First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Major Arcana Tarots
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/7/12 , edited 7/10/12
Front of the Cathedral


inside of the cathedral


back yard of the cathedral
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/7/12
Kale walked into the cathedral as he said, "alright, now i think i'll need to start cleaning up.... its a bit creepy, but it won't look so creepy after a bit of sprusen up." he then starts picking up trash and throwing them away...
Posted 7/7/12
Dawn walks in cheerfully. "Bossu! Lemme help!"
1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

wolfsujiyama1 wrote:

Kale walked into the cathedral as he said, "alright, now i think i'll need to start cleaning up.... its a bit creepy, but it won't look so creepy after a bit of sprusen up." he then starts picking up trash and throwing them away...


From the second floor...
Harold "Hanged Man"- I'll help too boss.
Hanged Man swings down on one of the wires in the cathedral with a broom and dustpan in hand. He lands perfectly and starts cleaning up.
36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/10/12


he looks up as Hanged man jumps down and says, "yea that would be great Hanged Man." he then hears the Magician walk in as he says, "alright with three people working on this Cathedral we'll get this place cleaned up quick." he said as he continued to pick trash up...
★★★
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/10/12
Sorelia walks thourh the cathedral and looks around her eyes arent used yet to the darkness inside the building she notices three figures in the darkness

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/10/12 , edited 7/10/12


The Fool turns around and see's her as he says, "ah the Priestess, welcome back to HQ, why don't you help us clean the place up a bit?"
★★★
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/10/12 , edited 7/10/12
Sorelia looks on you" first this place needs some light " Sorelia snaps her fingers causing that all the caddles inside the cathedral ligted up making this place much brighter

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/10/12


he laughed a bit as he then said, "hah, you always had a way of putting some light on any situation, isn't that right Priestess
★★★
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/10/12 , edited 7/10/12
Its better to clean in bright light than in total darkness"Sorelia looks around" this place is very old i still sense the presence of people which were praying here long ago"

36171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / In the Unknown
Offline
Posted 7/10/12


"this place may be old, but it definately wasn't a place where they did any normal praying check out the back yard, and when your done there you should check out the front yard." he said as he continued to clean up...

(i added two new pictures to the first post, the front yard and back yard of the cathedral check it out)
Posted 7/10/12
The Magician stares dreamily at the front yard. "How beautiful..." she mumbled as she twirled the broom.
★★★
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/10/12
sorelia nods and starts to clean this place and after some time she walks toward the yard

1211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 7/10/12

edrosik wrote:

sorelia nods and starts to clean this place and after some time she walks toward the yard



A metal grate in the ground of yard shakes and pops open. Out comes Marcus "The Hermit" sporting sunglasses and a walking cane.
Marcus taps away at the pavement as he makes his way towards the cathedral. (if you didn't know Marcus is practically blind in light and can only really see in darkness)
★★★
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 7/10/12 , edited 7/10/12
Soleria looks on marcus as he walks toward the cathedral"welcome back Marcus"( caddles dont make to much light)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.