First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Pokemon Black & White 2 friend codes
7287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/24/12 , edited 10/24/12

TinaTorment wrote:

Name: Tina Torment
Friend code 1722-0990-3436

Add me.. would LOVE to play with some people.. no one has the game around my area :/ very upsetting so come cheer me up :)
vie been playing pokemon since was 7/8 years old… lets have a heated battle please <3


Hi, just tried adding you and it said you friend code is wrong...

So, I added a bunch of people from here. Whats the next step, how do we battle and trade? I have a nice roster in my pal pad but havent played with anyone yet.

sorry for the double post, just trying out the new browser on 360 and it messed up while tryint to post....
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
MESSED UP MY FRIEND CODE… of course its

1722-0993-3436
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
thanks for that catch
26267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 10/24/12

Kebinu-san wrote:


TinaTorment wrote:

Name: Tina Torment
Friend code 1722-0990-3436

Add me.. would LOVE to play with some people.. no one has the game around my area :/ very upsetting so come cheer me up :)
vie been playing pokemon since was 7/8 years old… lets have a heated battle please <3


Hi, just tried adding you and it said you friend code is wrong...

So, I added a bunch of people from here. Whats the next step, how do we battle and trade? I have a nice roster in my pal pad but havent played with anyone yet.

sorry for the double post, just trying out the new browser on 360 and it messed up while tryint to post....


Good question. I have always been alone in the pokemon world so I have no clue.
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
Thank you very very much! the ACTUAL code is

1722-0993-3436


if you wanna know how to battle or w.e let me know.. i don't know if someone told ya already so just let me know if not :)
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/12 , edited 10/24/12
RAWR beat the elite 4.. ALMOST beat the champion.. she had one pokemon left.. ARG… btw since when did iris become the champ??? yea i know she's strong with her dragon types.. but champion.. REALLY??? idk if anyone watched the series i just think its weird… but anyways add me and LETS GET OUR BATTLE ON 1722-0993-3436
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
haven't we all been alone in the pokemon world ? thats why these posts are so great.. we get to meet fellow friends and join together i feel your pain buddy <3
26267 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 10/24/12 , edited 10/24/12

TinaTorment wrote:

haven't we all been alone in the pokemon world ? thats why these posts are so great.. we get to meet fellow friends and join together i feel your pain buddy <3



Very true and if it weren't for the fact my pokemon would get murdered by yours as they are right now and I didn't have to get ready to go to work I would be up for a battle. =P

Edit: Also Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward is totally threatening to shove pokemon out of the way to make time for itself since it arrived today.
7287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/25/12 , edited 10/25/12

TinaTorment wrote:

Thank you very very much! the ACTUAL code is

1722-0993-3436


if you wanna know how to battle or w.e let me know.. i don't know if someone told ya already so just let me know if not :)


Yes, please show me the way My Pokemon aren't that strong yet, I only have 4 badges but I'll still battle you


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Good question. I have always been alone in the pokemon world so I have no clue.


I'm pretty sure I added your friend code, maybe when we figure all this out we can battle or trade


Pokemon Black Ver. 2


Name: Nas
FC: 2666 9937 5336
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
its not about who beats who.. its about getting your pokemon stronger and getting them more friendly towards you.. you can also keep going going to the stadiums to get stronger.. every day you can go back and keep challenging the sports players.. pretty helpful once you start running out of trainers to fight
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
and its about making new friends.. (aww how touching) <3
7287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/25/12 , edited 10/25/12

TinaTorment wrote:

its not about who beats who.. its about getting your pokemon stronger and getting them more friendly towards you.. you can also keep going going to the stadiums to get stronger.. every day you can go back and keep challenging the sports players.. pretty helpful once you start running out of trainers to fight


Spoken like a true Pokemon master That's some very useful information. I just added your friend code


TinaTorment wrote:

and its about making new friends.. (aww how touching) <3


Aw your right but, will you be my friend?
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
of course i would loveeee to whats your code dear?
7287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/25/12

TinaTorment wrote:

of course i would loveeee to whats your code dear?


Name: Nas
FC: 2666 9937 5336

48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
ALSO… on the back of the game it talks about something called "dream radar" you can purchase it in the nintendo shop app. its pretty cool.. it helps you get pokemon that are hard to find in the game. its only $3… you get pokemon in between but once you get enough "dream orbs" tornados and such.. its pretty awesome.. especially if you wanna fill your poked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.