First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
Post Reply Kokoro Connect
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
So how many novels have been translated? And how many novels are planned to be released in the future??

This anime blew my mind!! The best about it was how natural felt the interaction between each individual. For the first time I feel like the characters are alive.
152085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

Gogims wrote:

So how many novels have been translated? And how many novels are planned to be released in the future??

This anime blew my mind!! The best about it was how natural felt the interaction between each individual. For the first time I feel like the characters are alive.


4 volumes, about one quarter of volume 5, and volume 6. One chapter from the special volume 6.5 edition is also translated.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7 days ago , edited 7 days ago

stark700 wrote:

4 volumes, about one quarter of volume 5, and volume 6. One chapter from the special volume 6.5 edition is also translated.




Thanks for the response. I am kinda new with the Light Novel area, so I have a few questions in general about it.
1. Does the lack of translation usually happen with light novels or is this particular light novel?
2. Do you know if it's because of the scandal?
3. This one is more like a discussion rather than a question, just wondering why do they translate a portion of each volume instead of fully translating one volume at a time?

Such a shame that this anime most likely won't get second season because of a scandal
29372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My couch, usually
Offline
Posted 7 days ago

Gogims wrote:

Thanks for the response. I am kinda new with the Light Novel area, so I have a few questions in general about it.
1. Does the lack of translation usually happen with light novels or is this particular light novel?
2. Do you know if it's because of the scandal?
3. This one is more like a discussion rather than a question, just wondering why do they translate a portion of each volume instead of fully translating one volume at a time?

Such a shame that this anime most likely won't get second season because of a scandal


The Anime itself does get concluded with a series of 4 OVAs. DVD here: /store/p/35040/Kokoro-Connect-Complete-OVA-Collection or also available on Amazon or Rightstuf. I don't think there is a legal streaming source, at least, not one that I have found.
37290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / U.S(Boston)
Offline
Posted 7 days ago
lol Damn saw this Thread active and was really hoping for some "continuation" announcement.
First  Prev  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.