Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Tari Tari
49401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
Definitely going to follow this show, it looks like it's going to be a good slice of life piece. I enjoyed it so much I actually ended up watching the first episode twice.

I wonder what Wein's proper name is. Are they really just going to call him Wein/Vienna the whole time?
44313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
This looks like it will be a good show! I look forward to more!
122429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/2/12

SumeragiSakura wrote:

Definitely going to follow this show, it looks like it's going to be a good slice of life piece. I enjoyed it so much I actually ended up watching the first episode twice.

I wonder what Wein's proper name is. Are they really just going to call him Wein/Vienna the whole time?


Going to go with Wien right now according to this character list.

http://myanimelist.net/character/60963/Wien
51275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 7/2/12
mmm I dont know/.

I lost interest halfway.
Posted 7/3/12
When I looked into this I automatically thought oh wow, the art is just like Hanasaku Iroha and Another. So far it started out alright I am going to see how good it gets in depth of the story; in addition, what gets me to continue on because I myself was in choir back in high school.
17027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Bed+pillow
Offline
Posted 7/3/12
Looking forward to this one!
60747 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 7/3/12
I'm happy that I looked forward to Tari Tari and was rewarded with a show that exceeded my expectations. I was mostly impressed by Miyamoto's character being a go with the flow person at first but when told you don't have what it takes and I'll never give you another chance defined what this anime is going to be about. Not only did she not give in to the teacher and just accept what she's told; like many anime characters taking advice from their teachers. Miyamoto does prove that she has a very nice singing voice, but what was it that screwed it up in the previous school year? I do love my first impressions of Miyamoto's character and her quirks make her fun to watch. What I was surprised at the end of the first episode is that she can sing in public while listening through headphones for all to hear, but if someone she knows from school shows up and watches, then she's embarrassed.
53834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 7/3/12

NoBreyner wrote:

I'm happy that I looked forward to Tari Tari and was rewarded with a show that exceeded my expectations. I was mostly impressed by Miyamoto's character being a go with the flow person at first but when told you don't have what it takes and I'll never give you another chance defined what this anime is going to be about. Not only did she not give in to the teacher and just accept what she's told; like many anime characters taking advice from their teachers. Miyamoto does prove that she has a very nice singing voice, but what was it that screwed it up in the previous school year? I do love my first impressions of Miyamoto's character and her quirks make her fun to watch. What I was surprised at the end of the first episode is that she can sing in public while listening through headphones for all to hear, but if someone she knows from school shows up and watches, then she's embarrassed.


Stage fright is a common problem. But, she can always take the shoegazing approach.
Posted 7/3/12

NoBreyner wrote:

I'm happy that I looked forward to Tari Tari and was rewarded with a show that exceeded my expectations. I was mostly impressed by Miyamoto's character being a go with the flow person at first but when told you don't have what it takes and I'll never give you another chance defined what this anime is going to be about. Not only did she not give in to the teacher and just accept what she's told; like many anime characters taking advice from their teachers. Miyamoto does prove that she has a very nice singing voice, but what was it that screwed it up in the previous school year? I do love my first impressions of Miyamoto's character and her quirks make her fun to watch. What I was surprised at the end of the first episode is that she can sing in public while listening through headphones for all to hear, but if someone she knows from school shows up and watches, then she's embarrassed.





deadpanditto wrote:


NoBreyner wrote:

I'm happy that I looked forward to Tari Tari and was rewarded with a show that exceeded my expectations. I was mostly impressed by Miyamoto's character being a go with the flow person at first but when told you don't have what it takes and I'll never give you another chance defined what this anime is going to be about. Not only did she not give in to the teacher and just accept what she's told; like many anime characters taking advice from their teachers. Miyamoto does prove that she has a very nice singing voice, but what was it that screwed it up in the previous school year? I do love my first impressions of Miyamoto's character and her quirks make her fun to watch. What I was surprised at the end of the first episode is that she can sing in public while listening through headphones for all to hear, but if someone she knows from school shows up and watches, then she's embarrassed.


Stage fright is a common problem. But, she can always take the shoegazing approach. :)


So to infer, you guys think, in between the episodes, she'll have problems in the long run because of stage freight and hoping that she will overcome them?
53834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 7/3/12

FalafelJoy wrote:

Stage fright is a common problem. But, she can always take the shoegazing approach. :)


So to infer, you guys think, in between the episodes, she'll have problems in the long run because of stage freight and hoping that she will overcome them?

It's just a guess that this is her problem, but yes, I think part of the show will deal with that. There will also be the expected issues of what to do with their new choir group, getting along, romance... there's a lot of things that can go wrong!
Posted 7/3/12

deadpanditto wrote:


FalafelJoy wrote:

Stage fright is a common problem. But, she can always take the shoegazing approach. :)


So to infer, you guys think, in between the episodes, she'll have problems in the long run because of stage freight and hoping that she will overcome them?


It's just a guess that this is her problem, but yes, I think part of the show will deal with that. There will also be the expected issues of what to do with their new choir group, getting along, romance... there's a lot of things that can go wrong! :)

I agree, but it's a good prediction what might happen though.
14221 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Stern Bild City
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Judging by the amounts of good responses on this forum, I suppose I am the only one in the world who dislikes this show & thinks it's boring.
122429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 7/8/12
Episode 2



Another episode about cute girls doing cute things. But it's more than that this time. It's about music, choir, and trying to follow a dream. Well, I guess this series lacks the enjoyment compared to what I got from Kids on the Slope that aired in the Spring Season but still has its good points.

The drama and obstacles of establishing and fulfilling a task.

41526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Michigan
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Geez stark youre rather harsh on the shows lately. lol

I like it, but then Im a fan of cute girls doing cute things. But I agree, its more than just that this time.
43363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Enjoyed this episode but things are moving faster than I expected and it felt a bit different than the first episode. Will need to rewatch them again.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.