First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Summer Titles: TEN titles just added!
18 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
This has got to be one the best lineups ever!! Special thanks for La Storia Della Arcana Familglia!!
28233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
Interested in everything except Horizon and H.
Some really nice ones this season
4967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 7/3/12
I do so love the line up!

Again yea!
26398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 7/5/12
Because I post them on another forum, I'm rather curious since these have started already.

We still need the territories posted for these series:

Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse
YuruYuri♪♪
Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita / Humanity Has Declined
jikap 
62475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/6/12
Darn, I was kind of expecting this, but seeing "Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region." finally pop up on the http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online page still left me disappointed. =_=
Engineer
86991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/6/12

jikap wrote:

Darn, I was kind of expecting this, but seeing "Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region." finally pop up on the http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online page still left me disappointed. =_=


If the regions aren't listed in the first post, that should mean that the regions haven't been finalized yet. So there's still hope.
jikap 
62475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/7/12

BasouKazuma wrote:


jikap wrote:

Darn, I was kind of expecting this, but seeing "Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region." finally pop up on the http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online page still left me disappointed. =_=


If the regions aren't listed in the first post, that should mean that the regions haven't been finalized yet. So there's still hope.


When the first post was posted, it hadn't popped up yet, this is a recent change.
It's supposed to air tomorrow, so I rather doubt it'll change again. :/
The Wise Wizard
74658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/7/12

BasouKazuma wrote:
If the regions aren't listed in the first post, that should mean that the regions haven't been finalized yet. So there's still hope.

I don't see any posting of the regions for Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, or YuruYuri Season 2 (Yuruyuri♪♪), and those have already had their first episodes posted.

TheCoffeeGod also noted this in a message just a couple of posts above yours.
Engineer
86991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/7/12

TheAncientOne wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:
If the regions aren't listed in the first post, that should mean that the regions haven't been finalized yet. So there's still hope.

I don't see any posting of the regions for Jinrui wa Suitai Shimashita, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse, or YuruYuri Season 2 (Yuruyuri♪♪), and those have already had their first episodes posted.

TheCoffeeGod also noted this in a message just a couple of posts above yours.


Oda Nobuna, Muv-Luv Alternative: Total Eclipse and YuruYuri Season 2 are available worldwide for Premium Members and limited availability for non-premium. I'll update those posts.

Still pretty sure Jinjui either wasn't finalized or wasn't updated yet. Everything we announced was initially listed as US/CA while other regions were finalized. I'll verify and have the regions updated if they're already finalized.

Edit: Verified that the regions weren't finalized for Jinjui.
40210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
As the first post said, SAO is region restricted for almost everyone as well for Sweden but the page doesn't say anything about being region restricted. It's just showing 0 videos. Is there still hope or is it cause the programmers just haven't finished yet?
5692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Fortree City, Hoenn
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Which animes are available now for giving away badges. I would really like one!
Engineer
86991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/10/12

jikap wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:


jikap wrote:

Darn, I was kind of expecting this, but seeing "Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region." finally pop up on the http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online page still left me disappointed. =_=


If the regions aren't listed in the first post, that should mean that the regions haven't been finalized yet. So there's still hope.


When the first post was posted, it hadn't popped up yet, this is a recent change.
It's supposed to air tomorrow, so I rather doubt it'll change again. :/


Jinrui's regions have been finalized. Norway is included so you should be set now.
jikap 
62475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 7/15/12 , edited 7/20/12

BasouKazuma wrote:


jikap wrote:


BasouKazuma wrote:


jikap wrote:

Darn, I was kind of expecting this, but seeing "Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region." finally pop up on the http://www.crunchyroll.com/sword-art-online page still left me disappointed. =_=


If the regions aren't listed in the first post, that should mean that the regions haven't been finalized yet. So there's still hope.


When the first post was posted, it hadn't popped up yet, this is a recent change.
It's supposed to air tomorrow, so I rather doubt it'll change again. :/


Jinrui's regions have been finalized. Norway is included so you should be set now.


I was talking about (and linked to) Sword Art Online though...
Jinrui was brought up by someone else.
Not getting Sword Art Online in Norway, but thx for getting the first post updated. :)

Edit: I got no idea on what happened, but it suddenly seems to be available in Norway now, thx a lot!
20007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 8/7/12
do we know if they will put one piece some day? im new too crunchy so im just asking
The Wise Wizard
74658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
53 / M / U.S.A.
Online
Posted 8/7/12

madhellraiser wrote:

do we know if they will put one piece some day? im new too crunchy so im just asking :)

One Piece is licensed by Funimation and is their "tentpole" simulcast. (much as Naruto Shippuden is for Crunchyroll), so the answer that it is quite unlikely any time in the foreseeable future.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.