First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
Post Reply Sword Art Online Discussions
53889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 10/28/12 , edited 10/28/12

killbethy wrote:

But that is something that enough people would know about that it would definitely leak out as a rumor...


that is possible .However Kirito and Suguha hasnt talked much about SAO or even about her playing ALO, this is one detail the anime missed.She wanted to tell her brother but didnt have the chance to. All she knows that that girl is important to her brother from playing in SAO because he visits her all the time.


15759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

killbethy wrote:

But that is something that enough people would know about that it would definitely leak out as a rumor...


Not really, only the highest rankers really knew who Kirito was, for the most part. (hence why no one thought he was strong at first sight). Most of these people really don't want to talk about SAO. Further, only the two dozen or so people (and lis, who was sure that only Kirito could pull off something as ridiculous as ending the game 25 levels early) present at the final battle with Heathcliff knew that Kirito ended the game, and most probably think he died.
64680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / NYC
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

iashakezula wrote:


killbethy wrote:

But that is something that enough people would know about that it would definitely leak out as a rumor...


that is possible .However Kirito and Suguha hasnt talked much about SAO or even about her playing ALO, this is one detail the anime missed.She wanted to tell her brother but didnt have the chance to. All she knows that that girl is important to her brother from playing in SAO because he visits her all the time.





i think i'm just going to have to take your word for it, since i haven't read the light novels for soa. just going by what they show in the anime, it seems like it would be well-known that he is "kirito". sugou immediately recognizes the name and refers to him as "the hero," and all of his friends from soa that he has met in the real world still refer to him as kirito. the anime never really shows that there even SHOULD be a reason for the knowledge of who he is and what he did to be made public. (lol and if you consider how you can track just about anyone on WoW or other RPG's through game stat sites, i'd assume it would be even easier to publish data in the future ^_^ lol). it still does seem far-fetched to me that sugu wouldn't recognize kirito as kazuto in ALO... even if you disregard the name and argue that she can't truly judge his fighting style because it doesn't exactly translate to the real world, his mannerisms and personality are the same... and when you live with someone, and especially if you have feelings for them, you notice those things. at the very least, sugu should be sensing something familiar about kirito in ALO, even if she can't place exactly place it. but being enitrely clueless? nah. it's kind of like how at halloween, you can still recognize your friends no matter how much they dress up and change their appearance.

as somone who has read the ln's, do you think that they will crank out a season 2 to cover the next two games? i honeestly can't see them letting such a popular franchise go curl up and die in a corner somewhere when they still have so much original work to, well, work with.
37330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/28/12
there are 8 eps left, there will be NO SEASON 2, the director has absolutely no reason to extend for another season. contract is only for 25 eps and 1-2 movie. only way to ask for another season, if fan demand it. or many japan fan threaten director for another season.
53889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 10/28/12 , edited 10/28/12
i agree 26 is far too short for this one but i guess they are sticking with the rescue mission storyline it seem like it.

and thats true if the fans demand it ... so how about it... there are tons of fans here.
15759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 10/29/12

killbethy wrote:


iashakezula wrote:


killbethy wrote:

But that is something that enough people would know about that it would definitely leak out as a rumor...


that is possible .However Kirito and Suguha hasnt talked much about SAO or even about her playing ALO, this is one detail the anime missed.She wanted to tell her brother but didnt have the chance to. All she knows that that girl is important to her brother from playing in SAO because he visits her all the time.





i think i'm just going to have to take your word for it, since i haven't read the light novels for soa. just going by what they show in the anime, it seems like it would be well-known that he is "kirito". sugou immediately recognizes the name and refers to him as "the hero," and all of his friends from soa that he has met in the real world still refer to him as kirito. the anime never really shows that there even SHOULD be a reason for the knowledge of who he is and what he did to be made public. (lol and if you consider how you can track just about anyone on WoW or other RPG's through game stat sites, i'd assume it would be even easier to publish data in the future ^_^ lol). it still does seem far-fetched to me that sugu wouldn't recognize kirito as kazuto in ALO... even if you disregard the name and argue that she can't truly judge his fighting style because it doesn't exactly translate to the real world, his mannerisms and personality are the same... and when you live with someone, and especially if you have feelings for them, you notice those things. at the very least, sugu should be sensing something familiar about kirito in ALO, even if she can't place exactly place it. but being enitrely clueless? nah. it's kind of like how at halloween, you can still recognize your friends no matter how much they dress up and change their appearance.

as somone who has read the ln's, do you think that they will crank out a season 2 to cover the next two games? i honeestly can't see them letting such a popular franchise go curl up and die in a corner somewhere when they still have so much original work to, well, work with.



She is sensing something familiar, why do you think she likes him? Also, you say he is the same in reality, but he isn't. He is much, much more reserved in reality, that arrogant display when he first showed up is something he could never manage in the real world. She does know that he is like her cousin, but that doesn't automatically lead her to think it is her cousin. After all, as far as she is aware he doesn't even have the game.


They might make a season 2, but it will be at least a year away if they do.
131942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 11/3/12
Episode 18



Heh, nothing much happened in the latest episode. Well, okay there was a brief aerial fight and almost another fight in that city. Still though, I felt this episode was a bit lackluster.

Now, regarding Asuna..I think she might of memorized the passcode to escape through the use of that mirror. I wonder if she will successfully break out. I wonder.
19570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

caim5009zpxi wrote:

there are 8 eps left, there will be NO SEASON 2, the director has absolutely no reason to extend for another season. contract is only for 25 eps and 1-2 movie. only way to ask for another season, if fan demand it. or many japan fan threaten director for another season.


After reading through the third and fourth major story arcs in the light novel series, I actually think that they would be better suited as movies. So I'm fine with this.
14688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

You want me to Spoil it I read the books for this part of the series. Also they haven't really gotten anywhere yet, once they go through the cave part then you should start to see the series climax.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 11/3/12

caim5009zpxi wrote:

there are 8 eps left, there will be NO SEASON 2, the director has absolutely no reason to extend for another season. contract is only for 25 eps and 1-2 movie. only way to ask for another season, if fan demand it. or many japan fan threaten director for another season.


At least they'll have a movie But I thought they were going to a 'Gun Gale Online' [Assuming 'Affliem Online' doesn't end in 8 episodes because the plot escalates quickly].

They really need better names for the games.
53889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
This episode is mostly all about her sister as it was written in the novel.

There are details in the story when Kirito went about buying his new stuff , and the amount of money he had.
But overall this episode it not too bad and it felt really short but this is in the perspective of someone who already read this part of the novel.

Since I cant wait to see what happen next, I will go read the novel later today
1078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/3/12
very slow pace episode this week, kinda boring episode
53889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 11/4/12
This is how the arc is written in the novel .As for me it felt really short , brcause they only covered a few part .
20773 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / anime4fantasy@hot...
Offline
Posted 11/4/12
This anime is one of the best I have ever watched! I totally love it!!
53889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 11/4/12
But the next part is where the action lies and it await us .... so i am so excited.

woohoo cant wait to seethat part !!!
First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.