Created by DraiKofi
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Post Reply Gay Marriage?
4719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A place on earth...
Offline
Posted 11 days ago

wingopanda wrote:


Irishsushi wrote:



And even if it wasn't genetic the fact that the behavior shows up in the animal kingdom shows that Homosexuality isn't that weird its a naturally occurring thing.


Ok, by this logic its ok to eat your babies because it happens in nature.


I'm happy to see you using logical fallacies to their fullest potential and still fail... This one is called the association fallacy. You're trying to relate 2 things that are mutually exclusive and the only relative factor is nature. Try again buddy! :)))

Example:
i like dogs
I also like cats
Therefore, cats like dogs

See, it doesn't work...

For your case:
Nature has homosexuality
Nature also has animals that kill their own offspring
Therefore it's okay that we kill our own offspring because we also have homosexuality
Banned
512 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nuuk, Greenland
Offline
Posted 11 days ago

Dabossman26 wrote:

i like dogs
I also like cats
Therefore, cats like dogs

See, it doesn't work...

For your case:
Nature has homosexuality
Nature also has animals that kill their own offspring
Therefore it's okay that we kill our own offspring because we also have homosexuality


Ok, I admit you kind of have a point. What i'm saying is that homosexuality = immoral and murder of babies = immoral. I was saying just because animals do something that's immoral does not make it right for humans to do.
48677 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M
Offline
Posted 11 days ago
One of my family member is one and I wanted her to be happy..

But Transsexual/Sex Changed kinda of bother me.. Because they might lie to someone when dating and that person thought she is normal female (Born as female) and after 1 or 3 years later that person finally found out she used to be man! Can you imagine what going though his mind, he'll probably go berserk.. I don't think they have the right to play people emotions like that! >.<

I think Transsexual/or complete Sex Changed should seek out other Transsexual for dating.

Think about it how would you feel if you dated someone for few months and finding out they used to be opposite sex? That would make you mad, depress as hell.. Probably ending up going insane. XD

4719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / A place on earth...
Offline
Posted 11 days ago

wingopanda wrote:


Dabossman26 wrote:

i like dogs
I also like cats
Therefore, cats like dogs

See, it doesn't work...

For your case:
Nature has homosexuality
Nature also has animals that kill their own offspring
Therefore it's okay that we kill our own offspring because we also have homosexuality


Ok, I admit you kind of have a point. What i'm saying is that homosexuality = immoral and murder of babies = immoral. I was saying just because animals do something that's immoral does not make it right for humans to do.


I was more looking at the fact that people say that being gay is unnatural rather than immoral. Morality is more of a subjective thing based off of a persons' ideals and beliefs. What you say is immoral (being gay) may not be immoral to others. That being said, only crazy people think it's okay to kill others because they have no morals in the first place.
12117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / US
Offline
Posted 11 days ago , edited 10 days ago
Not my life, not harming anyone; therefore I have no right to judge(just my logic for things in general), and I advocate LGBT rights
304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hessen, Germany
Offline
Posted 10 days ago , edited 10 days ago
As long as they are consensual, I don't mind anyone's relationships. That applies to homosexuality, as well as to incest.
2309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 10 days ago

wingopanda wrote:


Irishsushi wrote:



And even if it wasn't genetic the fact that the behavior shows up in the animal kingdom shows that Homosexuality isn't that weird its a naturally occurring thing.


Ok, by this logic its ok to eat your babies because it happens in nature.


Your changing the subject. Animals kill their young for many reasons, most of which are not issues people face, comparing the two is comparing apples to oranges.
1066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10 days ago

JanusCascade wrote:

Think about it how would you feel if you dated someone for few months and finding out they used to be opposite sex? That would make you mad, depress as hell.. Probably ending up going insane. XD



If my husband had told me after a few months of dating that he was born a woman, I don't think it would have bothered me. Every relationship has problems at first that test whether you are willing to make the relationship work or not. The first few months are pretty much a free trial where you decide if you like each other and are compatible enough to pursue the relationship further.
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.