First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Were you born on a holiday?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 7/4/12 , edited 7/4/12

negan wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I was born on July 16th which is when we first went to the moon.


I guess that makes you a lunatic.


Exactly. I am a lunatic. I am born on a date that stands for destruction and new beginnings. I am Shiva the destroyer, creator, preserver concealer, reveler and transformer. I am Supreme. I am God.

Posted 7/4/12
Pfft, no. I was born Jan 29th. Not a single holiday that day, well from what i know at least..
Posted 7/4/12

Ayesha29125 wrote:

Yes. Today is my birthday 4th July, America's independence day.



thefinalword wrote:

actually yes.

Today is my birthday :D


Well then... :3

37053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
Yea I was born on a holiday. It's called My Fucking Birthday.
Posted 7/4/12

meygaera wrote:

Yea I was born on a holiday. It's called My Fucking Birthday.


THE GREATEST OF ALL HOLIDAYS. ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
7316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
Nope. i was born on November 3rd. I dont think thats a holiday anywhere...
Posted 7/4/12
Well, I was born on a Saint's feast day (Saint Lucy)...Who, funnily enough is the patron saint of people with eye problems >_> OH IRONY

My mom was born on July 4th, which is America's Independence Day! And my dog and dad share the same birthday hehe.

30276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / lost in crappy re...
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
I was born on Thanksgiving! November 27,1975
Posted 7/4/12

deathnote1103 wrote:

Nope. i was born on November 3rd. I dont think thats a holiday anywhere...


Well, google said that November 3rd is Housewife Day!
/congratulations!
7316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
eeeeeh so my birthday is for housewives... at least i can make a sandwich Woot woot!!!
Posted 7/4/12

deathnote1103 wrote:

eeeeeh so my birthday is for housewives... at least i can make a sandwich Woot woot!!!


SAMMICHES YOU SAY!? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

*circles November 3rd on the calendar* NEVER FORGET.
50394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Balmer, Murlin
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
I was born on September 19th, National Talk Like a Pirate Day Do weird, random holidays count?
291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 7/4/12
missed it by 4 hours. i was born yesterday at 8 something. after 27 hours of labor they finally coaxed(forced) me out.

Posted 7/4/12

Aokidanza wrote:

I was born on September 19th, National Talk Like a Pirate Day Do weird, random holidays count?


Those are the best kinds of holidays!
I always made sure to celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day when I was in college. ^^
7316 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Wonderland~
Offline
Posted 7/4/12

hollowHERO wrote:


deathnote1103 wrote:

eeeeeh so my birthday is for housewives... at least i can make a sandwich Woot woot!!!


SAMMICHES YOU SAY!? ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

*circles November 3rd on the calendar* NEVER FORGET.


LOL u know it!!!! Sandwichesss <333 maybe my birthday holiday was for me kekeke
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.