First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Post Reply Most Underrated Anime in Existence?
Quarlo 
19293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 1/14/13
Hourou Musuko Wandering Son - One of my favorites.

Honorable mention to Midori Days and Nanaka 6/17.
21067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/14/13
Im not sure if these count as underrated but i did enjoy them
Natsume Yujin-cho
Natsume Yujin-cho Shi
Ghost Hunt
Tegami Bachi Letter Bee
Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne
Black Butler
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/13
Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin
39 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:


keroro103 wrote:

Chobits ~ although manga was soo much better



manga in general is always better than anime. the reason behind this is because there are things you can show in a manga chapter that you cant show on a television series



I agree. Manga is way better than anime.
16110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Wales
Offline
Posted 1/14/13
no? its a matter of opinion really. What I think might be different to you of course.
16014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 1/14/13

supersaiyen312 wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:


keroro103 wrote:

Chobits ~ although manga was soo much better



manga in general is always better than anime. the reason behind this is because there are things you can show in a manga chapter that you cant show on a television series



I agree. Manga is way better than anime.


amen my friend
Posted 1/14/13
Tenjo Tenge...I know..it got a lot of flak for the way it ended, if you want to know how it ends you have to continue with the manga...btw..love what viz did with the manga..I'm loving it! ..but I love the anime and never get tired of watching it over. I don't think the anime got the respect it deserved even though it didn't "end" and it was censored..still good. Same with Air Gear.
70688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/14/13

tigerluv wrote:

Tenjo Tenge...I know..it got a lot of flak for the way it ended, if you want to know how it ends you have to continue with the manga...btw..love what viz did with the manga..I'm loving it! ..but I love the anime and never get tired of watching it over. I don't think the anime got the respect it deserved even though it didn't "end" and it was censored..still good. Same with Air Gear.


I wouldn't say it got a lot of flak for how it ended it got a lot of flak because the anime (strictly anime) was more about the past then the present, I say this because the movie already fulfilled all the information about the past, the anime focused WAY to heavily on what it shouldn't have.
Posted 1/16/13
Slayers
Gosick
Letter bee
Kaleido Star
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:


supersaiyen312 wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:


keroro103 wrote:

Chobits ~ although manga was soo much better



manga in general is always better than anime. the reason behind this is because there are things you can show in a manga chapter that you cant show on a television series



I agree. Manga is way better than anime.


amen my friend


I disagree.
16014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Middle of Nowhere...
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

Shrapnel893 wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:


supersaiyen312 wrote:


kaptainkooleio wrote:


keroro103 wrote:

Chobits ~ although manga was soo much better



manga in general is always better than anime. the reason behind this is because there are things you can show in a manga chapter that you cant show on a television series



I agree. Manga is way better than anime.


amen my friend


I disagree.


well everyone's got their own opinions, I like both equally, and both have their finer qualities
46115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13

kaptainkooleio wrote:

well everyone's got their own opinions, I like both equally, and both have their finer qualities


Opinions or whether Manga is better than Anime or vice versa? If it's the second, I agree with you. Both have their finer qualities that make them special.

19764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Scotland
Online
Posted 1/18/13
Blood+
Serial Experiments Lain
Shigofumi:Letters From The Departed
Ergo Proxy
Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro
Vision Of Escaflowne
243 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth/UK
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Karas
Ergo Proxy
Serial Experiment: Lain
Eden of the East
Time of Eve
Genesis of Aquarion
14049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Chrome Shelled Regios - don't know why I love this show so much. The story doesn't make any sense since the anime starts in the middle of it. It has a high school setting and it's a harem show too boot but something about how the show is presented and the characters in the show appeals to me. I sincerely wish they made a season 2 or even a prequel season. Definitely one of my favorite shows

Black Blood Brothers - another anime that starts in the middle of the story, so to speak, since there is a ton of back story that is only barely touched upon. Another show that could use a second season or a prequel season

Ef a Tale of Memories and Melodies - I'm not sure if these 2 are considered underrated but they are both very high on my list of favorites. I personally like the story in Memories better. I also feel the pacing is better in the first one as well. With that said, the sadder "tale" is definitely the one Yu and Yuko share. It's touched upon in Memories but the viewer finally gets to see their story in Melodies. Of the 4 main "tales", theirs is definitely my favorite. The animation in both series is top notch as well. I'm looking forward to getting both on blu-ray soon
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.