Post Reply *~*Mod Application*~*
Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 7/5/12
Form

Username :
Name/Nickname :
Activeness on Crunchyroll :
Why should you be a moderator?
21308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Narnia
Offline
Posted 7/10/12

xXNenekoXx wrote:

Form

Username : Kuromicat
Name/Nickname : Savannah
Activeness on Crunchyroll : 3-4/5
Why should you be a moderator? Well I think im getting good at graphics and I want to make this group more active :3


Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 7/10/12 , edited 7/10/12

Kuromicat wrote:


xXNenekoXx wrote:

Form

Username : Kuromicat
Name/Nickname : Savannah
Activeness on Crunchyroll : 3-4/5
Why should you be a moderator? Well I think im getting good at graphics and I want to make this group more active :3




Accepted
8011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Looking up at the...
Offline
Posted 7/10/12
Username : Shakirachan
Name/Nickname : Tiger
Activeness on Crunchyroll : On here almost every week and not on either a day or two when I am out of town.
Why should you be a moderator? I keep track of the groups record and activity of who active and not and pass out new information. Like working as an office person.
Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 7/12/12

shakirachan wrote:

Username : Shakirachan
Name/Nickname : Tiger
Activeness on Crunchyroll : On here almost every week and not on either a day or two when I am out of town.
Why should you be a moderator? I keep track of the groups record and activity of who active and not and pass out new information. Like working as an office person. :)


Accepted
Posted 7/17/12
Form

Username : hongyinyu
Name/Nickname : Hongyinyu
Activeness on Crunchyroll : Every day.
Why should you be a moderator?I am looking more to apply as a graphics moderator to create banners and other images for the group but I am willing to share ideas & suggestions to make this group better and more appealing to others to join and roleplay with us.


Creator
2780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In your closet wa...
Offline
Posted 7/17/12 , edited 7/17/12

hongyinyu wrote:

Form

Username : hongyinyu
Name/Nickname : Hongyinyu
Activeness on Crunchyroll : Every day.
Why should you be a moderator?I am looking more to apply as a graphics moderator to create banners and other images for the group but I am willing to share ideas & suggestions to make this group better and more appealing to others to join and roleplay with us.



Accepted
Posted 7/19/12



Form

Username : pinkrusse
Name/Nickname : pink
Activeness on Crunchyroll : mostly fri sat sun but can b active in the AM of mon-thurs
Why should you be a moderator? lookin 2 b a grfx mod bcuz i like makin banners & playin round in photoshop


You must be logged in to post.