First  Prev  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  Next  Last
Post Reply Sword Art Online Discussions
56493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 11/30/12 , edited 12/1/12
i guess you dont like SAO .

but a lot of us sure want this anime to continue on to the next ar
c.

15313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / Illinois, U.S.
Offline
Posted 11/30/12
There's 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 particles in the universe and all of the awesome ones where used on Kirito.
19113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Ep.22: Little Yui's hands pressed against the barrier while calling out for her "Mama" about broke my heart
Whatever some complain about SAO it is only one of two shows on right now that I can't wait to see the next one.
50476 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Cheesy or not I still get caught up in the emotions of this show. Just three left...
9197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

Raspike55 wrote:

Ep.22: Little Yui's hands pressed against the barrier while calling out for her "Mama" about broke my heart
Whatever some complain about SAO it is only one of two shows on right now that I can't wait to see the next one.


Pretty sure that image alone will be melted in to everyone's consciousness from here on out
38185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Southwest USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Waaa I dont want the show to end! It and Say I love you are the two show I anticipate week to week!
61969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
with almost being at the end of the series I really pray for a 2nd season to adapt the later novels
32027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Online
Posted 12/1/12

MentalNeko wrote:


Raspike55 wrote:

Ep.22: Little Yui's hands pressed against the barrier while calling out for her "Mama" about broke my heart
Whatever some complain about SAO it is only one of two shows on right now that I can't wait to see the next one.


Pretty sure that image alone will be melted in to everyone's consciousness from here on out


it shall be engraved upon your soul.
9197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

aidenraine wrote:


MentalNeko wrote:


Raspike55 wrote:

Ep.22: Little Yui's hands pressed against the barrier while calling out for her "Mama" about broke my heart
Whatever some complain about SAO it is only one of two shows on right now that I can't wait to see the next one.


Pretty sure that image alone will be melted in to everyone's consciousness from here on out


it shall be engraved upon your soul.


Thankfully I already sold my soul for the hopes of SAO to become real
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12
Rofl.... latest episode so cringe worthy bad to begin with.




Edit: This is my honest opinion, so don't dismiss it as trolling...
19735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Francisco Bay...
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Agree completely with AHTL, but I personally thought though that Suguha's confession was enough to overcome the rest of this episode. It's the best drama we've had out of this show since the first arc.
Kill la Moderator
AHTL 
77654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Norway
Offline
Posted 12/1/12

ndalum75 wrote:

Agree completely with AHTL, but I personally thought though that Suguha's confession was enough to overcome the rest of this episode. It's the best drama we've had out of this show since the first arc.


Yeah, this might sound crazy coming from someone who only watches SAO to laugh at it, but Suguha's confession is one of the best I've seen in anime. I was getting sweaty over my annoyances with the first half of the episode, but the rest of the episode really made it worthwhile to me.
21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
I dismiss your opinion as trolling.
56493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 12/1/12 , edited 12/1/12
Yeap

Episode 22

I would title it the Revelation .
becuase a lot is revealed in this episode
.
.

These are those moments that makes this title specia
l.


.

21793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 12/1/12
Yeah I think this was one of the best episodes of the ALO arc so far, for sure. You could get some sense of desperation and urgency from his fight with those NPC's that has been missing in previous episodes.

And the revelation was really well done, almost a perfect adaptation from the novel.
First  Prev  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.