First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
What is the point of sex?
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Is it the most satisfying experience in life? Is it the only happiness there is? Is the purpose of life just to have sex?

Why do people feel the need to have children? With natural resources dwindling, why would we want to have children, knowing that they may not have as good of a life as we do?
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
it's fun
18142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sao Paulo, Brazil
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
seems to me like your question goes way beyond "what is the point of sex"

for me, sex is a cool fun and pleasurable activity, so why not?

but I guess the answer you're looking for is probably 42
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
How is it fun?
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

lordseth23 wrote:

How is it fun?


endorphins, that's how
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / only kami neko knows
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
What's the point of eating good food? Because it's good.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
How does that make it fun? What is the point of it if it only lasts for a limited time?
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
Why eat it at all? Won't it only cause misery if you are unable to eat it all the time?
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

lordseth23 wrote:

How does that make it fun? What is the point of it if it only lasts for a limited time?


what's the point of anything, then? nothing lasts forever. if that's the mentality you're going to hold then you might as well go sit in a big empty room until you die
4328 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
to pass on your genes... don't have babies, your DNA will not be passed on. And depending on whether or not you have siblings or not, you could possibly say bye bye to your direct family line.
plus apparently it feels good.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

lippedlove wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

How does that make it fun? What is the point of it if it only lasts for a limited time?


what's the point of anything, then? nothing lasts forever. if that's the mentality you're going to hold then you might as well go sit in a big empty room until you die


What would be the point of that? I want to watch anime for the rest of my life, and that is my motivation for doing anything at all. Why doesn't everyone sit in a big empty room? They are going to die eventually, right?
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

Catz1297 wrote:

to pass on your genes... don't have babies, your DNA will not be passed on. And depending on whether or not you have siblings or not, you could possibly say bye bye to your direct family line.
plus apparently it feels good.


Why do people feel the need to have children? With natural resources dwindling, why would we want to have children, knowing that they may not have as good of a life as we do?
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Portland
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

lordseth23 wrote:


lippedlove wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

How does that make it fun? What is the point of it if it only lasts for a limited time?


what's the point of anything, then? nothing lasts forever. if that's the mentality you're going to hold then you might as well go sit in a big empty room until you die


What would be the point of that? I want to watch anime for the rest of my life, and that is my motivation for doing anything at all. Why doesn't everyone sit in a big empty room? They are going to die eventually, right?


a tv show only runs for a limited amount of time, it doesn't go on forever. so why do you bother watching it? probably because it's something that makes you temporarily happy. so it's the same as anything pleasurable, sex included. why does it need to have a point?
4761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/8/12
ANOTHER SEX THREAD
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 7/8/12

lippedlove wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:


lippedlove wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

How does that make it fun? What is the point of it if it only lasts for a limited time?


what's the point of anything, then? nothing lasts forever. if that's the mentality you're going to hold then you might as well go sit in a big empty room until you die


What would be the point of that? I want to watch anime for the rest of my life, and that is my motivation for doing anything at all. Why doesn't everyone sit in a big empty room? They are going to die eventually, right?


a tv show only runs for a limited amount of time, it doesn't go on forever. so why do you bother watching it? probably because it's something that makes you temporarily happy. so it's the same as anything pleasurable, sex included. why does it need to have a point?


I think there are enough anime series to watch in a lifetime.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.