First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Pokemon Black & White 2 friend codes
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/25/12
uhh ohh.. idk if i should add you mr 2666.. might bring me some bad luck lol kidding i added you buddy
Posted 10/25/12

TinaTorment wrote:

ALSO… on the back of the game it talks about something called "dream radar" you can purchase it in the nintendo shop app. its pretty cool.. it helps you get pokemon that are hard to find in the game. its only $3… you get pokemon in between but once you get enough "dream orbs" tornados and such.. its pretty awesome.. especially if you wanna fill your poked :)


Had dream radar bought before I even had the game. Was nice to instantly have a full group of pokemon to use. Already caught most of the pokemon available on it though except for the ones requiring the older games.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


TinaTorment wrote:

ALSO… on the back of the game it talks about something called "dream radar" you can purchase it in the nintendo shop app. its pretty cool.. it helps you get pokemon that are hard to find in the game. its only $3… you get pokemon in between but once you get enough "dream orbs" tornados and such.. its pretty awesome.. especially if you wanna fill your poked :)


Had dream radar bought before I even had the game. Was nice to instantly have a full group of pokemon to use. Already caught most of the pokemon available on it though except for the ones requiring the older games.


Wait,so how the dream radar work anyway ? I never bought so I have no idea what is it looks like. >.>
Posted 10/26/12

valkyria1992 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


TinaTorment wrote:

ALSO… on the back of the game it talks about something called "dream radar" you can purchase it in the nintendo shop app. its pretty cool.. it helps you get pokemon that are hard to find in the game. its only $3… you get pokemon in between but once you get enough "dream orbs" tornados and such.. its pretty awesome.. especially if you wanna fill your poked :)


Had dream radar bought before I even had the game. Was nice to instantly have a full group of pokemon to use. Already caught most of the pokemon available on it though except for the ones requiring the older games.


Wait,so how the dream radar work anyway ? I never bought so I have no idea what is it looks like. >.>


It is just like a separate game and when you play it you basically look around the room your in with the camera zapping clouds. There are pink clouds that have only dream orbs in them and grey clouds that can either have pokemon or items. There are only a set amount of each type of cloud depending on how many upgrades you have bought using the orbs. When you zap a grey cloud a orb appears and moves around the room and you have to keep zapping it until a bar fills up and then you will find out what you have obtained from it. You can hold I think 6 pokemon and 6 different items at a time. When it gets full you can either toss out what you just grabbed or replace something you already have with it. You send it to your game by selecting "send research data" and then start up whichever version of the game you have and select "unova link" then "nintendo 3ds link" pokemon received will go into your storage box and items will go into your bag. Thundurus Landorus and Tornadus are event pokemon you unlock once you have gathered enough orbs (including ones spent on upgrades). You can get Lugia, Ho-oh, Dialga, Palkia and Giratina if you play dream radar while having the pokemon games soulsilver, heartgold, diamond, pearl and platinum in the slot.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Nederland
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
i need registeel for regigias I want to borrow it for a while you get him back pleas if you want here my name is Anouar and friend code
0261 8169 9012
7287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/26/12

TinaTorment wrote:

ALSO… on the back of the game it talks about something called "dream radar" you can purchase it in the nintendo shop app. its pretty cool.. it helps you get pokemon that are hard to find in the game. its only $3… you get pokemon in between but once you get enough "dream orbs" tornados and such.. its pretty awesome.. especially if you wanna fill your poked :)


Yep, I've been playing this recently too. Haven't caught any Pokemon in it yet but it seems pretty cool.


TinaTorment wrote:

uhh ohh.. idk if i should add you mr 2666.. might bring me some bad luck lol kidding i added you buddy :)


lol! Cool cool. So whats the next step in this adventure?? Are you playing right now?
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States Of...
Offline
Posted 10/26/12
I bought the dream radar, and some how I caught 2 pokemon xD
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/12
Now im playing
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/12
I added you Nas
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/27/12
i took a few days off to trian.. SOOO now i finally beat the elite four and the champ
7287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 10/28/12

TinaTorment wrote:

Now im playing :)


Aww man, I missed you. I went out for dinner...

5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/30/12
Hey does anybody have a Landorus in the regular form I well give you a Genesect. My name is Ace friend code is 1077-8628-6417
48 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/30/12

Kebinu-san wrote:


TinaTorment wrote:

Now im playing :)


Aww man, I missed you. I went out for dinner...



what did you get for dinner?
49877 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Online playing......
Offline
Posted 10/31/12

TinaTorment wrote:

i took a few days off to trian.. SOOO now i finally beat the elite four and the champ :)


Alright, Tina. You're looking for a battle? Feel free to come and fight me. I too am a Pokemon veteran. I've been playing since Red and Blue were released on the original Game Boy, and I'm more than ready to let loose. If you're interested, send me a Buddy Request. I'll be waiting..... "What I'm Made Of... by Crush 40 starts playing*
21146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / In a apple tree
Offline
Posted 10/31/12
hmmmm should i buy black or white what is better? i want to play with everyone to wahhhh
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.