First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Muv Luv: Alternative Total Eclipse
145033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 12/24/12
The only way or hope I can see another anime from the Muv Luv franchise would be Muv-Luv Unlimited as there is a manga already published with 30 chapters and a VN from what I've heard. I would be quite surprised if they did another season (aka sequel) for Alternative. But other than that...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYSKA!

>Looks like we missed Inia's birthday this year around
51979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/25/12 , edited 12/25/12
Yes, sadly we did miss Inia's birthday on July 27th...

For some regional licensing reason, amazon.co.jp will never sell me games like this. I am not sure if it would play in my XBOX 360 here anyways. Would be an expensive experiment... Comes out Feb 28th.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/5pb-マブラヴ-オルタネイティヴ-トータル・イクリプス-限定版/dp/B009S4GE0Y/ref=lh_ni_t
mipegg 
20404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

hpulley wrote:

Yes, sadly we did miss Inia's birthday on July 27th...

For some regional licensing reason, amazon.co.jp will never sell me games like this. I am not sure if it would play in my XBOX 360 here anyways. Would be an expensive experiment... Comes out Feb 28th.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/5pb-マブラヴ-オルタネイティヴ-トータル・イクリプス-限定版/dp/B009S4GE0Y/ref=lh_ni_t


360's have the same region locking a DVD player would, the fact your in Canada would mean that you have NTSC so should be able to play it, though I seem to remember that Asia uses NSTC-J so you would have to look into how that works with games. If its not a problem for DVDs I cant see it being a problem for the 360. Other than that you can just hope it comes out for PC. Seems a shame its going to be another anime I'll need to play a visual novel if I want to follow it up
57725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Online
Posted 12/25/12
It ends ...

not sure what to say about this anime
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
This series has a little bit of everything. Comedy,action,Romance etc etc. and I'm Loving it.
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

hpulley wrote:

Yes, sadly we did miss Inia's birthday on July 27th...

For some regional licensing reason, amazon.co.jp will never sell me games like this. I am not sure if it would play in my XBOX 360 here anyways. Would be an expensive experiment... Comes out Feb 28th.

http://www.amazon.co.jp/5pb-マブラヴ-オルタネイティヴ-トータル・イクリプス-限定版/dp/B009S4GE0Y/ref=lh_ni_t


Wow thats my little brothers birthday too..interesting.
83269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
eye candy
23805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

Eddy120876 wrote:

This series has a little bit of everything. Comedy,action,Romance etc etc. and I'm Loving it.


I love this series too. Theres been a lot of trashing it going on in the episode comments, but I really enjoyed it. Im hoping for more eventually as Id love to see Sandek get his ass handed to him. Tarisa is a riot and my favorite character.



784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

Kageru77 wrote:


Eddy120876 wrote:

This series has a little bit of everything. Comedy,action,Romance etc etc. and I'm Loving it.


I love this series too. Theres been a lot of trashing it going on in the episode comments, but I really enjoyed it. Im hoping for more eventually as Id love to see Sandek get his ass handed to him. Tarisa is a riot and my favorite character.





It shouldn't be trashed just because it doesn't fit their taste that what I always say to people that trash an anime or a manga. My favorite part of this Anime is that is so true no matter how much the world needs to be united under one cause always nationalistic tendencies block those great intentions .
51979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 12/25/12 , edited 12/25/12

Kageru77 wrote:


Eddy120876 wrote:

This series has a little bit of everything. Comedy,action,Romance etc etc. and I'm Loving it.


I love this series too. Theres been a lot of trashing it going on in the episode comments, but I really enjoyed it. Im hoping for more eventually as Id love to see Sandek get his ass handed to him. Tarisa is a riot and my favorite character.



I hope my criticisms didn't come across as trashing. They were just that, critiques where I wish the show could have been done more to my tastes, parts I thought could have been done better. I wanted to absolutely love the show when it came out and I did enjoy it overall but saw room for improvement.

I really liked Tarisa too. I thought she was going to die on a few occasions but was glad she didn't. Great outfit too!



mipegg 
20404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 12/25/12
As above, I enjoyed it, just thought there were alot of little things that annoyed me slightly and could be changed to improve it.
23805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 12/25/12




Oh I wasn't referring to anything specific, and I dont recall seeing any of your critiques. Maybe trashing was too strong. I do however get an overall feeling of negativity towards this show from people collectively, but I've loved every minute of this show. I'm just easy to please I guess, which is sometimes a blessing. lol
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

hpulley wrote:


Kageru77 wrote:


Eddy120876 wrote:

This series has a little bit of everything. Comedy,action,Romance etc etc. and I'm Loving it.


I love this series too. Theres been a lot of trashing it going on in the episode comments, but I really enjoyed it. Im hoping for more eventually as Id love to see Sandek get his ass handed to him. Tarisa is a riot and my favorite character.



I hope my criticisms didn't come across as trashing. They were just that, critiques where I wish the show could have been done more to my tastes, parts I thought could have been done better. I wanted to absolutely love the show when it came out and I did enjoy it overall but saw room for improvement.

I really liked Tarisa too. I thought she was going to die on a few occasions but was glad she didn't. Great outfit too!





Oh no my friend I hope you didn't mistook my comment it wasn't directed at you. I was saying that I agree with you trashing a show is not the way to go. Also Happy holidays
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

Kageru77 wrote:





Oh I wasn't referring to anything specific, and I dont recall seeing any of your critiques. Maybe trashing was too strong. I do however get an overall feeling of negativity towards this show from people collectively, but I've loved every minute of this show. I'm just easy to please I guess, which is sometimes a blessing. lol


I agree with you the negative comments usually are about little thing here and there that need to be address or something about the story but always something minimal .
784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Bronx
Offline
Posted 12/25/12

mipegg wrote:

As above, I enjoyed it, just thought there were alot of little things that annoyed me slightly and could be changed to improve it.


Not saying that my comment before this replay was towards you bud.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.