, the last part of SAO seems like it easily can dragged out to 2 - 3 episodes but we'll see.
17750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/22/12
According to wikipedia, the title for the 14th episode is...

For those who have read the light novels...
17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/12
So yep, I knew it. would end in 2 more eps because 1 episode will be too short for the last part. I mean, it feels like watching just 5 minute and its over per ep.
Posted 9/22/12
http://youtu.be/Qw8CalyegW8

This episode's Crawling. I don't know how long the video will be up but enjoy the chance you get to watch it.
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 9/22/12
nice episode Sword Art Online should definitely be running on a advance Quantum Computer because of the complexity of this virtual game
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/12
"There is but one ultimate way"

Kirito getting all the laids.

but what i wanna ask is his so called soul of the shell life will shorter by five years and eight months when he is back to real life?
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
Alright, think we're done with side stories for the anime. It has pretty much already laid a foundation for the ending scenes.

Side stories are what makes this anime though! The main story was good but the side stories added a lot of flavour.

Regarding Episode 12:

134004 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 9/23/12
Episode 12



I'm going to have to say that this latest episode/arc was sort of boring with the way it was executed. The emotions and execution was great though and the fight against the Shinigami/Soul Reaper like being was fun to watch. Overall, this arc was average but I think the side stories are over now. It was an alright episode, I guess.

First  Prev  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.