• Queue
  • Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  Next  Last
Post Reply Sword Art Online Discussions
64424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Online
Posted 11/25/12 , edited 11/25/12
yeap its going to happen soon, we all are expecting that


I cant wait to see that part , so much drama and action
28955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Virginia
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
i can't believe this anime is ending soon it has 4 or 5 episodes left :''(
18136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/25/12
I really am wondering how they are going to end the show. I still feel like there is so much more to explore. I am hoping they do not leave too many loose ends!
16233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
I keep seeing people saying its only gonna be 25 episodes but where do you get that from? All i`ve found so far is an episode list on wikipedia which only shows 25 episodes so far, but they did that on episode 14 aswell. Episode 25 is gonna be on dec 29th, so last episode of the year. Most likely it will start again in january.
60607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/26/12

Kikusui10 wrote:

I keep seeing people saying its only gonna be 25 episodes but where do you get that from? All i`ve found so far is an episode list on wikipedia which only shows 25 episodes so far, but they did that on episode 14 aswell. Episode 25 is gonna be on dec 29th, so last episode of the year. Most likely it will start again in january.


Websites like this one, MyAnimeList.net, AnimeNewsNetwork.com and others gather news from official press releases and other sources. Those all agree that the first season ends on December 22 in Japan with episode 25.
16233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 11/26/12

hpulley wrote:


Kikusui10 wrote:

I keep seeing people saying its only gonna be 25 episodes but where do you get that from? All i`ve found so far is an episode list on wikipedia which only shows 25 episodes so far, but they did that on episode 14 aswell. Episode 25 is gonna be on dec 29th, so last episode of the year. Most likely it will start again in january.


Websites like this one, MyAnimeList.net, AnimeNewsNetwork.com and others gather news from official press releases and other sources. Those all agree that the first season ends on December 22 in Japan with episode 25.


Well that sucks. Anything about when next season is starting?
1058 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
The sister/cousin thing is creepy and seems unnecessary to the story, but I guess it's ignorable.
17457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
I read somewhere that a voice actor for 'Sinon' has been cast, which would infer a GGO arc. I have no source at the moment though sorry
30194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 11/26/12 , edited 11/26/12

iashakezula wrote:

Well The Aincrad arc is only the first part of the SAO novel. You will miss out of the the journey Kirito needs to take to finally close the chapter of the 300 missing SAO players with the Alfheim Arc.

I am actually disappointed that the anime is skipping a chapter that has a lot of creativity potential in it .


I've decided to continue on, the ALO arc is really good...I'm just hoping it doesn't end with a cheap DEM the way the SAO arc did.
19191 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 11/26/12
One of the best anime of summer 2012, I'm completely addicted... (^_^)
Lol I imported so much SAO stuff already, loved the Dangeki figures that came with the magazines, same for OP/ED cds, and I nearly fainted when Aniplex licenced it at NYCC!!

SAO was one of the contributing factors for my recent Crunchyroll membership too! xD I believe it has the potential to start another anime boom, if Aniplex USA distributes it correctly (Affordable DVD release), possibly dubs it (I personally prefer the sub though), and puts it on Toonami (at their earliest slot), SAO might just be the gem that kicks off a new anime boom! Aniplex has a real gem on their hands!
25871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/12

Magilad wrote:

The sister/cousin thing is creepy and seems unnecessary to the story, but I guess it's ignorable.



40552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/12

crimsoncoder wrote:


Magilad wrote:

The sister/cousin thing is creepy and seems unnecessary to the story, but I guess it's ignorable.





That statement was a little misleading yes it does enter the plot but its not like her and kritio develop a romantic relationship. that will never happen he is competely devoted to asuna and that will never change
25871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/27/12

animewatcher311 wrote:
That statement was a little misleading yes it does enter the plot but its not like her and kritio develop a romantic relationship. that will never happen he is competely devoted to asuna and that will never change


Yeah, I never said there is a romantic relationship between them, but that doesn't mean it isn't important to the plot.

You say it will never change? I also really hope "There is but One Ultimate Way" isn't canon. *shudder*
40552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/12

crimsoncoder wrote:


animewatcher311 wrote:
That statement was a little misleading yes it does enter the plot but its not like her and kritio develop a romantic relationship. that will never happen he is competely devoted to asuna and that will never change


Yeah, I never said there is a romantic relationship between them, but that doesn't mean it isn't important to the plot.

You say it will never change? I also really hope "There is but One Ultimate Way" isn't canon. *shudder*


I agree with you there is one way they can change it but it isn't Canon and i hope they stick to the Light Novels! i really hope they make another season so that we can see the phantom bullet arch animated!
24032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/12
Anyone know the song that's 2:26 into ep 1. It's medieval sounding song and I can't find the track. Thanks
First  Prev  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.