First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Muv Luv: Alternative Total Eclipse
27049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/23/12

hpulley wrote:


thepaladin101 wrote:


dhrv65 wrote:


thepaladin101

then you end up with heads rolling


Why would that be? Every once in a while they do break it. I suppose the powers that be don't like change but it's getting stagnant and predictable. As long as it makes money I suppose change will be slow.


alright how about heads will end up in bags?


Eight of them... In a dufflebag, right...

Seriously though, I too prefer some more action both on and off the battlefield in these. Listen to me, I will be wishing for another beach episode soon! No, please not that.... Anything but that...


Hmm? Decapitation on a muvluv thread and it's not this guy?

21593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 10/23/12

hpulley wrote:


thepaladin101 wrote:


dhrv65 wrote:


thepaladin101

then you end up with heads rolling


Why would that be? Every once in a while they do break it. I suppose the powers that be don't like change but it's getting stagnant and predictable. As long as it makes money I suppose change will be slow.


alright how about heads will end up in bags?


Eight of them... In a dufflebag, right...

Seriously though, I too prefer some more action both on and off the battlefield in these. Listen to me, I will be wishing for another beach episode soon! No, please not that.... Anything but that...


4619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Everett/Seattle, WA
Offline
Posted 10/24/12
I'm really wrapped up in this one and Sword Art Online right now :D

Granted some things don't make a lot of sense.. but just like in horror.. stupid things have to happen in anime sometimes to stimulate the story. And I happen to enjoy the show and its cast. x3
53335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/12 , edited 11/11/12
Episode 19 - Deep Green. Well...

dhrv65 
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
I was only kidding about the hot spring episode, they really didn't have to listen to me.

53335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/11/12

dhrv65 wrote:

We need a hot spring episode! Then maybe we'll see some courage under fire!!




Too funny!
dhrv65 
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 11/11/12

hpulley wrote:

Episode 19 - Deep Green. Well...



I agree
1679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
Yuya's looking kind of chunky later in the animation (ep.18), but was really skinny earlier.
58967 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 11/11/12
Episode 19 man.

Damm you Yuuya !!! I feel like ...
30135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
Does anyone know, without a doubt if this is actually ending at episode 24? Seems like a waste to have a new OP and ED for only a handful of episodes.

52233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 11/19/12
So was that new ep ep 20 or ep 19.5?
MAL lists it differently than CR (as a separate recap entry)
53335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/19/12

Rito2Ru wrote:

So was that new ep ep 20 or ep 19.5?
MAL lists it differently than CR (as a separate recap entry)


Countdown says episode 20 in five days. Just four more episodes seems short. Beach and hotspring episodes seem like a real waste.
1679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

yomada6291 wrote:

Does anyone know, without a doubt if this is actually ending at episode 24? Seems like a waste to have a new OP and ED for only a handful of episodes.



You know, Total Eclipse might end up being one of those anime you have to purchase stories in multiple media formats to get the whole story, or it could end up taking a brake and continuing later or not at all.
27502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 11/20/12
anyone know anything about the new characters that were seen in EP 20?
53335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
43 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/12

MopZ wrote:


yomada6291 wrote:

Does anyone know, without a doubt if this is actually ending at episode 24? Seems like a waste to have a new OP and ED for only a handful of episodes.



You know, Total Eclipse might end up being one of those anime you have to purchase stories in multiple media formats to get the whole story, or it could end up taking a brake and continuing later or not at all.


True, already exists in visual novel, manga, now anime, what next?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.