First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply Roly-playing here
Survivler
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/5/12
Dam it don't have time for this papa they will think Im a bad guy when we get there when I don't what to do this at all. Dam it Jessica you have to go there to live you life there when it time you will tell them why they there for to live the way you what to and I cant go with you I am to old to go there with you. If something go bad there that you all cant live there I will give you soming to you the and the leader of the team to but you to sleep that will not get back up no more it like you have to kill them. But papathat wrong to kill people like that. Jessica I saying if something go wrong you can pick to live your to die. Ya what ever papa I love you.
Survivler
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / So not gunna happ...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12

Muffen wrote:



( soorry this is late hehe and plz always quote me or I'll never get it =P )


Kuro landed on all fors like an animal ready to strike he sat there for a bit his mind playing out the most successful senaryo when he herd foot steps he quickly got his gun out and aimed where the foot steps came from

as soon as alice saw the gun she knew her curiousness had gotten her in trouble again. she couldn’t get help from the guys, they wouldn’t get here in time to do anything. She smiles when the girl distracts the man with the gun and is able to get away.
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12 , edited 7/5/12
Boss puts the tracker in the food " you know i am really not hungry you can have Xena"
" Thanks considering it should be launch right now, but i just drank the drink."
Boss wasn't worry because he but anoter tracker in her drink. She didnt eat cause she had her suspicions he put something in her drank.
Survivler
19822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/12
Jessica I have to talk to you about something. Yes what is it papa. When you up wake up you will not know if you 're in heaven or hell at all but you will regardless you wish to strongly keep living and survivings out there. Ok papa looking at mypapa it seems my papa a bit sad when he talking to me he have dam smiling on his face when I know that he sad when he talk to me I do love him he like dad to me I really don't know my dad and my mom that will they die when I was 4 yr old I do have brother but we don't know where he at he run away when I was 14 he was 16 his name his maxs
Survivler
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sherwood Forest
Offline
Posted 7/6/12


Without hesitation Juniper disarmed the boy and got him into a choke hold. Very casually she cleared her throat and spoke "I asked what seemed to be going on? I do not take lightly to guns being pointed to my head so, if you could please enlighten me as to what is happening?" She kept her tone very soft and tapped her foot waiting for a reply. A woman as old as herself would seem to have learned patience but, she was never one for waiting.
Survivler
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

Lunahlove wrote:


Muffen wrote:



( soorry this is late hehe and plz always quote me or I'll never get it =P )



Kuro landed on all fors like an animal ready to strike he sat there for a bit his mind playing out the most successful senaryo when he herd foot steps he quickly got his gun out and aimed where the foot steps came from

as soon as alice saw the gun she knew her curiousness had gotten her in trouble again. she couldn’t get help from the guys, they wouldn’t get here in time to do anything. She smiles when the girl distracts the man with the gun and is able to get away.

Kuro yealled at the girl runing away "hey" he did't know what to do with so many people entering the game
Survivler
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12


Kuro moved swiftly as the choke hold begain to take its toll he push her labow up droping his chin to brake free he then grabed her arm flipping her an her back facing up at him " sorry the info is classifyed mam" he gave a slightly amused smile
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12 , edited 7/6/12






"usually he be here by now something up didn't take him that long to catch up with my car." Xena got up and was heading back up. she climb her way back up and once see she saw the situation. A girl was running away and the white hair boy was in a choke hold by an mature woman. Then he flips her.

A parachute came her way and had a note it already been decide you are in the group. you thank me later - Boss

-_- why no i am not surprise, she said to herself. She walk over to where the boy and women was.

Survivler
120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / So not gunna happ...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

Muffen wrote:


Lunahlove wrote:


Muffen wrote:



( soorry this is late hehe and plz always quote me or I'll never get it =P )



Kuro landed on all fors like an animal ready to strike he sat there for a bit his mind playing out the most successful senaryo when he herd foot steps he quickly got his gun out and aimed where the foot steps came from

as soon as alice saw the gun she knew her curiousness had gotten her in trouble again. she couldn’t get help from the guys, they wouldn’t get here in time to do anything. She smiles when the girl distracts the man with the gun and is able to get away.

Kuro yealled at the girl runing away "hey" he did't know what to do with so many people entering the game

When Alice heard him yell she turned around and then scolded herself for doing so. She was curious about what was going on and stopped again to watch what would happen with the woman and the soldier. What the hell am I doing?? She thinks and then runs up to her group and looks back once more before hurrying up and getting off that bridge.
Survivler
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sherwood Forest
Offline
Posted 7/6/12


Juniper smiled, she was interested. She had never come across a person whom so easily challenged her without an ounce of fear. Swiftly she got up and faced the boy, a sudden frown formed on her face as she quickly ducked and yelled "Get Down!!"
At that moment multiple gun shots sounded with bullets soaring right passed her face.
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12


Xena duck to the ground once she heard gun and bullet cases were falling all over the place. She cover her ears up.
Survivler
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Some where In my...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

shakirachan wrote:



Xena duck to the ground once she heard gun and bullet cases were falling all over the place. She cover her ears up.


Kuro quickly grabed Xena and hid behide a three he then singaled to Jiniper there were 13 people in total 6 to the right and 7 to the left



( hehe and just in if ya did't know Kuro with the gorevment he the one colleting ever one to be frozen and sorry my spelling sucks)
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 7/6/12 , edited 7/6/12

Xena was surprise when kuro grab her and they were behind a tree. She was taking her hair out. The hair pin was actually a dagger, Her hair flow down her back and she reach up her skirt to grab her two swords. Usually she would;t do this in front of a guy but this was a serious situation.

(lol alright)
Survivler
6491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sherwood Forest
Offline
Posted 7/7/12



Junipers cat like eyes quickly turned from their red-brown form into pure white. She summoned her staff as the sky began to darken and storm clouds formed. A cold breeze passed as a light snow started to fall. She smiled, she was in her comfort zone. She looked over at Kuro and Xena and motioned for them to take down the 6 guys to the right. Just then she jumped up and ran off to the left where the 7 other men were.
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 7/7/12


Xena wasted no time since she wasn't taken by surprise no more, she jump out in the opening she was dodging every bullet and was at the same time was blocking them with her swords.. Her two daggers and she pulled out another four she wasted no time. She stop and threw them, all the daggers in end up in each person neck. Blood gush from their next and they fell.
Xena raised her thumb in the air to signal that their opponents are down.

Wiping the blood off her face " i really hate to do such a messy job." she said and connect her two swords together and raise her hand in the aiir and start twirling it.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.