First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply [rp] School track
Posted 7/8/12

a running track where gym class if normally held if not at the gym. though students come here when class isnt held.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12 , edited 7/8/12
Kurai sat on the bleachers. It was a quiet day since class was over and it was in the middle of the week.
'Damn, this is boring me..'
He sighed and laid back, his hands behind his head.
Posted 7/8/12


Lucy and Skye were walking around the track. Skye pointing to different places and explaining the academy to Lucy in her too sweet melodic voice.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Kurai closed his eyes, but they twitched slightly at her pretty voice.
Posted 7/8/12
They made their way around the track and back in no time, walking up the hill.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Kurai trys to rest in the sun, but Skye's voice is distracting him.
Posted 7/8/12
They walk right past him, their auras feeling a bit off.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:

They walk right past him, their auras feeling a bit off.


Kurai ignores it.

(Idk what to say D< LOL)
Posted 7/8/12

candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:

They walk right past him, their auras feeling a bit off.


Kurai ignores it.

(Idk what to say D< LOL)


( derp moment xD ill be nice and say something first~ lol )
Lucy notices the boy, but is too shy to say anything. instead she manages. "Hi." in a tiny voice. She was always shy around new people.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


candygurl416 wrote:


MsDeathDefying wrote:

They walk right past him, their auras feeling a bit off.


Kurai ignores it.

(Idk what to say D< LOL)


( derp moment xD ill be nice and say something first~ lol )
Lucy notices the boy, but is too shy to say anything. instead she manages. "Hi." in a tiny voice. She was always shy around new people.


(Thanks xD Ehh Kurai isn't the most sociable person ._. lol)

Kurai's left eye twitches and he opens it, "Hm?"
Posted 7/8/12
( I see . its okay ;A; )

Lucy said it again, a little louder this time so he actually heard. "hello there." skye blinked.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:

( I see . its okay ;A; )

Lucy said it again, a little louder this time so he actually heard. "hello there." skye blinked.


Kurai opened both eyes and looked at them. When he noticed Skye (Pretty voice girl to him xD) he said, "Oh. Hey."
Posted 7/8/12

"hi." skye said, Lucy gave a look around.
student
44054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

MsDeathDefying wrote:


"hi." skye said, Lucy gave a look around.


Kurai sat up. "So, who are you two?"
Posted 7/8/12
"Lucy's new, so I'm showing her around." she smiled. Lucy nodded
[ if I randomly leave then im asleep Dx ]
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.