First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
ARE YOU PREPARED???
2397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In Rainbows
Offline
Posted 6/27/12
I was wondering if you're prepared to encounter trolls and utter idiots.

are you prepared?

what do you think about troll invasion?
Posted 6/27/12
I am prepared to encounter crap threads.
Yes, obviously.
Nothing much.
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87723 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 6/28/12 , edited 6/28/12
Well, there was one couple of weeks ago. But I guess they gave up when I kept deleting their posts.



But lets face it, CR haven't been properly invaded by trolls for a LOOOONG time. For some reason I don't expect it to be properly invaded ever again.
71569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Other
Offline
Posted 6/28/12 , edited 6/28/12
Trolls have near instant regeneration which can be stopped using fire or acid, thus we need to keep a Fiery Longsword and many flasks of acid nearby... oh wait, we aren't talking about D&D? My bad.
Posted 6/28/12
Trolls come and trolls go.

Posted 6/28/12
I was under the impression that most of the trolls who come here have crushes in some of the mods and will do enough to hopefully get their attention - good or bad.
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
104 / M
Offline
Posted 6/28/12
A troll cannot out run a troll. It all depends on....... eh, aww shit anyway, I'm prepared for anything
Posted 6/28/12
Yes.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/28/12
I am a god tier troll.
35567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/12
People troll because it's easy, if it was hard they wouldn't do it. just ignore.
35147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Nova Scotia, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/28/12 , edited 6/28/12

ispy12 wrote:

People troll because it's easy, if it was hard they wouldn't do it. just ignore.


Good trolling is pretty hilarious, though, you gotta admit. Most of the ones on here that I've seen are total amateurs ..

As for whether or not I'm prepared ..



A flamethrower that spews combustible acid. Good for both trolls and the zombie apocalypse.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 6/28/12

Rajyrr wrote:


ispy12 wrote:

People troll because it's easy, if it was hard they wouldn't do it. just ignore.


Good trolling is pretty hilarious, though, you gotta admit. Most of the ones on here that I've seen are total amateurs ..

As for whether or not I'm prepared ..



A flamethrower that spews combustible acid. Good for both trolls and the zombie apocalypse.


Your soul will be mine in 277 days and 23 hours. Are you prepared to become a part of me? Trust me, You will not die; just your body. After I integrate you within my system, you will live as long as me.

4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Rainbow Factory
Offline
Posted 6/28/12 , edited 6/28/12

Coffeebot wrote:

Trolls have near instant regeneration which can be stopped using fire or acid, thus we need to keep a Fiery Longsword and many flasks of acid nearby... oh wait, we aren't talking about D&D? My bad.


No no, if you stab them with silver it slows their regeneration and stuns them allowing you time to cut off their head.



dyingsoon wrote:

I was wondering if you're prepared to encounter trolls and utter idiots.

are you prepared?

what do you think about troll invasion?


Are you prepared?
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/28/12
I've always been prepared
Posted 6/28/12
I heard that if you catch them you will be rewarded with gold.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.