First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Campione! Discussions
133418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/7/12

volcan_98 wrote:

Huh anybody know why all the Campione! episodes are down? They were available earlier, but now they're nowhere to be found.


I watched the episode earlier and I think the episodes are back now. Might of been a minor glitch.
53174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 9/7/12
The kiss with Lily is better in the book. Also a few things were changed like the order of events. I wish they would spend a little more time building up the characters. i.e. Pandora showing up doesn't make since, unless you read the books. I suppose the show was geared towards people who have already read them.
47447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/8/12
fun episode, good fight, harem comedy with all the girls.
47447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/13/12 , edited 9/13/12
Episode 11 delay? Countdown says it is on tomorrow as usual but Crunchyroll says in 3 days which it said yesterday... Translation delay I assume. Wish they would just post the raw in that case so I don't have to go looking, sigh... Episode page says:


Availability Notes
Episode 11 will be delayed by 48 hours due to production delays. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
27139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jackson, MS
Online
Posted 9/13/12
Such misfortune!
20077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Where am I to, go...
Offline
Posted 9/13/12
I'm waiting to see the last addition to his harem In the next episode The shrine maiden that uses the long sword That seems it will be very interesting
47447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/14/12
Episode 11 is up! Shrine Maiden with the longsword!
29065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 9/14/12

wrote:

This anime reminds me of Kaze no stigma

i hope this one has good ending


THATS THE SHOW IVE BEEN THINKING OF! i couldnt remember the name of it. THANK YOU!!!

but yea, it is fairly similiar, though i have to admit i enjoy this show a bit more
133418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 9/14/12
Episode 11



Finally, the last girl of the harem is introduced.

Ya, this was a fun episode with Liliana even transferring to school, the date, and later on the battle. Also, it seems that this episode debuted a bit late today but earlier than the planned schedule of two days.
28465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / PALO ALTO, CA
Offline
Posted 9/14/12
Campione is a really good anime. It has quickly become one of my favorites. So far I have to say episode 10 was my favorite episode mainly because Lili is my favorite character on the show.
47447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/21/12
Delayed again, up to 24 hours so says the CrunchyRoll episode 12 page, sigh...
35498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/12

hpulley wrote:

Delayed again, up to 24 hours so says the CrunchyRoll episode 12 page, sigh...


I wonder whats up with crunchyroll and production delays lately. this has happened several times as of late with several shows. i mean its just a little annoying to pay for a service expecting for a show to be avaiable at a certain time and its not. if this happened once or twice that would be okay but i think this is the fourth or fifth time this has happened recently.
47447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 9/21/12

animewatcher311 wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Delayed again, up to 24 hours so says the CrunchyRoll episode 12 page, sigh...


I wonder whats up with crunchyroll and production delays lately. this has happened several times as of late with several shows. i mean its just a little annoying to pay for a service expecting for a show to be avaiable at a certain time and its not. if this happened once or twice that would be okay but i think this is the fourth or fifth time this has happened recently.


It is a bummer for sure. I like paying to support the anime makers but I am a very impatient person so I really hate waiting.

Anyone know how to legally get real raw simulcasts from here? Some of Crunchyroll's simulcasts are quite a long time after the original broadcast which is unfortunate.
20582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / A suburban town i...
Offline
Posted 9/21/12
I like this show but there are some things I don't like about the show. What I do like though is how this harem has the main character actually kissing the girls and doing some things with them rather than a To Love Ru childish attitude about the harem. I appreciate the skips of unimportant info, such as goudou's fight with Salvatore, as most animes would take time to divulge into and stall for the real big topics or issues of a series. I look forward to more from the show...if only the episodes would stop getting delayed!
35498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 9/21/12

hpulley wrote:


animewatcher311 wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Delayed again, up to 24 hours so says the CrunchyRoll episode 12 page, sigh...


I wonder whats up with crunchyroll and production delays lately. this has happened several times as of late with several shows. i mean its just a little annoying to pay for a service expecting for a show to be avaiable at a certain time and its not. if this happened once or twice that would be okay but i think this is the fourth or fifth time this has happened recently.


It is a bummer for sure. I like paying to support the anime makers but I am a very impatient person so I really hate waiting.

Anyone know how to legally get real raw simulcasts from here? Some of Crunchyroll's simulcasts are quite a long time after the original broadcast which is unfortunate.


The simulcast has been moved up it will be in 20 min in case you didnt know!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.