First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Childrens
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Milky Way
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
A bit surprised, she turned her head back towards Haruka. "Oh, come on." she sighed. "At least you have a job." Slowly pushing her hand back towards the other. Making another short snicker, "Hell yeah, you can assist with something. Take the money." smirking a bit devilishly. "It's only 2,000, and it should make up for your grocery trip.."
Posted 7/8/12
Haruka hesitated, but took the money. "Th-thank you." Haruka smiled with appreciation. She put it inside her pocket, again, hesitant at first, but managing to get it done.
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Milky Way
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
"Great." Raising the cup completely upside down to reveal a single drop of the coffee, she smiled back at her. "And thanks a bunch for the coffee. Now let's get all of this inside." As she crushed the cup set it right side up on a cushion to be thrown away inside.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/8/12


she smiles as she gets off the chair and gets to the other side and says, "ok lets get this furniture to the hide out." she then looks to Haruka and says, "your working? where you working at?"
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Milky Way
Offline
Posted 12/29/12
(( Erm. Inactive? Just going to-- ))

Alice ripped the door open to reveal her fellow members. "Where have you all been?" She shouted, slamming her fist down on the desk she considered her's. "There are gangs out there that I've been trying to taunt and you sit here and do nothing...?!"
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/6/13


"you think i sit here and do nothing?" she asked as she unrolls a blanket full of brand new guns and said, "i've been busy fixing these guns up and just took a small break... and i dont remember saying you had to go out and taunt the other gangs, if we are going to face them it be best they dont know who we are until they mess with us or we are strong enough to go out and mess their gang up... if we're going to be well know its going to be a surprise, not taunt them and let ourselves be known." she then stood up as some workers nearby was using loud power tools that made a lot of noise as she grabbed a gun and walked over to a room that wasnt fixed up a bit and started shooting some targets she had put up as she tested the guns out...
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Milky Way
Offline
Posted 1/12/13
She swept her hand out, shaking her head. "Then that's an exception." Dropping her hand down to her sides, her fists clenched tightly. "I've never said anything about any violent taunts, either, but you're all just locked up in this building! There's no attempt for recognition!" Loosening up quickly as she glanced up at the rest of the members. "We don't need to just sit here and work on tools that will only attract police for God's sake."
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 1/25/13


she puts the gun down and turns to her as she then says, "well if you dont want to sit here doing nothing, go out and do something, just dont do anything reckless. if you want you can go out and play as an innocent child and try to dig up information on the other gangs, maybe you can find something interesting on them, like the man power, firepower, or other things that might be useful." she said as she puts the gun down with the others and only grabs one hand gun and puts it in her gun belt hidden under her shirt. As she puts her shirt down it seemed like she had nothing under her shirt as she then says, "i need to head out and grab some supplies such as food and other things that will help our gang grow." she then headed out as she then stops at the door and glances back at her and says, "or if you want you may join me and help me out." she waited for her answer before she left...
116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Milky Way
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
Her eyes rolled to their corners as she placed her hands on her hips. "I'm not one to play innocent," Her eyes closing before making another 'tch' sound under her teeth. "I'd rather get the supplies for food. I did some pick-pocketing in my spare time, so I have some money that can go to use here in the gang." She reached into the collar of her shirt, pulling out a large wad of yen rolled together with a rubber band securing it in place.
Posted 2/15/13
Maxie comes with her brother Jake. Maxie. "Hello I'm Maxie and this here -Maxie points to Jake- Is my brother Jake. "Hello" Jake says with a stern face.
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Seas of Genso...
Offline
Posted 2/16/13
Haruka smiled gingerly. "I-I'm Haruka." She said, nervously avoiding eye contact. "W-welcome to the gang." Haruka lowered her eyes aware of her awkwardness, but she was proud of herself for speaking to new comers.

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 2/16/13


She looks over at her and says, "good we could use that, we should also work on getting a safe to stash the money in and work on saving the money up, also good work on the pick-pocketing." she smiles as two new members walk in and walks up to Maxie and Jake and says, "welcome to the gang, i am Iris, leader of the gang." she walks over to a table with a bunch of teddy bears as she grabs two and walks over to them as she then says, "here you go, this is a symbol of our group." she hands a teddy bear to Maxie and the other to Jake as she then says, "also here is an assortment of weapons to choose from, these are used for our defense and if the time comes to it, to take over the other gangs these weapons are used for our survival." she waited for them to take the teddy bears and choose their weapons as she smiles
Posted 2/16/13
"Thank You Haruka for welcoming us. That is very nice of you." Maxie says with a kind smile. "Oh I see" Maxie takes the teddy bears and gives one to Jake. Maxie then takes two guns, one for her and one for Jake and has a bow and arrow's with her. "Well those should be it." Maxie nod- "Cool and thanks." Jake says.
876 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / The Seas of Genso...
Offline
Posted 2/18/13
Haruka smiled, and nodded at the two new members. Haruka turned to Irish. "Uhm... I-I can go out and try to get information on the other gangs, if you want! I think I'm okay at playing innocent..." Haruka played with a strand from her long bright orange hair. Chi whined in the background, his ears perking up. Haruka glanced over at him. "Well, I might be too obvious.. B-but I'll practice!"

Posted 2/18/13

CapnZoeZoe wrote:

Haruka smiled, and nodded at the two new members. Haruka turned to Irish. "Uhm... I-I can go out and try to get information on the other gangs, if you want! I think I'm okay at playing innocent..." Haruka played with a strand from her long bright orange hair. Chi whined in the background, his ears perking up. Haruka glanced over at him. "Well, I might be too obvious.. B-but I'll practice!"



Maxie smiles. "Can I come along?" Jake becomes interested as well. "I'm going too." Maxie jumps up and down. "Oh please, oh please!!!! Maxie pleaded.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.