First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
Post Reply Sword Art Online Discussions
15759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/23/12
They are, Stark, that was the last of them until, well, probably after the running of this anime.
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/12
Episode was definitely mediocre compared to the previous episodes but it wasn't really that bad. Just a bit bummed that not a lot of battle scenes were animated here which I was looking forward to. Hopefully next episode will be when
37522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/12

_lazuli_ wrote:

Episode was definitely mediocre compared to the previous episodes but it wasn't really that bad. Just a bit bummed that not a lot of battle scenes were animated here which I was looking forward to. Hopefully next episode will be when


17065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/12
24-26 episode would be about right for this season even thought they call it 2 seasons as in fall and winter. This series won't be a long running show but I hope they will continue the series to the UNDERWORLD arc. It's gonna end in ALO this season for sure.
12776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/24/12

kryptkillor wrote:

24-26 episode would be about right for this season even thought they call it 2 seasons as in fall and winter. This series won't be a long running show but I hope they will continue the series to the UNDERWORLD arc. It's gonna end in ALO this season for sure.


A-1 found a voice actor for Sinon (and released a drama CD with her voice) so we can't be sure there won't be S2. GGO is probably my favourite arc.
14405 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Essex, UK
Offline
Posted 9/25/12
Really wanted this to be longer... so very sad...

Oh well! I'll probably watch it over at least three times anyway.
18764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/26/12

hatguy12 wrote:
According to wikipedia, the title for the 14th episode is...

For those who have read the light novels...

Well the preview video for the 13th episode is out.

And updating my previous comments for light novel readers...
15759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/26/12 , edited 9/26/12

hatguy12 wrote:


hatguy12 wrote:
According to wikipedia, the title for the 14th episode is...

For those who have read the light novels...

Well the preview video for the 13th episode is out.

And updating my previous comments for light novel readers...



The spoiler inside the spoiler is extra spoilery :)
Posted 9/27/12
Yuiiii TT^TT
18764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 9/27/12 , edited 9/28/12
Episode titles up to number 17 are on wikipedia...

Makes the upcoming content pacing clearer... (my previous guesses have been a bit off)

Edit: episode title correction from Eternal-Dreamer (the title on wikipedia was changed/corrected since my first post)
27032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/28/12

hatguy12 wrote:

Episode titles up to number 17 are on wikipedia...

Makes the upcoming content pacing clearer... (my previous guesses have been a bit off)


Umm you make a mistake on 15, it's


Guess this confirms that the Fairy Dance arc will be starting from episode 15 onwards then. (Can't wait to see it!)
15759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/12 , edited 9/28/12
Ehh, maybe eternal. Its also possible that 15 ends
, and 14 is simply a reference to certain events in the end. Though I do find that doubtful.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 9/28/12
Just my overall synopsis and review of this awesome anime

My thoughts on this Awesome new Anime! Also Announcing how I will review the Fall 2012 line up of anime to give you guys a sense of which Anime you'd be interested in:

[urlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KpifbSVxHJk


If that link doesn't work: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGDSgLz4F7xGG_s1nzaGWg?feature=mhee
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/TurrinBlack
29158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Online
Posted 9/29/12
I am in love with show, as many others. I think the depth of character for the 2 main's is great. 6 hours for another episode!
47634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 9/29/12
Episode 12 had me crying through the last half, it was so sad and bittersweet.

The battle in episode 13 had me gaping at it. lol
First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.